Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 230
  1. #151
    Registered User ThatLogical's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 27
    Rep Power: 0
    ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ThatLogical is offline
    2 out of 5 does not equal half. And you didn"t get that.

    As for the women, yes, they were on a team of hundreds, which included an entire department of black female mathematicians. They were three I mentioned because their achievements were instrumental to the process. One programmed the first computer at NASA, taught the other workers Fortran, which she taught herself, and became the supervisor of the computer programming deparrment at NASA. One mathematician solved the go/no go coordinates for the first US manned flight orbiting the earth. The other was the first female engineer at NASA.

    About that agenda, sir.

    What is your agenda? Why can't you just say, oh, that was an amazing human, being amazing?

    What does it take away from you personally?

    Will you turn off your air conditioning and heating because a black person has over 40 patents creating HVAC systems?

    Will you stop riding elevators in high rises because a black man invented the brakes?

    Imagine a high rise building with no HVAC or elevators - you can't.

    You talk about not having a voice, but here you are minimizing amazing achevements of people simply because they're not white.

    What does that make you?

  2. #152
    Banned deadhead6391's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Bourbonnais, Illinois, United States
    Posts: 16,891
    Rep Power: 0
    deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    deadhead6391 is offline
    Originally Posted by ThatLogical View Post
    2 out of 5 does not equal half. And you didn"t get that.

    As for the women, yes, they were on a team of hundreds, which included an entire department of black female mathematicians. They were three I mentioned because their achievements were instrumental to the process. One programmed the first computer at NASA, taught the other workers Fortran, which she taught herself, and became the supervisor of the computer programming deparrment at NASA. One mathematician solved the go/no go coordinates for the first US manned flight orbiting the earth. The other was the first female engineer at NASA.

    About that agenda, sir.

    What is your agenda? Why can't you just say, oh, that was an amazing human, being amazing?

    What does it take away from you personally?

    Will you turn off your air conditioning and heating because a black person has over 40 patents creating HVAC systems?

    Will you stop riding elevators in high rises because a black man invented the brakes?

    Imagine a high rise building with no HVAC or elevators - you can't.

    You talk about not having a voice, but here you are minimizing amazing achevements of people simply because they're not white.

    What does that make you?
    You claimed we have white privelege and our infrastructure was a result of black people and i said you're a fukking liar and you are. You can claim they did a ton of stuff but the fact that you have to list off little things we would have created anyways is laughable. All I have to do to tell you you're wrong is have you go outside and look at the world around you. Whites built all of it and as I already demonstrated jews have more privelege here than anyone and also get protected status as a duplicitous white presenting minority with the ultimate victim narrative and dozens of alphabet soup organizations designed to protect and advance their interests at every level. We arent even allowed to have an all white space nevertheless a white advocacy group that doesnt get instantly shut out of polite society or protested against. My agenda is proving that your agenda is a fukking sham just like our support of the country you're shilling for.

  3. #153
    Spoon Pic Connoisseur adamsz's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2010
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States
    Posts: 17,205
    Rep Power: 115814
    adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    adamsz is offline
    deadhead back to to his incessant rambling against jews just like back in the day I see...

    yawn
    My 1 year natty transformation thread --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157144143

    My workout log --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150448553

    Best Gym Lifts / Best Competition lifts (raw)

    Squat: lol fml
    Bench Press: 400 / 380
    Deadlift: 650 / 585

  4. #154
    Registered User hotsaucebrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Age: 32
    Posts: 12,155
    Rep Power: 10298
    hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hotsaucebrah is offline
    Originally Posted by deadhead6391 View Post
    What fair playing field? Were not allowed to have a voice you fukking shill. And what the hell are they fighting for? They arent doing anything, we are, and they're actively destroying our country while they parasitically take from it and exploit our system for their benefit.

    Also lol at saying were the most priveleged.




    Were not but even then if we were we should be. We fukking built it.
    No Glow, No Go Crew

    *Cries about negs* Crew

  5. #155
    On The True Path Dorich's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2016
    Location: Germany
    Posts: 9,618
    Rep Power: 168014
    Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dorich is offline
    Israel's cause is a noble one.
    "Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)

    "Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all." ― Ray A. Davis

    "That which drives me in life is my faith, and what I desire most is peace for mankind." ― C. Jones

  6. #156
    I'm the beast Iceman1800's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2003
    Location: Under your bed, Swaziland
    Posts: 38,830
    Rep Power: 2147727
    Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz
    Iceman1800 is offline
    @ EsB818- stop the reports. Not agreeing with Israel isn't anti semitic nor is it bigoted. People are allowed to have opinions. They aren't slandering the people of Israel or the Jewish religion.
    L4/L5 fusion September 2016

    Biden 2020

  7. #157
    Pineal gland messomi's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2017
    Posts: 4,091
    Rep Power: 54898
    messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    messomi is offline
    Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    Israel's cause is a noble one.
    this is insanity

  8. #158
    Registered User ThatLogical's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 27
    Rep Power: 0
    ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ThatLogical is offline
    1st gigahertz processor chip
    Whitehurtz Freeway and many more
    Byimore Washington Parkway
    Tidal Basin Bridge
    Laser probe for cataract surgery
    Rotary engine
    Gastrascope
    Blackwell channel model in coding
    Silicone retina
    Artificial heart pacrmaker
    Street sweeper
    Dusposable syringe
    Tactical optical fiber connector
    Ultraviolet camera/spectragraph used by NASA in Apollo 16
    Elements 104 amd 105 on periodic table
    Refrigerated truck systems - modern grocery stores exist because of this

    I'm going to let you meditate on that.

    It's not black vs white. You benefit, directly, everday, from the inventions of African American people.

    The next time you open your fridge and eat something sold cold, you will know that you have that privelige because a black person figured it out. Everytime you turn on the air conditioning or heat in your car or at home, you will know that it's because of some brilliant black person.

  9. #159
    On The True Path Dorich's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2016
    Location: Germany
    Posts: 9,618
    Rep Power: 168014
    Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dorich is offline
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    @ EsB818- stop the reports. Not agreeing with Israel isn't anti semitic nor is it bigoted. People are allowed to have opinions. They aren't slandering the people of Israel or the Jewish religion.
    Agree to disagree. I consider anti-Zionism equal to anti-Semitism.
    "Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)

    "Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all." ― Ray A. Davis

    "That which drives me in life is my faith, and what I desire most is peace for mankind." ― C. Jones

  10. #160
    Registered User Polaris's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2003
    Age: 36
    Posts: 11,811
    Rep Power: 56554
    Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Polaris is online now
    Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    Agree to disagree. I consider anti-Zionism equal to anti-Semitism.
    This is absurd.

  11. #161
    I'm the beast Iceman1800's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2003
    Location: Under your bed, Swaziland
    Posts: 38,830
    Rep Power: 2147727
    Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz
    Iceman1800 is offline
    Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    Agree to disagree. I consider anti-Zionism equal to anti-Semitism.
    And you're entitled to your opinion.
    L4/L5 fusion September 2016

    Biden 2020

  12. #162
    Banned deadhead6391's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Bourbonnais, Illinois, United States
    Posts: 16,891
    Rep Power: 0
    deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    deadhead6391 is offline
    Originally Posted by ThatLogical View Post
    1st gigahertz processor chip
    Whitehurtz Freeway and many more
    Byimore Washington Parkway
    Tidal Basin Bridge
    Laser probe for cataract surgery
    Rotary engine
    Gastrascope
    Blackwell channel model in coding
    Silicone retina
    Artificial heart pacrmaker
    Street sweeper
    Dusposable syringe
    Tactical optical fiber connector
    Ultraviolet camera/spectragraph used by NASA in Apollo 16
    Elements 104 amd 105 on periodic table
    Refrigerated truck systems - modern grocery stores exist because of this

    I'm going to let you meditate on that.

    It's not black vs white. You benefit, directly, everday, from the inventions of African American people.

    The next time you open your fridge and eat something sold cold, you will know that you have that privelige because a black person figured it out. Everytime you turn on the air conditioning or heat in your car or at home, you will know that it's because of some brilliant black person.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qctoi0bsn8...myths.pdf?dl=0

    As I said the majority of those things are pushed for political reasons and are bull****. My gripe also isnt against blacks its the fact that you're pushing some fake and gay white privelege narrative. We created this country for europeans, we actually should have priveleges here if anything, just like every other group has systemic priveleges in their own lands as well. Yet here we dont, we actually have an entirely jewish run establishment that propagates people against us, attacks us in the media, is replacing us, and passes laws that disadvantage us against foreign populations that come here. You're a fukking jewish shill and you should go fukk yourself.

  13. #163
    Registered User lexbishop's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Posts: 4,919
    Rep Power: 38036
    lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lexbishop is offline
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    This is absurd.
    It's pure insanity and borderline mental illness and twisting of definitions to suit an agenda actually. ANYONE should be allowed to criticize ANYONE. We have freedom of speech written into our constitution for a reason.

    I shouldn't have to say this but for the con men and shills out there that doesn't mean threats or violence. Criticism is not ANYWHERE near those.
    -LOL crew
    -Pragmatic crew

  14. #164
    the anti cuck Eugenics's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Posts: 2,077
    Rep Power: 14966
    Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eugenics is offline
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    @ EsB818- stop the reports. Not agreeing with Israel isn't anti semitic nor is it bigoted. People are allowed to have opinions. They aren't slandering the people of Israel or the Jewish religion.
    I'm glad there is a mod here that can see reason. This is one of the most frustrating things happening in the media right now, any criticism of Israel, or the Netanyahu regime is equated to anti-semitism or being anti-Jewish when its not. Its really dishonest behavior by Trump and the media. I don't like Tlaib or Omar but the fact they are being attacked and called "anti-semites" for simply saying "AIPAC EXISTS" or supporting BDS is really dishonest and actually quite concerning. Fox News is the worst at it, especially Hannity. Dude is the biggest Israel suck up on the planet. He must have some beach front property in Tel Aviv he needs to protect.

  15. #165
    Rustlin' and hustlin' poison's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Posts: 23,673
    Rep Power: 232859
    poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    poison is offline
    Originally Posted by deadhead6391 View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qctoi0bsn8...myths.pdf?dl=0

    As I said the majority of those things are pushed for political reasons and are bull****. My gripe also isnt against blacks its the fact that you're pushing some fake and gay white privelege narrative. We created this country for europeans, we actually should have priveleges here if anything, just like every other group has systemic priveleges in their own lands as well. Yet here we dont, we actually have an entirely jewish run establishment that propagates people against us, attacks us in the media, is replacing us, and passes laws that disadvantage us against foreign populations that come here. You're a fukking jewish shill and you should go fukk yourself.
    Yeah, the Jews did that. All of it. No one else.


    lol
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --


    Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

  16. #166
    Banned deadhead6391's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Bourbonnais, Illinois, United States
    Posts: 16,891
    Rep Power: 0
    deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    deadhead6391 is offline
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Yeah, the Jews did that. All of it. No one else.


    lol
    Nobody said the jews did the invention myth, it's just a matter of stretching the truth to push a narrative and I just debunked the obvious shills entire argument.

    Now if were talking media and government, jews own over 90% of all media, make up over half of all political contributions, they wrote and lobbied for the hart cellar act of 1965 and pushed the diversity stuff nobody supported back then in the media, they are in fact the ones attacking white men. It's not the jews, but it is mostly jews.

  17. #167
    Truth teller kingmanaverage's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2013
    Posts: 4,429
    Rep Power: 24832
    kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kingmanaverage is offline
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    @ EsB818- stop the reports. Not agreeing with Israel isn't anti semitic nor is it bigoted. People are allowed to have opinions. They aren't slandering the people of Israel or the Jewish religion.
    Snitches get stitches.

    Also saying that Israel Cucks America =/= hating all Jews. It's their government that's the problem and not the people.
    Last edited by kingmanaverage; 08-28-2019 at 01:27 AM.
    High energy poster

  18. #168
    Rustlin' and hustlin' poison's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Posts: 23,673
    Rep Power: 232859
    poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    poison is offline
    Originally Posted by deadhead6391 View Post
    Nobody said the jews did the invention myth, it's just a matter of stretching the truth to push a narrative and I just debunked the obvious shills entire argument.

    Now if were talking media and government, jews own over 90% of all media, make up over half of all political contributions, they wrote and lobbied for the hart cellar act of 1965 and pushed the diversity stuff nobody supported back then in the media, they are in fact the ones attacking white men. It's not the jews, but it is mostly jews.
    You're a liar.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --


    Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

  19. #169
    Cthulhu fhtagn GreatOldOne's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Posts: 32,910
    Rep Power: 80338
    GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    GreatOldOne is offline
    Originally Posted by deadhead6391 View Post
    What's there to believe in? The names and organizations are all there. Theres nothing to really question if you look at the people actually doing the stuff. The question is what do we do now?

    I dont think it's the jews but the people doing it are in fact jews overwhelmingly. People like david koch were no better but just because the media they own told you it was bad to call this stuff into question your whole life doesnt mean it isnt happening. With all due respect you're wrong on this one
    I don't think so. My introduction to Judaism was a wonderful lady, a mentor...incredibly smart. Her life mission, save kids. The end.

    Just at a meeting for troubled people yesterday, a Jewish guy was graduating...he's just awesome. Super smart, loves people.

    I have no problems with the Jews and I'll defend them as super hard as I defend Muslims, or Blacks, or idk even Asian or anyone.

    We're in this together.

    There is no going back.

    No retreat
    Last edited by GreatOldOne; 08-27-2019 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Lol no problem not now problem
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

    Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

    Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

    Happy days to you and yours.

  20. #170
    Banned deadhead6391's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Bourbonnais, Illinois, United States
    Posts: 16,891
    Rep Power: 0
    deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    deadhead6391 is offline
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    You're a liar.
    I'm 100% right whether you want to accept it or not

    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    I don't think so. My introduction to Judaism was a wonderful lady, a mentor...incredibly smart. Her life mission, save kids. The end.

    Just at a meeting for troubled people yesterday, a Jewish guy was graduating...he's just awesome. Super smart, loves people.

    I have no problems with the Jews and I'll defend them as super hard as I defend Muslims, or Blacks, or idk even Asian or anyone.

    We're in this together.

    There is no going back.

    No retreat
    I never claimed there werent good people of every race, religion, gender, etc. Anecdotes dont negate the overall political force behind entire groups though especially when jewish elites are extremely organized and have massive sway in American politics. Every critique I'm making is directly tied to those groups theyve created to pursue what's best in their opinion for their people, largely in opposition to what's best for america as a whole and especially european people. This critique isnt personal, I dont have malice towards someone just because they're jewish. I staunchly oppose the organized world jewish power structure.
    Last edited by deadhead6391; 08-27-2019 at 10:30 AM.

  21. #171
    Rustlin' and hustlin' poison's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Posts: 23,673
    Rep Power: 232859
    poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    poison is offline
    Originally Posted by deadhead6391 View Post
    I'm 100% right whether you want to accept it or not



    I staunchly oppose the organized world jewish power structure.
    Lol, this guy read Protocols and Kampf and thinks hes figured it out....
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --


    Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

  22. #172
    Cthulhu fhtagn GreatOldOne's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Posts: 32,910
    Rep Power: 80338
    GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    GreatOldOne is offline
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    I would like Israel to send to my house a few of those female army babes they have over there walking around with guns.
    I still laugh about you liking to get slapped in the face.

    I'm no judge...Far from it.

    It just crackers me up.

    Israeli agents...please send someone to sex Kusok and slap him. Use a hammer even...dead srs he would like that.

    Make no report we don't care.

    https://youtu.be/fl6s1x9j4QQ
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

    Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

    Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

    Happy days to you and yours.

  23. #173
    Banned deadhead6391's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Bourbonnais, Illinois, United States
    Posts: 16,891
    Rep Power: 0
    deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    deadhead6391 is offline
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Lol, this guy read Protocols and Kampf and thinks hes figured it out....
    Nah read some E Michael Jones, Macdonalds work, Douglass Reed, and just do some digging into the organizations and media outlets and read the names. Go read the top donor lists, look up demographic data for political lobbying etc. Just lol at thinking I took these positions after reading a largely discredited book and mein kampf. Even using occams razor though whether the protocols were real or not it mostly still happened so take that for what you will.

  24. #174
    Registered User AccountingMajor's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2016
    Posts: 331
    Rep Power: 552
    AccountingMajor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AccountingMajor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AccountingMajor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AccountingMajor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AccountingMajor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AccountingMajor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AccountingMajor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AccountingMajor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AccountingMajor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AccountingMajor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AccountingMajor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    AccountingMajor is offline
    Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    Agree to disagree. I consider anti-Zionism equal to anti-Semitism.
    I can see this argument because doesn't anti Zionism mean that you want the Jewish people in Israel to not have a home, and you essentially want them to fend for themselves under the rule of the Middle East government who essentially hate all Jews.

    I think people think that the world is as just as accepting of other people as the US is.
    But this is definitely not the case.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by AccountingMajor; 08-27-2019 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Grammar

  25. #175
    Registered User ThatLogical's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 27
    Rep Power: 0
    ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ThatLogical is offline
    Originally Posted by deadhead6391 View Post
    Nobody said the jews did the invention myth, it's just a matter of stretching the truth to push a narrative and I just debunked the obvious shills entire argument.

    Now if were talking media and government, jews own over 90% of all media, make up over half of all political contributions, they wrote and lobbied for the hart cellar act of 1965 and pushed the diversity stuff nobody supported back then in the media, they are in fact the ones attacking white men. It's not the jews, but it is mostly jews.
    Lol. You thought you debunked an argument by posting alt right propaganda on drop box, while simultaneously arguing you can't believe what you read on the internet. Logic, bro.....

    Sorry to inform you that you that you don't know how science works. It is ALL predicated on prior emperical and applied knowledge. The argument made on the site is vapor, even if it were true. Which its not.

    You don't have to go back in history for this. Look around. People in general do amazing things, and many people benefit, so CHILL.

    When Simone Biles does backflips, guess who wins? She does, a black woman. But so does her entire team, because she pulls their team score up. When she medals, the US brings home the gold.

    The US brings home the most medals because we are so diverse. We invent the most things because we are diverse.

  26. #176
    Banned deadhead6391's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Bourbonnais, Illinois, United States
    Posts: 16,891
    Rep Power: 0
    deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    deadhead6391 is offline
    Originally Posted by ThatLogical View Post
    Lol. You thought you debunked an argument by posting alt right propaganda on drop box, while simultaneously arguing you can't believe what you read on the internet. Logic, bro.....

    Sorry to inform you that you that you don't know how science works. It is ALL predicated on prior emperical and applied knowledge. The argument made on the site is vapor, even if it were true. Which its not.

    You don't have to go back in history for this. Look around. People in general do amazing things, and many people benefit, so CHILL.

    When Simone Biles does backflips, guess who wins? She does, a black woman. But so does her entire team, because she pulls their team score up. When she medals, the US brings home the gold.

    The US brings home the most medals because we are so diverse. We invent the most things because we are diverse.
    I'm not taking the time to source each example. If you question the names on the list go ahead and look them up, that's what I did. Bookmarked it because it was accurate. Also no point you made after calling out my source holds any weight. I dont care if anecdotal people can do a backflip. The west is a result of europeans, without europeans it would not exist. Without europeans we would look like africa. If america was built by everyone else why didnt they build their own fukking countries? Looks like they forgot a step there

  27. #177
    Registered Boomer AlwaysFocus's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2016
    Location: BC, Canada
    Posts: 14,419
    Rep Power: 85803
    AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    AlwaysFocus is offline
    Sodastreams!












    I laughed hard when i seen this on the back (got as a wedding gift earlier this year)

  28. #178
    Registered User ThatLogical's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 27
    Rep Power: 0
    ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ThatLogical is offline
    Originally Posted by deadhead6391 View Post
    I'm not taking the time to source each example. If you question the names on the list go ahead and look them up, that's what I did. Bookmarked it because it was accurate. Also no point you made after calling out my source holds any weight. I dont care if anecdotal people can do a backflip. The west is a result of europeans, without europeans it would not exist. Without europeans we would look like africa. If america was built by everyone else why didnt they build their own fukking countries? Looks like they forgot a step there
    If you are so obsessed with Europe, Eurooeans and such, and seem to have such an issue with anyone non-white getting credit for the work they've done to contribute to America, why don't you move to Scandinavia and calm the fk down?

  29. #179
    Banned deadhead6391's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Bourbonnais, Illinois, United States
    Posts: 16,891
    Rep Power: 0
    deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    deadhead6391 is offline
    Originally Posted by ThatLogical View Post
    If you are so obsessed with Europe, Eurooeans and such, and seem to have such an issue with anyone non-white getting credit for the work they've done to contribute to America, why don't you move to Scandinavia and calm the fk down?
    Because you're the one pushing antiwhite white privelege propoganda and asserting that whites have no right to preserve their standing in the nations they built You're nothing but some dirty fukking anti-White Zionist shill.

  30. #180
    Registered User ThatLogical's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 27
    Rep Power: 0
    ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThatLogical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ThatLogical is offline
    Originally Posted by deadhead6391 View Post
    Because you're the one pushing antiwhite white privelege propoganda and asserting that whites have no right to preserve their standing in the nations they built You're nothing but some dirty fukking anti-White Zionist shill.
    Projecting. A lot. You are.


    I'm not anti-white. I can know a white guy invented something without freaking out and pretending they didn't.

    I can have a conversation with someone who disagrees with me without going on a paranoid fantasy thinking they most be an employee of an organization out to get me.

    Jesus came to save the world, not condemn it. I want you to change your views from hatred to love for your fellow man, so you can have some peace.

    You seem very angry, and that's not a good feeling.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts