Thread: Bulking Gas

MuscleFuhrer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bulking Gas

What can I do to fight this madness?
    I eat about 6-7 times a day, i figured i would go to the bathroom more but that's not happening, just gas.
    Is it the amount of food I'm eating?

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, what are you eating? Did you suddenly change something?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

I eat rice, chicken, potatoes, oats, whole wheat pasta and eggs. And casein at night. No junk food

1. 40g oats 1 slice ezekiel bread, 5 egg whites
    2. 1.5 cup rice 4oz chicken breast
    3. 12 oz red potatoes 4oz chicken breast
    4.1.5 cup rice 3 whole eggs
    5. 56g whole wheat pasta 2 whole eggs
    6.1 slice whole wheat bread 16g peanut butter
    7. Casein shake

2,195 calories
    271g carbohydrates
    25.8g fiber
    40g fat
    166.5g protein

BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whole wheat pasta is notorious for causing indigestion. Also oats if you don't cook 'em and are doing overnight oats.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eggs and gluten can cause issues with many people... you could try reducing or removing them and seeing what happens.

Also, you don't have to eat 6-7 times a day, try reducing that to 3-4 and seeing if that lets you digest better.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bread,rice,oats, pasta causes gas in general especially because of gluten. I definitely suggest doing yoga 2 times a week, it helps with digestion incredibly