Linzo8876 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Just a total slump

Hey guys, I got all healthy lost 40lbs worked out every day, ran a 10k run, started lifting, last couple weeks, just no desire to even look at the gym, don’t wanna go, flat out haven’t been going, just zero desire and a complete slump, any tips or something to help me get my ass in gear?
    I’m
    Not 49 I don’t know how to change that
    Last edited by Linzo8876; 08-06-2019 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Wrong age

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try to remember the reason why you lost all that weight and ran so much in the first place.
    Why did you want to change your body? Then remember it.
    Also think of how you'll feel when you gain it all back again.

Sometimes i don't really ''know or remember'' why i'm in the gym when i'm having a bad day and feel a bit depressed. Why i'm sweating and giving it my all.
    But i do it anyway. Because i know maybe tomorrow i'll feel better mentally and do see my goals more clearly.
    Never let yourself slack off, or you'll regret it.
    Even when you don't feel motivated, use discipline to go through your work outs.
    You'll be thankful one day.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

NAMO80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm in the same boat, also wrong age too. But my slump is due to injury