Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In Europe police monitors such forums like the one that moron shooter posted on warning people about the Walmart attack a day before. Police would be busting his door down within 5-10 minutes.

If I was in charge I would fire everyone at FBI including the leadership and replace them with people who have a brain. All message boards red flag words are to be investigated immediately. Put security in such places of large gathering, our local synagogues have armed security out the ass, why not Wal-Mart???

Also, make it easier for good people to carry a handgun, and make it harder for retards to get one.

Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    In Europe police monitors such forums like the one that moron shooter posted on warning people about the Walmart attack a day before. Police would be busting his door down within 5-10 minutes.

If I was in charge I would fire everyone at FBI including the leadership and replace them with people who have a brain. All message boards red flag words are to be investigated immediately. Put security in such places of large gathering, our local synagogues have armed security out the ass, why not Wal-Mart???

Also, make it easier for good people to carry a handgun, and make it harder for retards to get one.
    Yeah, that post he made was retardedly obvious, "See you at Walmart" like wtf?

I can understand people that post pictures of their guns because they just like them which is fine, but this time somebody really dropped the ball.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Antoine99 View Post
    Yeah, that post he made was retardedly obvious, "See you at Walmart" like wtf?

I can understand people that post pictures of their guns because they just like them which is fine, but this time somebody really dropped the ball.

Tinfoil hat on:

It’s so weird that he kept saying he will shoot up Wallmart tomorrow, knowing that these days FBI monitors forums with AI that recognizes dangerous phrases and words. It’s almost as if this is a plant. Too easy, too convenient.

Like, if I was a nut job hell bent on killing people I would NOT tell you guys right here right now on this forum that I will shoot some place up tomorrow, I would naturally be concerned FBI would knock my door down later today. I would obviously hide my plans. Certainly mods would report me to FBI if FBI didn’t pick up my alarming posts on their own. Something doesn’t make sense here...

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Of course, because mass shootings in the USA are so very rare....
    Here let me help you since you’re just another dumb descendent of a criminal who waited for England to “grant” you your independence and then just gave up your freedoms to your own government a couple decades later. Americans still are at a point where we don’t stupidly trust our government.

Here is why this is an issue. Epstein is arrested, one of the most politically connected people on Earth. He is also a ****phile and had many people at his island whom either knowingly or unknowingly had sex with underage women. This is a big deal and something the elite in the US don’t want coming out because it would actually upset the entire power structure if a bunch of politicians were found to be ****s.
    Additionally right after this the Mueller interview was an absolute embarrassment, the democratic debates just proved that the Dems and by extension any old school establishment GOP members don’t have a chance in hell of getting Trump out of office in a fair election. After that debacle dems are now talking impeachment again because they know it’s their only option to get Trump out. Then right after this, 3 highly publicized mass shootings committed by incel looking white men happen within a week of each other. The shooting suspects and their “random” chosen locations are too perfect for the anti gun crowd.

Now the gun control debate is alive and well just when democrats really need something big that puts republicans and especially Trump in a really tough spot politically. The timing of all this is way too perfect for the establishment.
    *Updated* If you can't hit a 320 yard drive, are you even a man?

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tinfoil hat on:

It’s so weird that he kept saying he will shoot up Wallmart tomorrow, knowing that these days FBI monitors forums with AI that recognizes dangerous phrases and words. It’s almost as if this is a plant. Too easy, too convenient.

Like, if I was a nut job hell bent on killing people I would NOT tell you guys right here right now on this forum that I will shoot some place up tomorrow, I would naturally be concerned FBI would knock my door down later today. I would obviously hide my plans. Certainly mods would report me to FBI if FBI didn’t pick up my alarming posts on their own. Something doesn’t make sense here...
    Cope

Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    Cope

???

I’m totally at peace and 100% accept if indeed this guy is a right wing nut job. There is no cope here breh. We are on the same team. Just it seems we have different solutions. I think that if someone with a gun busts thru your door right now you’d rather be armed than unarmed. But I agree with you that ways need to be looked at to make it harder for retards to get their hands on a gun. Maybe we can find common ground,

Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    So your issue is you don't like terrorists who are white being called white terrorists?

Not familiar with the band nor the poster with whom you're referring to.

Have you ever heard the term "black terrorists" or "brown terrorists".

Was the shooting based on the color of the victims skin, faith, or ideologies? or is it because the shooter is white?

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Thankless View Post
    Have you ever heard the term "black terrorists" or "brown terrorists".

Was the shooting based on the color of the victims skin, faith, or ideologies? or is it because the shooter is white?
    Oh stop. The word terrorist has been used to mean middle-eastern muslim fundamentalist terrorist for decades, and you know this. Check out a couple of Bush's axis of evil speeches if you're confused.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    B-b-but muh right-wing terrorists.
    Yes?

El Paso shooter did it because he hates brown people and believes they are invading America. Thats what makes him a right wing terrorist, his shooting was politically motivated.

Unless this Ohio shooter did it because he wanted to kill Trump supporters or something along those lines then sorry this isn't a left wing terrorist shooting no matter how badly you want it to be.

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Holyfenix View Post
    Here let me help you since you’re just another dumb descendent of a criminal who waited for England to “grant” you your independence and then just gave up your freedoms to your own government a couple decades later. Americans still are at a point where we don’t stupidly trust our government.

Here is why this is an issue. Epstein is arrested, one of the most politically connected people on Earth. He is also a ****phile and had many people at his island whom either knowingly or unknowingly had sex with underage women. This is a big deal and something the elite in the US don’t want coming out because it would actually upset the entire power structure if a bunch of politicians were found to be ****s.
    Additionally right after this the Mueller interview was an absolute embarrassment, the democratic debates just proved that the Dems and by extension any old school establishment GOP members don’t have a chance in hell of getting Trump out of office in a fair election. After that debacle dems are now talking impeachment again because they know it’s their only option to get Trump out. Then right after this, 3 highly publicized mass shootings committed by incel looking white men happen within a week of each other. The shooting suspects and their “random” chosen locations are too perfect for the anti gun crowd.

Now the gun control debate is alive and well just when democrats really need something big that puts republicans and especially Trump in a really tough spot politically. The timing of all this is way too perfect for the establishment.
    Texas, Ohio, glad I don't live in a 2020 swing state...

LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are registered democrats typically Trump cultists?
    Rep trading taken out of sig

anonymous

The FBI is too busy posting anti semitic memes on the chans in an attempt to inflame people over Muh Russia to have time to actually track down killers

https://www.reddit.com/r/slatestarco...n_8chan_posts/

strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It’s so sad

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    I'm a registered Republican.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by strandedon27 View Post
    It’s so sad

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Connor Betts on being a hardcore, lefty socialist:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/conno...-social-media/
    No longer a false flag, eh?
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    That's not all........

Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

anonymous
    Oh well, back to the El Paso shooter it is then.

Has Drumpf disavowed his hateful white supremacist supporters yet?

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Oh well, back to the El Paso shooter it is then.

Has Drumpf disavowed his hateful white supremacist supporters yet?
    Yep.....time to drop this one like a hot 'tater.

Doesn't serve the purpose.

Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BS57 View Post
    Yep.....time to drop this one like a hot 'tater.

Doesn't serve the purpose.
    lol, dude is so unhinged that even CNN dropped him.

And of course...this guy is a Professor.

KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000) KE19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    I'm a registered Republican.

Sillie will you disavow?

The shooter turned out to be a leftie this time around so should we put all liberals on watch lists and blame the entire left for this tragedy?

Is Bernie is responsible for this man's radicalization?

Expecting the opportunistic left-wing cockroaches that were pushing partisan politics earlier to flee this thread.

You must be confusing me with someone else. Link to where I called it a false flag? I'll wait.
    Sorry son, you're just part of the heap of CT's on here when you start bringing political affiliations into it.

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL this Reza Aslam is a hateful, unhinged white-hating extremist.

Wonder what his misc name is on R&P?

Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There's a mass shooting he's democrat AAAAAAAND it's gone.

Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BS57 View Post
    That's not all........

Thanks for confirming you were wrong...like usual.

And LOL @ z4v4 struggling with the fact that this was a left-wing terrorist. Now he complains about political affiliations being mentioned.

Fukk outta here.
    When it comes to crazy ass kids lighting up malls n' ****, I don't care about their political affiliations. Since you like to search my posts and it's only been a day, go find one about me talking about dem/pubs. Parents need to stop letting their kids be lazy pieces of **** and they wouldn't have so much time on their hands to erode their minds.

I don't need to search your posts. You already proved my point. We have 24 hours of people droning on about right-wing terrorism and like you said, not a peep from you saying it shouldn't be about political affiliation. The minute left-wing terror is mentioned, you start flapping your gums and having problems with me even mentioning it. Just LOL @ you.
    I think that was droning about white supremacy terrorism coz that's what it was.

And plenty of mention of right-wing terrorism. And not a peep from you complaining about political affiliation. So, thanks for proving my point, you fukkin fruitcake.
    I was too busy arguing with tards that say these shootings are just some angry brahs letting off some steam and not mentally ill ****s.

DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    figures the soy boy wore body armor and still got BTFO. Enjoy hell pussy
    -Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -G43x crew
    -PureBlood Crew #DeltaSurvivor

*****HayZues Christi is a poor liberal LMAO*****

shook Trump's hand and never washing it again crew