Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Red face Female delusion about their strength is the female version of Napoleon complex srs

Ever notice how so many bytchy ass chicks always say shyt like "omg I'm totally going to smack you" or in comments on YouTube "omg I woulda thrown hands" etc.

Had one coworker once tell me she woulda knocked out Mohammad Ali after a few weeks of boxing training with a straight face. With short guys you have to at least respect them because they often are low inhib and even with a bit of training would be stronger than 90% of men. Nothing is more cope than a woman who can't even bench the bar talking shyt. Why do women in 2019 do this shyt, it is by far one of the most unattractive things I've witnessed.

Just comes across as extremely immature and childish frankly. Literally the type of stuff I'd expect to hear from a 9 year old.

I make sure to call it out and go full autist mode anytime I witness it but then people tell me I have a Napoleon complex which is just ridiculous. I think people need to step up to this female delusion more cause you shouldn't be able to talk shyt if you can't back it up. It's rare to witness; the internet exaggerates things but domestic violence is mostly purported by women, and it is cause everyone is too afraid to call out their bullshyt that it happens. Women often resort to violence and speak in a physically confronting way, literally implying a fight, and we just laugh it off but it needs to be stopped then and there to change the culture.

Last year for example I was making steak and me and my guy roommate were having a normal roommate discussion with our female roommate. Naturally, her literal midget 5'0 friend has to go "wow there's too much testosterone in here. Better watch out or I'll sort this out myself." Now no one else says a thing to her. But when I rip into her calling her weak as my fukking 10yr old sibling and laying out FACTS about how she has no physical training, aside from having multiple trains run through her, is weak as human shyt, cannot even bench press a bar and hence likely has little punching power, only thing she lifts is her iPhone 10 to her face, and is just a spoiled white bytch spending daddy's credit card and highly delusional with no understanding of reality why do people then find the need to interfere and tell me I'm insecure when I'm literally defending myself. It is rare irl fwiw but it is way more unattractive objectively than a Napoleon complex. Women need to understand their physical limitations on average. Low IQ women need to understand physical limitations. Even online I often see shyt like a chick saying "come say it to my face" bytch what you gonna do? You only feel confident because you are certain that the hoardes of male white knights are going to jump the guy at your command even if he raises his voice too much. Women were not bred to play this tough guy shyt. /end rant.
    Voices NEGGED without fear of being opinion crew

*Trust your gut crew*

Sep 2018: 5'7.5
    March 2019: 5'9
    Goal: 5'11-6'0

*shyt speller because keyboard is fukd crew

kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DassItMan View Post

Last year for example I was making steak and me and my guy roommate were having a normal roommate discussion with our female roommate. Naturally, her literal midget 5'0 friend has to go "wow there's too much testosterone in here. Better watch out or I'll sort this out myself." Now no one else says a thing to her. But when I rip into her calling her weak as my fukking 10yr old sibling and laying out FACTS about how she has no physical training, aside from having multiple trains run through her, is weak as human shyt, cannot even bench press a bar and hence likely has little punching power, only thing she lifts is her iPhone 10 to her face, and is just a spoiled white bytch spending daddy's credit card and highly delusional with no understanding of reality why do people then find the need to interfere and tell me I'm insecure when I'm literally defending myself. It is rare irl fwiw but it is way more unattractive objectively than a Napoleon complex. Women need to understand their physical limitations on average. Low IQ women need to understand physical limitations. Even online I often see shyt like a chick saying "come say it to my face" bytch what you gonna do? You only feel confident because you are certain that the hoardes of male white knights are going to jump the guy at your command even if he raises his voice too much. Women were not bred to play this tough guy shyt. /end rant.
    Into the Big Book O Copypasta's you go.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Lives in Kansas City, Fort Worth, and Mt. Airy Crew

YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Omg I'm totally gonna smack you op
    ~Alcohol as a PWO crew~
    ~Farts at work crew~
    ~Naked shoulder ride crew~
    ~Poops in an envelope crew~

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wall of text

DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    Into the Big Book O Copypasta's you go.
    I am honoured.

Originally Posted by YeahImMad View Post
    Okay for once I'll run. Gotta catch me first

*Trust your gut crew*

Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it is also very masculine and i for one am not attracted to masculinity

toddlers are stronger than women, women cant even do ONE (1) pull up
    i hit the brakes - but wait - the light's about to change
    realizing what i'm driving and how my life's about to change

Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    it is also very masculine and i for one am not attracted to masculinity

toddlers are stronger than women, women cant even do ONE (1) pull up
    Lol I'd literally back my 10 year old brother over the female manlet with a Napoleon complex. It is usually the midgets who act like this. It is rare but when you notice it, it is usually short chicks. It's way more of an issue than guys with a Napoleon complex.

*Trust your gut crew*

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DassItMan View Post
    Last year for example I was making steak and me and my guy roommate were having a normal roommate discussion with our female roommate. Naturally, her literal midget 5'0 friend has to go "wow there's too much testosterone in here. Better watch out or I'll sort this out myself." Now no one else says a thing to her. But when I rip into her calling her weak as my fukking 10yr old sibling and laying out FACTS about how she has no physical training, aside from having multiple trains run through her, is weak as human shyt, cannot even bench press a bar and hence likely has little punching power, only thing she lifts is her iPhone 10 to her face, and is just a spoiled white bytch spending daddy's credit card and highly delusional with no understanding of reality why do people then find the need to interfere and tell me I'm insecure when I'm literally defending myself.
    Did you actually say this IRL? Ho lee fuk lol, never go full misc.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know one woman who trains in boxing and thinks she can knock out a man if she has to. She has no doubts either. She brags about how much of a bad ass she is. I've seen a video of her hitting a heavy bag. She was proud of herself, so she shared the video with everyone. In the video, she was hitting the bag about as a hard as a kitten. In her delusion though, she was being a bad ass strong and independent womyn. I smh'ed, but didn't say anything. No reason to redpill her on the fact that for a man and a woman of roughly the same size, a woman is only about 60% as strong as the man, has slower reflexes, and has only about 75% of the muscle mass that the man has.
    "Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but what is worse, as many masters as he has vices." - St. Augustine of Hippo

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cliffs?
    Liverpool FC. YNWA.

Toronto Crew

Ooooo I'm a ghost

Originally Posted by Sandmang27 View Post
    Cliffs?
    Be nice to each other, fellow humans

*Trust your gut crew*

TheGattingBall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGattingBall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGattingBall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGattingBall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGattingBall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGattingBall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGattingBall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGattingBall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGattingBall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGattingBall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGattingBall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Next time a sloot says this make sure you **** her in the ass to assert your dominance

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had an ex srs tell me she could beat me at arm wrestling if she wanted. lol. Agreed.
    480s / 365b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not even close. The fuk

Napolean complex is generally a bigger personality cause theyre smaller. As in they actually have it

Comparatively, women arent as strong (and not talking the juicers)

eatliftskate has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatliftskate has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatliftskate has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatliftskate has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatliftskate has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatliftskate has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatliftskate has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatliftskate has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatliftskate has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatliftskate has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatliftskate has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Movies are feeding into their delusions. Went to the movies last weekend and saw the preview for "charlies angels" and all the women were kicking the sh*t out of full grown men lmao. Watch the trailer if you want to LOL
    6’0

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sent your post to Penguin Publishers.

ChelshireCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChelshireCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChelshireCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChelshireCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChelshireCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChelshireCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChelshireCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChelshireCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChelshireCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChelshireCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChelshireCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A woman can never know what kind of natural strength a man possesses as she will never feel it from her own body.... so maybe she does believe that she is as strong as a man, it’s ignorance not delusion in that case.

Just like I will never know what it feels like to get kicked in the nuts, you can describe it all you want, but I will never experience it so cannot accurately imagine what kind of pain it is, same vice versa with childbirth.

Originally Posted by FAPhaggot View Post
    Did you actually say this IRL? Ho lee fuk lol, never go full misc.
    You have to pick your battles and I think this is one that should be picked. I cannot endorse blatant delusion. If she has a semblance of rational thinking she'd be wary of her limitations after that so maybe it helped her. The issue with women is media deludes them and they've never actually been in physical fights with nothing held back which is why some of them talk so much shyt. Most people who've been on fights win or lose prefer not to be in that environment.

Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    I know one woman who trains in boxing and thinks she can knock out a man if she has to. She has no doubts either. She brags about how much of a bad ass she is. I've seen a video of her hitting a heavy bag. She was proud of herself, so she shared the video with everyone. In the video, she was hitting the bag about as a hard as a kitten. In her delusion though, she was being a bad ass strong and independent womyn. I smh'ed, but didn't say anything. No reason to redpill her on the fact that for a man and a woman of roughly the same size, a woman is only about 60% as strong as the man, has slower reflexes, and has only about 75% of the muscle mass that the man has.
    Lmao when I hear shyt like this first thing that comes to mind is a toddler. Some of these chicks' delusion knows no bounds. Really don't get how grown adults act like this. I get not calling it out but that's what encourages this behaviour. Tell her to go back to her day job, manager has some paperwork waiting for her that he wants by 4:30

*Trust your gut crew*

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I literally can not believe the misogyny and bigotry going on right now. It's literally like literal Nazi Germany.

Hey, stupid little boys? Your silly little penises upset?

Here, take this in...

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod...p&resize=980:*

Afraid?

You should be.

Sorry, boys, the FUTURE is... femayle.

You lose.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN,

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A female accomplishes 1 pull-up while balloons descend and everyone parties - meanwhile some guy in the background just did 20 reps weighted.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000)
    didn't read but sounds like we have another bagel brah on our hands

1stUncle fought Sugar Ray etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mentioned this on another thread...

Women learn to fight verbally and to be psychologically manipulative for this very reason, I believe. It's both a biological and an environmental influence.

But that chit annoys me too OP
    ^^ It's true, my first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

Originally Posted by puffdaddy68 View Post
    didn't read but sounds like we have another bagel brah on our hands
    I'm actually one of the most chill people you can meet irl. Just don't like presumptuous people who write cheques they can't cash. Just like I wouldn't go up to an ifbb pro and black belt and tell them I could knock them out guaranteed

*Trust your gut crew*

SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When's it gonna be my turn, Ma'am?

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It really is sort of your fault for listening to them in the first place.

When a little kid tells you they saw a dinosaur at the zoo, you dont take them seriously, you just laugh it off. Women are just like that kid but a bit older and taller.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women who hit men publicly or without hesitation do so because of a bizarre Western force field saying they can get away with physical violence without male retaliation. No other species would find it acceptable - for either sex.

You should always be treated how you behave. While men shouldn't just automatically reflect the same aggression--since we are physically superior--it can get to a point where proportionate retaliation is the only solution. Most women have their heads in the clouds when it comes to confrontation until reality comes crashing down.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Worst body on the misc jesusxchrist's Avatar
    jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought it was delusion of being fit merely by putting on a pair of leggings
    � Formerly morbidly obese to somewhat fit crew

Follow @animusxlives on Instagram if you like sh*tty music and wanna support it

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you walk into a store and see a 5'6 female security guard.

just lol
    (Chicago Bulls/Cubs/NE Patriots)
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    Not even close. The fuk

Napolean complex is generally a bigger personality cause theyre smaller. As in they actually have it

Comparatively, women arent as strong (and not talking the juicers)
    lol at napolean. You can apply a similar line of thought with some women though:

"Napolean complex is generally a bigger personality/putting on a front cause theyre much weaker."

Both involve coping with a flaw by being extremely insecure and toxic to be around.

Originally Posted by ChelshireCat View Post
    A woman can never know what kind of natural strength a man possesses as she will never feel it from her own body.... so maybe she does believe that she is as strong as a man, it’s ignorance not delusion in that case.

Just like I will never know what it feels like to get kicked in the nuts, you can describe it all you want, but I will never experience it so cannot accurately imagine what kind of pain it is, same vice versa with childbirth.
    pretty poor analogy brah. Wrt nuts or giving a child, those are things only one gender can speak to. Physical strength/athleticism is something everyone has in some capacity, just in varying amounts. I'm just referring to the disparity. For every human there is enough of a sample size to become familiar with this disparity. E.g. in the family growing up if something needs to be lifted, they're going to ask the guy usually, high school gym class playing co-ed dodgeball or any sport, going to the gym and seeing dyel guys who've never lifted easily repping 95lbs or curling 25s and seeing women who've been lifting for years struggle benching that for a rep, etc. If you exist among other humans, the large disparity on average is pretty evident.
    Last edited by DassItMan; 07-31-2019 at 11:30 AM.

*Trust your gut crew*

CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountVladFapula will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I bet your ass tastes like sweet cream.