adamdh321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please Help, not sure what my injury is?

Hey guys,

i've had an injury for the past week and a half now and its my first one after 4 months of gyming it so im not sure if this sounds like a typical gym related injury or if it could be more? Yes i know i should probably get it checked out but just wanted your guys opinion on what it sounds like. Basically its a dull ache underneath my left armpit (near the top of my lates) and to begin with it used to ache when I coughed, breathed in heavily, or sneezed. Now im not sure if thats purely because of the reflex of tensing after doing it (now i feel like it is) or if it is actually because of them actions :/ It gives me a dull ache if i raise my arms in the position of doing a barbell bench press and tense also. Its just strange because id imagine if it was a pulled muscle that it'd ache whenever Id apply pressure to the area but theres no ache upon contact or anything like that, thats why im confused. Then again this is my first injury and im not sure what to expect etc. There is no ache in my chest or anywhere else, just near the top of my lates. I know ill get comments along the lines of 'we arn't gps, go get it checked' and yes, i know that, I'm just asking what your guys think it sounds like because you have more experience and may have experienced this type of injury that im describing before?

EDIT: now iv noticed that if i press down on my chest super hard and tense that it aches also, im so confused lol
    Last edited by adamdh321; 08-05-2019 at 12:21 PM.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We aren't gps, go get it checked... but some of it sounds like things that happen with a bruised or broken rib, but you'd know if that happened (not really from lifting, would've been from sports or some other activity). Do you have any idea what exercise aggravated it? That would help figure it out. Are you sure it's your lats and not your obliques?