klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

competition shoes

I have wide feet, and struggling to find a competition shoe (for NPC) that offers a wide option. Think duck shaped--narrow/normal heel but wide toe/knuckle area. I know breaking them in will help them fit better, but that process SUCKS, especially if the shoe is tight to begin with!

If no wide options, what websites would you recommend? There seems to be several.

Thanks for the help!

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What class, figure? Just making sure it's those clear shoes you're looking for?

If so, hit up a stripper shop... one of the shops that sells 'intimate toys.'

That's where I used to get all mine when I did figure... or an org that required WPD to wear shoes. I think the brand I normally went with was Ellie (or similar named). I could usually find something that fit pretty good and then apply a bit of heat to help form the shoe. Plus usually if you mention it's for a bodybuilding show, you can get the 'pro discount' ... which the professional dancers get.

I don't know if any of that type of shoe comes in wide? They barely come in proper sizes!
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿชณ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have wide feet/bunions and for figure and bikini Iโ€™ve used saleyla. Super fast message response and shipping. Iโ€™ve ordered shoes that didnโ€™t fit quite right and they had me ship them back ASAP and had new ones to me in 3 days. Also min 3 inches and get a size larger with a strap (more wide feet room) to break them in use for practice posing and while you do chores around the house.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

MrsRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I havenโ€™t seen them in wide either, but put them in warm water (or use heat as mentioned) so the plastic gets softer. Then you should be able to widen them out at least somewhat

lisa080 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wide feet is very bad for a women, you should keep daily morning walk and running everyday. After the sometimes later your feet will be get nice and comfortable.

GlamLfter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GlamLfter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GlamLfter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GlamLfter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GlamLfter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GlamLfter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GlamLfter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GlamLfter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GlamLfter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GlamLfter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GlamLfter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lisa080 View Post
    Wide feet is very bad for a women, you should keep daily morning walk and running everyday. After the sometimes later your feet will be get nice and comfortable.
    This isn't actually a good solution for the question asked!

klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klmno9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ProYeo View Post
    What class, figure? Just making sure it's those clear shoes you're looking for?

If so, hit up a stripper shop... one of the shops that sells 'intimate toys.'

That's where I used to get all mine when I did figure... or an org that required WPD to wear shoes. I think the brand I normally went with was Ellie (or similar named). I could usually find something that fit pretty good and then apply a bit of heat to help form the shoe. Plus usually if you mention it's for a bodybuilding show, you can get the 'pro discount' ... which the professional dancers get.

I don't know if any of that type of shoe comes in wide? They barely come in proper sizes!
    Yes figure! Thanks for the tip about the adult store--I didn't think about that option! I usually have to try my shoes on before buying them because who knows what will fit the way I want...

@snailsrus I will check out saleya!!! I def need to be able to return quickly if they don't fit!

klspink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here you go. Make sure you don't get them a big sizer. I wear 8.5 and I bought an 8. My toes hurt and the ball of my feet KILL! Good luck!

Go to Amazon and type in Ellie Clear High Heels Wide Width.

Good luck to you!