MajorElevator3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Would you please critique my form so I can correct it ?

I just began training to increase my strength and I'm running the greyskull LP variant, I filmed myself to have some feedback from this community.

Here's the video link (sorry for the bench quality, should have focused) :

youtube.com/watch?v=9isD8rk_C0w

What I think I see :

No problem with deadlift

It seems I'm touching the bar too low on the bench press (I'm trying to stack my elbows under the bar following this tutorial) : youtu.be/TDSXgCB6KfI?t=264

Buttwink and back problem with the high bar squats

Lack of overhead mobility / thoracic spine mobility in the overhead press

What I think I should do :

Foam roll the lats / shoulders before overhead pressing

Increase my hip flexors mobility for the squat.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bench: you are touching too low
    Deadlift: your shoulders are slightly in front of the bar and your hips are too high - sit back more so your hips are down and that should pull your shoulders in an appropriate position
    Squat: looks ok
    Overhead press: at the bottom it looks like your forearms are angled forward which makes no sense to me

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Overall, you need to use challenging weights for valid form checks. The bar movement is tentative so I'm not sure I'm seeing your natural tendencies.

A couple of things to address:

When you overhead press, you're moving the bar around your head. You should be moving your head to allow a straight bar path.

Squat over the safeties. That's what they're there for.

MajorElevator3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks a lot guys, I will try to correct those for the next session and come back with a better form video, also Lactose, those weights are challenging for me.

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MajorElevator3 View Post
    also Lactose, those weights are challenging for me.
    Based on what I saw in the video, I disagree. Decreases in bar speed and breakdowns in technique tend to occur later into a set. I didn't see that.