nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking I Trained To Become An MMA Fighter In 4 Months

Actually a good Buzzfeed video

Currently about half way through it but I recommend watching brahs. He has legit coaches and everything else involved.

WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric
    was ok, liked the cameos by florian and magumba.

not exactly sure what i was expecting from that fight

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Hey, I'll give the guy credit. He went in there with minimal (at best) training and fought.
    Respect for that guy.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

****READ THIS****
    1. DO NOT ASK ME TO DELETE YOUR OLD THREADS. Think before you post.
    2. Blame yourself if you're banned.

Agent 47 strikes again AsianPaesan's Avatar
    AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000) AsianPaesan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Extremely good video IMO. The added commentary from the guests (especially Kenny Florian and I can't believe they got fukking Ngannou) was really good too. High production quality too and you could tell the guy gave it his all. All around excellent video and definitely worth watching.