WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Gaspari Nutrition Proven EAAs-Guava Nectarine review

Thanks to dougefresh93 and all at Gaspari for supplying me with a tub of Proven EAAs in Guava Nectarine flavor.

Mixability-10/10- Mixes with ease- Put one scoop in about 10oz water and it mixes instantly. I have only used a spoon and it dissolved 100% in water. zero particles floating around in cup and zero foam on top.

Taste 9/10- Guava Nectarine- its taste a lot like a tropical punch and aftertaste is more of a nectarine with very slight guava. Very nice and refreshing with ice. This is one of the best tasting amino I have used.

Formula 10/10- I have mainly used this pre-workout- in the morning workouts. This has 9g amino(6g BCAA 4:1:1 / 3g EAA). Also on board is the 600mg Electrolyte Blend-Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Calcium with Himalayan pink salt. This addition has been great- since here in MD heat wave has hit. Noticed hydration and better overall performance when hydrated.

Overall 9.5/10- Great EAAs product and it helps my morning workout be more productive. I feel this help me in morning- I do eat breakfast but I am a under eater only for breakfast and this adds to my overall intake- in terms of amino and Electrolyte. Give this a solid try.

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for the write-up, it is an excellent summer imo as well. Happy you enjoyed brother.
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/gn.htm

Instagram - @dougefresh093