Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Becoming a personal trainer

Couple questions:

I'm in Canada, what certification should I get to be able to work in a gym? My mother is a trainer and she is suggesting Canfit or YMCA, but I've read that it is better to get legit certifications.

Tips to find work at a gym. What do they look for? I see a lot of turn over at my gym, but there seems to be only a few in house trainers.

After I get certified, I just apply to gyms and ask for a job? Is it up to me to find clients, and how to do so? How do I market myself online?

I am the mod who negs KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz
    "A fox has many tricks, a porcupine has only one trick - but a very good one."

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Someone who doesn't trust his own mother, who happens to be working in the same industry, over a complete stranger is not someone off to a great start.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

I am the mod who negs KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz
    Oh, nobody listens to their parents, Ronin. Relax.
    "A fox has many tricks, a porcupine has only one trick - but a very good one."