Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dambrosio5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pain in spots of back, any guesses?

pasteboard.co/Ir1NZG6.jpg
    So basically i’ll put the photo right on top of this paragraph. Basically the red spot always feels like “tight” i guess. When i bend over and extend my arm with that side i can feel like it’s tight. And 2 days ago i worked out my back and then this tight area witch wasn’t hurting at all at the time, but then i hit back, then the next day it was hurting that tight spot. and also the blue circles. when i flex both my triceps i can feel a bit somewhat going into my tricpes a bit. And it really it tender around my rear delt and the rear armpit area. If anyone knows what i am doing wrong please let me know. and i’m trying to work on my posture cause i hunch a bit. any advice?

ejnarts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi,

There's a site you should peruse. It can tell you more easily than I could type what is most likely the issue; neurosoma.com

You'll have to copy/paste that into the URL since, apparently, I'm too much a "noob" for them to let me post the link =) Good luck.