Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingAkaFAT View Post
    I'm in my first 2 trades - I'll happily keep you updated.

But for me - Let see the Companies you own?... Don't you apparently own 2-3 Companies?
    Sorry what’s occurring are we supposed to guess your first two trades? Or you gonna announce them at the end of the month?

All your positions now or negged
    Madly in love with myself

samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm in my first 2 trades - I'll happily keep you updated.

But for me - Let see the Companies you own?... Don't you apparently own 2-3 Companies?
    I’m kind of a big deal, yeah

BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    I’m kind of a big deal, yeah

I'l let you know where i finish at the end of the month.. Brexit & Market Volatility.
    Almost doing me a favour to make more money just to prove you wrong...

Also - Where's they's registered businesses? Calling me out - Let's see all these wonderful successful ventures you operate!
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*
    *Rugby Crew* - Outside Centre

BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)

Shall i just stop now yeah? Lol you fuk'n Fraud.

Start Bal - £18,731.37
    Current Bal - £22,428.47

+ Unrealized profit running nicely - Which i have a TP set.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wtf is this sh!t

Need your entry and exits timestamped and listed immediately here. Anyone can type that out ^ , or just edit out the duff trades..

This simply won’t do.

Wtf is this sh!t

Need your entry and exits timestamped and listed immediately here. Anyone can type that out ^ , or just edit out the duff trades..

This simply won’t do.
    LMFAO - Just shows how Fuk'n Stooopid you really are... It shows Entry & Exits. You fraud.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Challenge Done. Shall i just stop now?

Start £18,731.37
    Current £24,302.77

There's your 29.74% Gains - I'll let the EUR run & hit 30%+ then that's me done for the month.
    Back to swing trading.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Start a thread of current or possible stock tips?

There already is one - But is predominantly NASDAQ & North American Brahs.

My Watchlist currently is full of LSE AIM Stocks;

Thomas Cook Share Trades (TCG) - Trade at 9.36GBX - (Seeing an influx of Russian Billioanires money + a Turkish brah looking at leading the company in a new direction
    awaiting RNS on more share purchases. But will be looking at a 15.00GBX TP or if competition is there it'll rocket to 25.00GBX within a week.

Metals Exploration Share Price (MTL) - Trade at 0.70GBX - (Gold Mining operation, was under some awful leadership! - Whole lot has been revamped & are looking for Q2 Results to be posted v.soon - Only worry is Short term debt. Other than that i expect to make good money on this with an out of 1.50GBX very achievable!

Kibo Energy Share Price (KIBO) - Trade at 0.80GBX - (Strange one, took a massive hit due to chitty brokers/accountants - Share price got obliterated. Not investigated much just on my watchlist to investigate)

Burford Capital Share Price (BUR) - Trade at 380.2GBX - (Took a massive hit due to Muddy Waters Research - Will bounce back currently down -66.08%!!! Very fast money to be made here on the bounce) I'd expect an RNS share price to jump 20/30% Recovery tomorrow! Either way - You'll make money.

That's my current watchlist for LSE/LSE AIM Stocks. If any fellow traders wanna jump in give their say please do.
    Starts thread about stock picking

Picks four stocks

Thomas Cook - gone bust, all shareholders wiped out
    Metals Exploration penny stock up 3% great result lol
    Kibo Energy down 24% to 0.60
    Burford Capital - (Neil Woodford firm) suspended trading, widely thought to be going bust, fraud investigations started

You are Sir officially the worst stock picker who has ever appeared on the misc. No miscer has ever achieved such baboon like levels of stock picking in six weeks before. Will never see this again in my lifetime.

Originally Posted by Hammersia View Post
    Starts thread about stock picking

Picks four stocks

Thomas Cook - gone bust, all shareholders wiped out
    Metals Exploration penny stock up 3% great result lol
    Kibo Energy down 24% to 0.60
    Burford Capital - (Neil Woodford firm) suspended trading, widely thought to be going bust, fraud investigations started

You are Sir officially the worst stock picker who has ever appeared on the misc. No miscer has ever achieved such baboon like levels of stock picking in six weeks before. Will never see this again in my lifetime.
    Lol. Okay Sam. Okay.

But let me point out a few things when trading stocks - You don't hold a stock forever But you knew that didn't you.

That's why i made 120% on BUR when muddywaters report got debunked.
    TCG - Another win. Share price jumped on annoucement of cashhub.
    Kibo - Was one to look at i said - On my watchlist.
    MTL - You do realize it went from 0.60 to 0.80... It's a penny stock. Do you realise the gains on that HAHAHAHHA You fuk'n Cuck.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Lol. Okay Sam. Okay.

But let me point out a few things when trading stocks - You don't hold a stock forever But you knew that didn't you.

That's why i made 120% on BUR when muddywaters report got debunked.
    TCG - Another win. Share price jumped on annoucement of cashhub.
    Kibo - Was one to look at i said - On my watchlist.
    MTL - You do realize it went from 0.60 to 0.80... It's a penny stock. Do you realise the gains on that HAHAHAHHA You fuk'n Cuck.
    You seem to have forgotten to post any evidence of your perfectly timed entries and exits lol. Maybe you’ve lost so much money in the past month you’re struggling with just a basic internet connection or something.

Which is why, for the last time, the misc is asking you politely for your opening positions this month. Which we will adjudicate at the end of the month.

upload

Here’s mine, just fluff money for me though.

You are wasting your time, and far more importantly mine. Entries and exits have to be time stamped, which doesn’t mean the date since you are trading them the same day. Where’s the confusion?

upload

Here’s mine, just fluff money for me though.

You are wasting your time, and far more importantly mine. Entries and exits have to be time stamped, which doesn’t mean the date since you are trading them the same day. Where’s the confusion?
    LMFAO - Nice. Real Nice.

That's what my broker provides when doing a P&L. You're just mad i done your challenge so fast HAHAHAAHAHAHAH YOU foook'n Bum.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

LMFAO - Nice. Real Nice.

That's what my broker provides when doing a P&L. You're just mad i done your challenge so fast HAHAHAAHAHAHAH YOU foook'n Bum.
    Are you going to post anything worth a damn? Or shall we just call this thread a dumpster fire and move on?