Thread: Good results!

WildHawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) WildHawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) WildHawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) WildHawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) WildHawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) WildHawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) WildHawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) WildHawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) WildHawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) WildHawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) WildHawg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Good results!

Just a pick-me-up thread for those reading this Friday. I'm new here and have been active in the gym for about 10 weeks, working out 3 to 4 times a week under the care of a PT, and I'll sneak in a 5th if I feel like it. Nutritional shifts are ongoing (and a real battle, old habits require a lot of killing) and, to be honest, my body does ache in the morning. Not sore or tense, and no injuries, just a decent ache to remind me I worked out the previous day.

And... I feel great. The physical changes are noticed by loved ones and friends even though a good layer of fat still exists. Where before I would sometimes struggle to find the motivation to get outside to walk the dog, or play with my daughter, or move some furniture, or basically anything physical, now I jump up and get going quickly. Pep in the step as it were. And especially where the diet is concerned, me changing my eating habits have been rewarding even over a small period of time.

So! How's your workout plan going?
    -c