OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Multivitamin + Immune System Booster Recommendations

Between lifting and mma, I'm sick pretty much all the time. When I started taking Orange Triad, I literally never got sick and it was awesome. However, I noticed it keeps me up at night. When I stop taking them I sleep great, when I take them at any point through the day though I will not sleep, probably because of the insane amount of vitamin B in there. Also, the amount of Orange Triad reps that rat pack posts on here asking for feedback is concerning enough for me to stay away from it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good alternative? Something that is just a good multi for athletes and an immune system booster? I was thinking any generic multi + zinc...

..shall not be infringed ndiguy's Avatar
    ndiguy is a name known to all. (+5000) ndiguy is a name known to all. (+5000) ndiguy is a name known to all. (+5000) ndiguy is a name known to all. (+5000) ndiguy is a name known to all. (+5000) ndiguy is a name known to all. (+5000) ndiguy is a name known to all. (+5000) ndiguy is a name known to all. (+5000) ndiguy is a name known to all. (+5000) ndiguy is a name known to all. (+5000) ndiguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Came in to recommend Orange Triad, as it's such a comprehensive formula.

Being that you're looking for an alternative, have you ever tried Animal Pak? It's solid as well.

Also, try not to be turned off by the company reps looking for user feedback. There's too many companies who don't give that kind of attention to their customer base. Controlled Labs is a great brand, with quality product.

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The problem with generic multis is the forms of minerals used, more often than not they use cheaper forms that aren't well absorbed
    My secret? Texting between sets.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check out RSP BioVite.

Currently buy 2 get 1 free!

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/r...n/biovite.html
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    most great multis will have the same issue with b vitamins for you (assuming that is what was keeping you up, although never heard of that issue before).

were you taking the orange triad in one dose? with food?
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.facebook.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Lord_Lemon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lord_Lemon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lord_Lemon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lord_Lemon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lord_Lemon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lord_Lemon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lord_Lemon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lord_Lemon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lord_Lemon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lord_Lemon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lord_Lemon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've used Orange Triad for a decade. I recently took a break and started using Evlution Nutrition VitaMode. Other than they smell, they seem good quality. I honestly don't notice any effect from taking multis other than I get sick less.
    Last edited by Lord_Lemon; 08-12-2019 at 07:22 PM.