DobryiKoT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobryiKoT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobryiKoT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobryiKoT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobryiKoT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobryiKoT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

HAMMER STRENGTH Adjustable Bench (Pro Style) Code

*HAMMER STRENGTH Adjustable Bench (Pro Style) Code*
    Hello.
    Dear, I really need information about this product.
    Maybe one of you has this bench and will be able to help me, if, of course, this does not contradict the law of your country.
    I need the exact dimensions of the case, parts and all mechanisms.
    Of course, I agree, to buy a finished product is better, but the fact is that it is very expensive, and if you add to this the price for shipping to my country (heavy weight), then the bench will become just golden.
    I can assemble it myself, with my own hands, but, I have no drawing, no dimensions.
    Maybe someone of you can send me the exact dimensions of all the details? I am only interested in the original.
    Maybe this is possible? I will be very grateful for the help provided to me.
    Thank you.
    With respect.
    Last edited by DobryiKoT; 07-27-2019 at 09:42 AM.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like you're trying to make a copycat version, likely with the intent of resale, which is illegal in all countries - or should be. You'll get no help here.

DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000) DongCorleone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DobryiKoT View Post
    *HAMMER STRENGTH Adjustable Bench (Pro Style) Code*
    Hello.
    Dear, I really need information about this product.
    Maybe one of you has this bench and will be able to help me, if, of course, this does not contradict the law of your country.
    I need the exact dimensions of the case, parts and all mechanisms.
    Of course, I agree, to buy a finished product is better, but the fact is that it is very expensive, and if you add to this the price for shipping to my country (heavy weight), then the bench will become just golden.
    I can assemble it myself, with my own hands, but, I have no drawing, no dimensions.
    Maybe someone of you can send me the exact dimensions of all the details? I am only interested in the original.
    Maybe this is possible? I will be very grateful for the help provided to me.
    Thank you.
    With respect.
    I would like to provide you with the funds to build this bench. Which Nigerian prince should I wire the money to?

DobryiKoT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobryiKoT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobryiKoT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobryiKoT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobryiKoT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobryiKoT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DongCorleone View Post
    I would like to provide you with the funds to build this bench. Which Nigerian prince should I wire the money to?
    Дон Корлеоне??? ))))

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Sounds like you're trying to make a copycat version, likely with the intent of resale, which is illegal in all countries - or should be. You'll get no help here.
    Most likely, all forum participants think so-commerce!
    No, it is not, you are wrong! I do not pursue commercial intent! But, I realized that no one here will help me, you are right in this! )
    I, too, am not an exception and judge people by myself, but I would definitely help. That's the whole truth. ) In any case, thank you for not passing by.