NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Optimum Nutrition Whey Oats Blueberry Muffin

I am one week in for a much needed cut and I’ve been “fueling my mornings” with Whey & Oats Blueberry Muffin from Optimum Nutrition.

You can see my weight loss log by clicking on the link in my signature.

Anyhow, this is my first product from Optimum Nutrition and I wanted to write a brief review on it.

This is a huge scoop, much larger than any protein scoop I’ve seen. For each serving you’ll get 190 calories, 2.5g Fat, 12g net Carbs, 4g Fiber, 2g Sugar, and 27g Protein. Quite happy with this profile.

TASTE/TEXTURE
    Mixed in 8oz of water in a shaker cup, this tasted good. I thought the flavor was a bit faint and the texture was a bit starchy. My favorite mixture was as follows:

• 1 scoop protein
    • 1 cup skim milk
    • 100g fresh bluberries
    • 2 ice cubes
    • mix in NutriBullet for 20 seconds

This mixture was amazing. The texture was smooth and quite thick, and the flavor was out of this world. I will have most of the servings in this tub this way.

MIXABILITY
    No issue with mixability here. If you give it a decent shake, the powder will mix well. In fact, the label suggests that this may also be mixed in a glass, with a spoon. I didn’t try that yet, but the label does suggest that.

OVERALL
    I will give this a 9/10 in the store. I felt that the water mixture was a bit faint in taste and bit too starchy. Maybe that's just my personal take on it, so take this with a grain of salt. However, I am happy with this purchase and will enjoy the rest of this tub. I would like to try the other two flavors at some point.

Thank you for reading my review.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

I hope you caught this on that great deal which is under $14 a tub and I just finished my 3rd
    tub of it and getting ready to crack open my 4th. I really love the fact that one scoop really keeps
    you pretty satisfied for at least 2hrs and I like drinking this at work between breakfast and lunch.
    I've combined 1 scoop with different flavors of protein such as choc,peanut butter, salted caramel,
    banana, orange, and cinnamon type flavors and it works well with all of those flavors. This is also
    great in recipes such as pancakes,muffins, and loaves. I personally haven't purchased anything
    from ON Nutrition in YEARS but this for me is the best product I've ever purchased form them.

Great review and pics show just how tasty this powder is when you combine it with more blueberries

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    solid review. caught that same deal as well. ended up gettin 6 tubs for $72. I been using a scoop in plain water since im on poverty macros, otherwise i do a scoop with a handful of mixed berries and a whole bananas n make a smoothie.
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jdot5 View Post
    solid review. caught that same deal as well. ended up gettin 6 tubs for $72. I been using a scoop in plain water since im on poverty macros, otherwise i do a scoop with a handful of mixed berries and a whole bananas n make a smoothie.
    Smart man to stock up especially at that crazy price! and it's such a good and versatile product.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I hope you caught this on that great deal which is under $14 a tub and I just finished my 3rd
    tub of it and getting ready to crack open my 4th. I really love the fact that one scoop really keeps
    you pretty satisfied for at least 2hrs and I like drinking this at work between breakfast and lunch.
    I've combined 1 scoop with different flavors of protein such as choc,peanut butter, salted caramel,
    banana, orange, and cinnamon type flavors and it works well with all of those flavors. This is also
    great in recipes such as pancakes,muffins, and loaves. I personally haven't purchased anything
    from ON Nutrition in YEARS but this for me is the best product I've ever purchased form them.

Great review and pics show just how tasty this powder is when you combine it with more blueberries
    Thanks.
    Loving this so far.
    This morning, I skipped the skim milk since I am on a cut ... 1 cup water + 100g frozen blueberries + 2 ice cubes + 1 scoop protein ... very rich, quite thick, and very tasty.

Thanks.
    It's good enough in plain water as well.
    Got some fresh peaches today.
    Maybe tomorrow I'll mix in some of that.

Smart man to stock up especially at that crazy price! and it's such a good and versatile product.
    "crazy price" is right ...
    $13/tub with free shipping ...

I just ordered four more tubs this morning, and with same day free delivery I should have them before the day's over.

Really can't beat this deal anywhere.
    I mean, there's cheap protein powder out there, but it'll taste "cheap" when you open the tub. This protein is not cheap tasting at all. I am very happy with it and glad to have more tubs coming.

I've lowered the amount of supps I use, so I now do about 1 scoop of protein a day. With five tubs of this, I am probably good for the rest of the year, unless I use larger quantities for some recipes.

DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000)
    im trying this

Originally Posted by DBC00P View Post
    im trying this
    you won't regret it

LOL ... I should be fine with protein for 2-3 months

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Thanks.
    Loving this so far.
    This morning, I skipped the skim milk since I am on a cut ... 1 cup water + 100g frozen blueberries + 2 ice cubes + 1 scoop protein ... very rich, quite thick, and very tasty.

Thanks.

I just ordered four more tubs this morning, and with same day free delivery I should have them before the day's over.

I mean, there's cheap protein powder out there, but it'll taste "cheap" when you open the tub. This protein is not cheap tasting at all. I am very happy with it and glad to have more tubs coming.

I've lowered the amount of supps I use, so I now do about 1 scoop of protein a day. With five tubs of this, I am probably good for the rest of the year, unless I use larger quantities for some recipes.
    Peaches blended with this blueberry protein sounds fantastic and the quality of the whey protein
    blend is very good and you can tell by the cholesterol amount which is 40mg and that's on par with
    other quality whey blends such as Animal Whey and Cellucor Whey. Whenever you get 40mg or under
    of cholesterol you can tell a good amount of isolate is in the mix. When it's 60mg or higher then you
    know it's mostly concentrate which honestly isn't bad but this oat meal protein isn't cheap when you're
    buying it at regular price so they better give you a higher grade of protein for that regular price and for
    the price we're getting it for makes it an even better deal.

Peaches blended with this blueberry protein sounds fantastic
    it sure did sound fantastic, so I tried it for my shake this morning
    it tasted very good and had great texture

DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000)
    peaches look great. good idea

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks.
    Loving this so far.

Thanks.

Im hoping the other flavors go on sale for it as well. I wanted to try the vanilla n chocolate flavors too
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB

Im hoping the other flavors go on sale for it as well. I wanted to try the vanilla n chocolate flavors too
    Me too. Me too.
    The Chocolate Glazed Donuts flavor sounds amazing.
    So does the Vanilla Almond Pastry.

I was low on calories the other day so I made a large pancake for dinner.

Whey & Oats Blueberry Muffin: 2 scoops
    Eggs: 2
    Frozen Blueberries: 1 cup
    Baking Soda: 1/2 tsp
    Water: to desired texture
    Canola Oil (for pan): 2 tbsp
    Fry in pan until brownish on each side
    Greek Yogurt (topping): 1 cup
    Cinnamon splash

Macros:
    C:937 F:43g Cbs:44.5g Sg:18g P:87g

This tasted very good and the texture was great. I wish I had a banana in the house to add to the mixture, for even better texture. Maybe next time.

I was low on calories the other day so I made a large pancake for dinner.

Whey & Oats Blueberry Muffin: 2 scoops
    Eggs: 2
    Frozen Blueberries: 1 cup
    Baking Soda: 1/2 tsp
    Water: to desired texture
    Canola Oil (for pan): 2 tbsp
    Fry in pan until brownish on each side
    Greek Yogurt (topping): 1 cup
    Cinnamon splash

Macros:
    C:937 F:43g Cbs:44.5g Sg:18g P:87g

This tasted very good and the texture was great. I wish I had a banana in the house to add to the mixture, for even better texture. Maybe next time.

Pancakes come out fantastic with protein and adding extra blueberries enhances the flavor even more.
    I make these with frozen blueberries and I dd that mashed banana for that great texture that you mentioned.

Pancakes come out fantastic with protein and adding extra blueberries enhances the flavor even more.
    I make these with frozen blueberries and I dd that mashed banana for that great texture that you mentioned.
    It tasted really good and was very feeling. I will try some baking next, if I get a chance. At least a microwave blueberry muffin, if nothing else.

Originally Posted by addonsix View Post
    What do you mean by a "starchy taste"?
    Referring more to the texture than the taste, I guess ... I like a thick shake and I don't like a whey shake that turns out too thin and watery. That's why I don't like any Isolates except for Dymatize ISO100. Now, that's good stuff. The Isolate from Magnum (Quattro) was also very good.

I used the word "starchy" to try and say that the shake turned out nice and thick.

adikam11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This product is quite good. My sibling used it once and had a drastic change after a while.