..shall not be infringed ndiguy's Avatar
    ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Ndiguy Presents: Controlled Labs *White Warped* Log

HUGE Shout-out to Controlled Labs & Synapsin, for sending me a tub of their new pre-workout, White Warped. I am certainly looking forward to seeing what this product has to offer; in terms of energy, focus and pump.

I am in the gym 3-4 days a week and perform a split routine (with occasional cardio). I will be utilizing White Warped 30-45 minutes prior to every gym visit, which generally occurs at 10pm. My goal with this log is simply to put a spotlight on the product itself and provide my honest, unbiased thoughts/experience(s).

On to it! Look what came in...

More to come, folks! Stay tuned...

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Following along~

ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Following along~
    Thanks! Glad to have ya on board.

Alright, initial taste test! (Too impatient to wait for this evening)

Upon opening the tub, it smells fantastic. The scent is right on the money. The scooper was also sitting at the top, which may seem like a silly thing to mention, but it's always nice not having to dig it out from the bottom haha.

Mixed 1/2 a scoop into 12 oz of cold water, shook the bottle a bit and let it sit for a minute to allow the built up foam to dissapear. It mixes VERY well, as there was practically no product sitting at the bottom.

The taste? Outstanding! It actually took me back a couple decades; reminded me of a Strawberry Kiwi Capri Sun (maybe a little more tart), but very, very pleasant. No strange aftertaste either. It'll be nice to utilize this powder, without feeling the need to choke it down.

My original plan was chest & biceps tonight, but for the sake of gauging how helpful White Warped is with the pump, I'll be doing triceps and biceps. Since I just downed the bottle and work is slow, I'll actually be leaving for the gym here shortly. I will follow up first thing in the morning, in regards to my first impression. Looking forward to the ride!
    Last edited by ndiguy; 08-01-2019 at 02:21 PM.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ndiguy View Post
    Alright, initial taste test! (Too impatient to wait for this evening)

Upon opening the tub, it smells fantastic. The scent is right on the money. The scooper was also sitting at the top, which may seem like a silly thing to mention, but it's always nice not having to dig it out from the bottom haha.

Mixed 1/2 a scoop into 12 oz of cold water, shook the bottle a bit and let it sit for a minute to allow the built up foam to dissapear. It mixes VERY well, as there was practically no product sitting at the bottom.

The taste? Outstanding! It actually took me back a couple decades; reminded me of a Strawberry Kiwi Capri Sun (maybe a little more tart), but very, very pleasant. No strange aftertaste either. It'll be nice to utilize this powder, without feeling the need to choke it down.

My original plan was chest & biceps tonight, but for the sake of gauging how helpful White Warped is with the pump, I'll be doing triceps and biceps. Since I just downed the bottle and work is slow, I'll actually be leaving for the gym here shortly. I will follow up first thing in the morning, in regards to my first impression. Looking forward to the ride!
    Nice start to the log and looking forward to see how White Warped treated you on your workout.
    I actually have been pairing together chest/biceps for a while now and its a very good combo as
    well as shoulders/triceps/, back/traps/ and quads/hamstrings.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Nice start to the log and looking forward to see how White Warped treated you on your workout.
    I actually have been pairing together chest/biceps for a while now and its a very good combo as
    well as shoulders/triceps/, back/traps/ and quads/hamstrings.
    Thanks for stopping in, man!

Couldn't agree more, it's a solid push/pull combo. A normal split for me would be chest/bi's, back/tri's, shoulders/traps/abs and legs/calves.

Regarding last nights work out w/ White Warped, it was a great success!

It provided a very clean & long lasting energy, with no crash. I felt genuinely good. While I'm not the biggest guy in the gym, with veins bulging out everywhere, I felt like the pump was great. With the extra energy I had, I was able to get some additional reps in so ultimately it was one of the better arm days I can recall.

For triceps we hit cable pushdowns, close grip bench and dips. For biceps we did standing barbell curls, dumbbell hammer curls and finished them off with concentration curls. My lifting partner snapped a quick picture of my final set of pushdowns, as he knew I was logging White Warped.

With most supplements, it's nearly impossible to gauge the overall effectiveness after only one use. Luckily, a pre-workout is in a different category. One workout down on White Warped & I'm impressed thus far!

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Regarding last nights work out w/ White Warped, it was a great success!

It provided a very clean & long lasting energy, with no crash. I felt genuinely good. While I'm not the biggest guy in the gym, with veins bulging out everywhere, I felt like the pump was great. With the extra energy I had, I was able to get some additional reps in so ultimately it was one of the better arm days I can recall.

For triceps we hit cable pushdowns, close grip bench and dips. For biceps we did standing barbell curls, dumbbell hammer curls and finished them off with concentration curls. My lifting partner snapped a quick picture of my final set of pushdowns, as he knew I was logging White Warped.

With most supplements, it's nearly impossible to gauge the overall effectiveness after only one use. Luckily, a pre-workout is in a different category. One workout down on White Warped & I'm impressed thus far!
    Same thing I notice each time I use White Warped long lasting very alert energy and the combo
    of caffeine, for quick hitting energy, 2gm of L-Tyrosine makes you even more alert and the caffeine
    malate for longer lasting energy without a crash is what makes this PW good on energy and the pumps
    are also pretty legit.

Back & Shoulders a little later this evening. This will be my second workout with White Warped, doing a full serving this time.

Will follow up tomorrow morning regarding the workout

Workout #2 on White Warped was GREAT!

Originally planned to do just back & shoulders, but had enough energy by the end to hit traps and then some cool down cardio on a stationary bike. The energy aspect of this pre is super impressive. I was really feeling it by the time I pulled up to the gym. Motivation and focus stayed consistent the whole time. My lifting partner had bailed last minute, so my rest periods were much shorter. I was sweating like a mofo, but wanted to just keep going.

For back; hit wide grip lat pulldowns, cable rows and then heavy dumbbell rows. Shoulders; Arnold press, lateral raises and upright rows. Finished off with barbell shrugs for traps.

Side note: I utilized a full serving of White Warped this go around. I need to play around with the water ratio a bit. 1/2 a scoop in 10oz was perfect. A full scoop in 12 oz was pretty strong, flavor wise. Tomorrow evening I'll try 14-16 oz of water and see if that's the magic number for my taste buds.

So far, I'm very happy with White Warped.

Will update accordingly!

Legs tonight.

Looking forward to the energy/focus that White Warped has provided thus far, during squats.

Follow-up to come tomorrow morning

For the third time around, White Warped did not disappoint. Hit legs last night & felt great.

Squats, DB lunges, quad extensions and seated hamstring curls. Finished up with seated calf raises and then standing calf raises on the smith machine (stood on a platform, to get a good deep stretch at the bottom of the movement). Legs are pretty tight this morning, but I'm sure they're great in comparison to tomorrow when I roll out of bed.

The energy and focus on White Warped is still impressing me. I notice toward the end of a set, I'm wanting to do additional reps. Overall motivation was great rolling into the gym and it stayed this way through the entire session.

I did learn that with a full scoop, my preference is 16 oz of water. Still digging the taste of this stuff!

For the third time around, White Warped did not disappoint. Hit legs last night & felt great.

Squats, DB lunges, quad extensions and seated hamstring curls. Finished up with seated calf raises and then standing calf raises on the smith machine (stood on a platform, to get a good deep stretch at the bottom of the movement). Legs are pretty tight this morning, but I'm sure they're great in comparison to tomorrow when I roll out of bed.

The energy and focus on White Warped is still impressing me. I notice toward the end of a set, I'm wanting to do additional reps. Overall motivation was great rolling into the gym and it stayed this way through the entire session.

I did learn that with a full scoop, my preference is 16 oz of water. Still digging the taste of this stuff!
    16oz of ice cold water definitely the way to go and I always prefer more water mixed with my
    pre's cause most are very sweet so the extra water tones it down a bit and I feel the flavor
    comes through better with a tad more water and I also my muscles take on a better pump with
    more water mixed in with the PW. Good to see White Warped is delivering well in the energy dept.

Thanks for stopping back in!

White Warped has def exceeded my expectations in the energy/focus department, especially with me being a late night lifter.

Went on a little vacation this weekend with the girlfriend & pup. Was nice to get out of the house and spend some time in the great outdoors!

Chest and biceps tonight.

So far, White Warped has consistently given a nice clean energy & focus. One of the more pleasant stimulant based pre workouts I've utilized.

Will update again after tonights workout

Last nights workout was another good one. I was also fortunate enough to have the gym to myself, which is always a great feeling. Did the following for chest & biceps:

Flat BB Bench, Incline DB Press, Cable Flies and finished with a couple sets of Incline Bench on the Smith machine (to really focus on the negative and a good squeeze at the top of the motion).

BB curls, Seated/Incline DB curls, Single Arm Cable Curls & some forearms to finish the evening.

I've used White Warped enough at this point to make the following assessment. Where I feel this product really shines is the energy aspect. I feel legitimately good and motivated on this stuff. Being a late evening lifter, I really like that it doesn't effect my ability to sleep afterward.

The taste is great, the energy/focus has been stellar and I'm looking forward to continued usage.

Gym tonight; Back and Triceps. Will update in the morning.

Until then, a picture of my best bud.

Another back & tricep workout on White Warped, another good one!

Initially, I wasn't super motivated. I accidentally napped from 7 PM - 9 PM. Dragged my feet just long enough to get dressed and make my drink. By the time I got to the gym, @ 10 PM, I was ready to go. Place was a ghost town; who doesn't love having an entire gym to themselves.

Energy was great, as always. Tricep pump was wicked. White Warped & high volume training is a winning combination.

Hit shoulders/traps and abs on Saturday evening. Military Press, Lateral Raises, Rope Facepulls, Upright Rows and rear delt flies. Did some BB shrugs & wide grip rows for traps, weighted crunches & leg lifts for abs.

Wasn't planning on lifting last night, but was feeling pretty good so went anyway. For legs; hit Leg Press, straight legged DL's, quad extensions, laying hamstring curls, donkey calf raises and finished w/ the seated calf machine.

Both workouts were great. I've used White Warped enough at this point to know what to expect. Energy and focus continue to impress. I may do 1.5 scoops the next evening I lift. I am absolutely a fan of this stuff.

Will update accordingly.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Glad to hear White Warped treating you well, keep it up.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Hit Chest and Bi's last night. Another solid workout. I'm already a huge fan of White Warped, about half a tub in. I may be purchasing a tub of the gummy worm flavor this weekend.

Hadn't used many stim pre's over recent years. Would utilize them regularly a little over a decade ago (OG SuperPump250, No Xplode, etc...)

The energy on this stuff is perfect. I'm alert and focused, but not cracked out. Have no issues going to bed shortly after consumption, which is huge for me being a late night lifter.

Will update again after the weekend. Will be hitting back and tri's tonight, legs on Sunday.

Until then.....

Another couple of great workouts on White Warped, over the weekend.

Back and Triceps on Friday night. Wide Grip Pulldowns, Cable Rows, Single Arm DB Rows / Close grip bench, DB overhead extensions and cable pushdowns with the rope. Ridiculous tricep pump. Brought the weight down a little bit and really focused on the negatives.

Legs last night; Barbell Squats, Quad Extensions, Seated Hamstring Curls and various weighted calf exercises. Had some additional energy by the end so did some light shoulder work, as well.

What can I say... White Warped has been very consistent. A little less than half a tub left and every workout on this stuff has left me feeling great in the gym. May sound like a broken record at this point, but the energy comes on super smooth and stays through the entire session. Really enjoying the ride!

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strawberry Kiwi Capri Sun taste you say.....Sounds like its right up my alley as far as taste goes.

Looking to get a tub for that flavor. Got the gummy worm flavor , not a big fan of that one.

Thanks for stopping in!

I really do like the Strawberry Jelly Bean flavor. A heaping scoop with 16 oz. of cold water, good stuff.

I'll be placing an order for a tub of the Gummy Worm, so we'll have to see how they compare.

Apologies for not posting about my last few workouts. Had a long holiday weekend & don't frequent the forums on the mobile platform often while at home... Much easier @ work, while on a desktop.

Not much White Warped left in my tub, so going to conclude it here!

My thoughts, summed up: White Warped is a winner. The energy and focus aspect of this pre-workout has been stellar! I feel euphoric pulling up to the gym and the feeling only intensifies through the session. I generally have some additional energy to burn off toward the end, which allows me to do some high volume finishing sets.

The felt effects have been consistent, with absolutely zero negative/unwanted side effects to be noted. I've used a handful of pre's that cause some stomach discomfort but this isn't an issue with White Warped.

Controlled Labs nailed the flavor of Strawberry Jelly Bean. I never felt the need to choke it down, which is always appreciated. I did notice that with a full heaping scoop, 16 oz of cold water was the perfect ratio.

All in all, there has been a noticeable difference in my workouts since adding in White Warped. I want to thank Controlled Labs for the opportunity to log this. Though there wasn't a ton of user activity in here, I enjoyed sharing my thoughts/experience. I will be purchasing a tub of the Gummy Worm Flavor here soon & look forward to continued usage.

For those who stopped by, it's much appreciated!
    Last edited by ndiguy; 09-03-2019 at 12:57 PM.