sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)

problems with moving on..

Hi guys,
    I posted here a few weeks ago about how I want to try win back my ex. I want to say thanks everyone for helping me out and giving me good responses. It was hard but I decided not to reach out and followed everyones advice and didn't contact her.

However, I'm having a hard time moving on. I've stupidly couldn't help myself and have found myself looking at her social media every few days.

The problem is deep;
    1) It's hard for me to meet new women. I have to rely on tinder / onlne dating apps. Most women I end up meeting from there are of low quality.

2) I've always had problems and deep insecurities about my appearance. When I had a gf I was a completely different person. I was confident, I talked to people, I made friends. Now after she broke up with me i'm even worse. I keep to myself. I keep in my shell. She was a huge fix to this problem.

3) I have nothing fun to look forward to. At least when I had a girlfriend I always had something fun to do/look forward to now I have nothing jut work and then sleep because im too tired to do anything else other than gym and a bit of sport.

What can I do?

I'm still thinking abut reaching out to her TBH. Only because if she rejects me I can block/delete and just completely sever the tie

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're going have to move on and also don't use a relationship or a past relationship as the source of your happiness. You have to be happy being alone too cause that's gonna happen to everybody at some point in their lives.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, its hard to meet women, you need to get creative. Online takes very little effort and very little risk and nets you very little results.

My solution is start doing fun things. Don't rely on your ex girlfriend to set up your schedule for you. How do you expect women to want to be part of your boring life?

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post

I'm still thinking abut reaching out to her TBH. Only because if she rejects me I can block/delete and just completely sever the tie
    Then go contact her. Because as long as you want her back and have hopes of getting back with her, you're not moving on.
    Get rejected and then give up on her completely so you can start moving forward instead of just using nc to wait on her to reach out to you. No one ever listens to the combined advice of everyone on here anyway, so go get rejected and have her lose the last bit of respect of you.

(1)When it comes to dating, do it when you're ready. Usually guys who just got dumped, already feel at an emotional low with low self confidence.
    It's not the best time to start rebound dating. Also if someone else rejects you for whatever reason, it will hurt a lot more than usual because you're already at such a vulnerable mental state. And it's overall not a good timing to be with someone else cuz you'd simply end up using that person or compare them with your ex etc. You're not ready for a relationship when you're still trying to get over your last one.

(2) Confidence comes from within. From your own success. The way you see your self. Your own self worth.
    You can't put all your confidence in the hands of a woman because then you'll lose it all when she decides to leave you.
    Go to the gym, get a career, try to achieve something with your life and be proud of your success.
    Success breeds confidence and confidence breeds success.

Also get a hair cut, whiten your teeth with crest white strips, get fit, get new clothes, go look better.

(3) Go on vacation is financially possible, if you have a friend(s), go do fun things together. if you're by yourself, go do hobbies. Go on a hike. Go do whatever you feel like doing. In the end, nothing will fill that hole in your chest except a new better woman, but that doesn't mean you have to sit in your room all day doing noting.
    Life is what you make it. You have to actively pursue things and get out your comfort zone and make things happen. Nothing will just fall in your lap.

In the end, if you truly give up on your ex and you mentally disconnect and you want to get over her, time will do all the healing.
    Just don't be stupid and continue stalking her social media, cuz when you see her making out with some new dude, it's going to hurt you.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't reach out. She's an ex for a reason! Only way to come out of the hole is to build a rope.

No one gives a **** and no one will help you but yourself. Focus on you. Build the rope!

Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Time to move on