Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

►►►Myprotein – What’s Your Fad◄◄◄

WHAT'S YOUR FAD

MYPROTEIN will be selecting 1 bodybuilding forum member to receive a 2.2lb bag of IMPACT WHEY & A SHAKER CUP.

We want to know your favorite new FAD in the bodybuilding industry. We're all going to do what works best for us. But what works for you, or has your interest? Is it:

Keto Diet/Intermittent Fasting/Other Diet types?
    CBD?
    Crossfit?
    Energy Shots?

We don't want you to debate which Fad/Trend works or not, we just want to know what works for you & keep you motivated to be better!

Contest Rules
    Must be 18 years of age or older
    Must post a final product review

OPEN TO ALL RESIDENTS

WINNER WILL BE SELECTED MONDAY AUGUST 5TH, 2019

Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I will go with IF. Did it for about 8 months and lost 50 pounds...

...of course I also ate in a deficit, and worked out, and watched my macros...

...and eventually I just stopped doing IF and continued to lose weight regardless...

...but IF got me started so that's my pick.

Zerkesian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would have to say A.M. fasted training. Over the years, I've tried training with different meal protocols and different parts of the day. While the social environment in the gym may be better for just getting a lift in with the bros, the results of switching to A.M fasted training are too real for me to ignore.

By getting in the gym early in the day, the opportunity for something to "come up" and prevent a trip to the gym are minimal. Alongside this, in my experience I have found that you're more often around people with a get-it-done mindset; nobody wakes up at the crack of dawn to sit on the bench and play on their phone - they're there because lifting is a priority for them.

By adjusting to training fasted, there is little concern for getting the food together to prepare an appropriate preworkout meal or worry for how that meal might affect you during your workout. Yes, it does take a little bit for most people to get used to training fasted, but once you do, you can experience an unrivaled level of clear-headedness and intensity for the gym.

While I know these "fads" may not be for everyone, I've found that they work well for me, and they work well for many others whom I've seen give them a serious try.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My Fad is eating less than I used to. From 2002-2018 basically, I ate every two to three hours. Now I get fuel esp before and after training. Like today , I didn't eat from eight pm to twelve pm , previously I would have ate and if I didnt it would bother me. I like this way better.
    I smoke CBD in cannabis I buy at a local Vape store. I think it helps me relax. It may even help sleep some.

I'm really not taking any stimulates currently; however I don't mind trying one maybe here or there. If I don't try any, that's fine too because my training is great with or without them. I do functional fitness for cardio. Fitness boxing, jump rope, ab wheel, riding my bike, and walking.

I agree, doing something first thing on an empty stomach works. I do it some days. My weight training days where I need energy to train intense, or hard, I eat a meal or two before.

Thank you for this opportunity Myprotein and for keeping us motivated.
    Last edited by JohnSmeton; 07-25-2019 at 11:22 PM.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No fad for me, just sticking to 1600 calories a day to cut. Which everyone calls me crazy for lol.
    Ps: Only in for support. You guys are awesome for doing these promos. Wishing good luck to everyone participating.
    Last edited by backinthegymbro; 07-27-2019 at 02:18 AM.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SO GLAD YOU'RE Here!!!!!!!! Just placed an order from you guys.... and got free PB- even though I cant eat it right now...

Not really a Fad, but Ive always lifted heavy, but Im trying to change that up to get rid of some fluff... to assist in that, I switched to a Keto/low carb meal plan and have so far some good results (1 week in). My plan isnt to revert back to anything but slowly increase my carb intake to a healthy balance that will work for me.

Good luck to everyone!!! But i know who I'll be pulling for....

Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My fad would definitely be CBD. I'm so new to this though but it sounds like it could be promising. However, I also read that there's a lot of "bunk" products out there that might not really be CBD oil and could be a scam. So there is so much more looking into everything that I need to do to find a reputable brand(s). But if it definitely can help with things like anxiety and recovery after my workouts, then I'm definitely in!

604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm doing intermittent fasting right now since it's worked well for me in the past and I like the schedule. I've also been using CBD oil lately because of all it's benefits so I'll continue and see how it goes.

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am have done IF and currently do IF. I think it is a lot more than a fad at this time given the empirical evidence that is accruing supporting its benefits.

IF has definitely helped improve my body composition and improved my energy too!
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by colontos View Post
    I will go with IF. Did it for about 8 months and lost 50 pounds...

...of course I also ate in a deficit, and worked out, and watched my macros...

...and eventually I just stopped doing IF and continued to lose weight regardless...

...but IF got me started so that's my pick.
    It's strange, but IF is actually what got me into counting cals on a regular basis as well! It was the stepping stone I needed.

Originally Posted by Zerkesian View Post
    I would have to say A.M. fasted training. Over the years, I've tried training with different meal protocols and different parts of the day. While the social environment in the gym may be better for just getting a lift in with the bros, the results of switching to A.M fasted training are too real for me to ignore.

By getting in the gym early in the day, the opportunity for something to "come up" and prevent a trip to the gym are minimal. Alongside this, in my experience I have found that you're more often around people with a get-it-done mindset; nobody wakes up at the crack of dawn to sit on the bench and play on their phone - they're there because lifting is a priority for them.

By adjusting to training fasted, there is little concern for getting the food together to prepare an appropriate preworkout meal or worry for how that meal might affect you during your workout. Yes, it does take a little bit for most people to get used to training fasted, but once you do, you can experience an unrivaled level of clear-headedness and intensity for the gym.

While I know these "fads" may not be for everyone, I've found that they work well for me, and they work well for many others whom I've seen give them a serious try.
    LOVE fasted training. I've tried eating before & playing with timing - but I always feel best working out on an empty stomach.

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    My Fad is eating less than I used to. From 2002-2018 basically, I ate every two to three hours. Now I get fuel esp before and after training. Like today , I didn't eat from eight pm to twelve pm , previously I would have ate and if I didnt it would bother me. I like this way better.
    I smoke CBD in cannabis I buy at a local Vape store. I think it helps me relax. It may even help sleep some.

I'm really not taking any stimulates currently; however I don't mind trying one maybe here or there. If I don't try any, that's fine too because my training is great with or without them. I do functional fitness for cardio. Fitness boxing, jump rope, ab wheel, riding my bike, and walking.

I agree, doing something first thing on an empty stomach works. I do it some days. My weight training days where I need energy to train intense, or hard, I eat a meal or two before.

Thank you for this opportunity Myprotein and for keeping us motivated.
    BOOM. It's always a process to find out what works the best for each of us. Sounds like you are killing it!
    Fuel Your Ambition!

Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Recently I've taken an interest in MMA. I know this was probably a much bigger fad back when MMA was first blowing up but I think it's a great way to commit yourself to something, to discipline yourself, and to continue learning and stay active as you get older. I'm not seriously considering competing or training to compete. Right now i'm just dabbling with striking but I'm looking at local brazilian jiu-jitsu gyms and planning on joining. This will obviously supplement my weight training and I plan on only doing one or two nights a week to start.

I'm excited to try something new; as Tony Horton would say "variety is the spice of life". That's another fad I participated in (P90x) and honestly if anyone is looking to shred some fat I'd highly recommend it. For all of the criticism it gets one thing is crystal clear: it absolutely works. It's not rocket scientist. The program makes you do 6 intense workouts a week for three months straight. You're going to be in the best shape of your life. Anyways - interested in hearing what other people are doing and thanks for this opportunity!
    "You can't lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse."

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll say that my current "fad" has been following a lot of what Stan Efferding teaches when it comes to his Vertical Diet. I've taken a lot of his principles behind it to apply it to my nutrition and training and it has helped out a lot.

It's also helped me stay on track from a nutritional stand point with my goals since I've been keeping my meals mostly the same. My training has felt great as well, along with improved body composition.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

ShawShank55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShawShank55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShawShank55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShawShank55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShawShank55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShawShank55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShawShank55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShawShank55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShawShank55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShawShank55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShawShank55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I attempted a lot of fads like Keto and plant based diets but could not stick to them. I love food and hate having to limit myself to specific foods. I think I do better just focusing on portions then restrictions.

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well...I'm going to give Whole 30 a chance next month as sort of a personal challenge, so I suppose I'd say that

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    No fad for me, just sticking to 1600 calories a day to cut. Which everyone calls me crazy for lol.
    Ps: Only in for support. You guys are awesome for doing these promos. Wishing good luck to everyone participating.
    No. YOU are awesome

Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    SO GLAD YOU'RE Here!!!!!!!! Just placed an order from you guys.... and got free PB- even though I cant eat it right now...

Not really a Fad, but Ive always lifted heavy, but Im trying to change that up to get rid of some fluff... to assist in that, I switched to a Keto/low carb meal plan and have so far some good results (1 week in). My plan isnt to revert back to anything but slowly increase my carb intake to a healthy balance that will work for me.

Good luck to everyone!!! But i know who I'll be pulling for....

Thanks for the support! Gotta do whatever works, results in the 1st week sounds GREAT.

Wish you all the best!

Originally Posted by intheayer55 View Post
    My fad would definitely be CBD. I'm so new to this though but it sounds like it could be promising. However, I also read that there's a lot of "bunk" products out there that might not really be CBD oil and could be a scam. So there is so much more looking into everything that I need to do to find a reputable brand(s). But if it definitely can help with things like anxiety and recovery after my workouts, then I'm definitely in!
    Yeah, lots of new information coming out daily - always good to try and stay up to date and use what's reputable.

Best of luck!
    Fuel Your Ambition!

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    giving a nice little bump! for a great product!

Originally Posted by 604Canuck604 View Post
    I'm doing intermittent fasting right now since it's worked well for me in the past and I like the schedule. I've also been using CBD oil lately because of all it's benefits so I'll continue and see how it goes.
    Originally Posted by thackes1 View Post
    I am have done IF and currently do IF. I think it is a lot more than a fad at this time given the empirical evidence that is accruing supporting its benefits.

IF has definitely helped improve my body composition and improved my energy too!
    IF was what got me into counting my macros and really dive into nutrition! So I'll always love it for that! Gotta stick to what works!

Originally Posted by Cjdx View Post
    Recently I've taken an interest in MMA. I know this was probably a much bigger fad back when MMA was first blowing up but I think it's a great way to commit yourself to something, to discipline yourself, and to continue learning and stay active as you get older. I'm not seriously considering competing or training to compete. Right now i'm just dabbling with striking but I'm looking at local brazilian jiu-jitsu gyms and planning on joining. This will obviously supplement my weight training and I plan on only doing one or two nights a week to start.

I'm excited to try something new; as Tony Horton would say "variety is the spice of life". That's another fad I participated in (P90x) and honestly if anyone is looking to shred some fat I'd highly recommend it. For all of the criticism it gets one thing is crystal clear: it absolutely works. It's not rocket scientist. The program makes you do 6 intense workouts a week for three months straight. You're going to be in the best shape of your life. Anyways - interested in hearing what other people are doing and thanks for this opportunity!
    That's awesome! Sometimes to mix it up I throw in a P90x workout (AbRipperX is an all time fav) - it's a goto for me in a cutting season.

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    I'll say that my current "fad" has been following a lot of what Stan Efferding teaches when it comes to his Vertical Diet. I've taken a lot of his principles behind it to apply it to my nutrition and training and it has helped out a lot.

It's also helped me stay on track from a nutritional stand point with my goals since I've been keeping my meals mostly the same. My training has felt great as well, along with improved body composition.
    I'm actually unaware of the Stan Efferding Vertical Diet.

CLEAR MY SCHEDULE. Because now I wanna read up on it!
    Fuel Your Ambition!

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "natty" vegans. overall anything on YT is fake every guy that claims natty is not natty. be vegan i dont care but dont push your agenda like its germany in 1940s
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck everybody

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Heizz View Post
    That's awesome! Sometimes to mix it up I throw in a P90x workout (AbRipperX is an all time fav) - it's a goto for me in a cutting season.

I'm actually unaware of the Stan Efferding Vertical Diet.

CLEAR MY SCHEDULE. Because now I wanna read up on it!
    Vertical Diet - Eating while standing up...lmao

I still enjoy workouts from the big P90 days.

My big FAD diet is....NON-of-the-ABOVE....just extra cardio....
    FAD workouts would be anything from Beach body...they are always fun to do for a break in my normal programming.
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DDP Yoga.

I'm slowly getting back to working out and I decided to go with DDP Yoga to help me with my mobility. I hate cardio, never liked it, hated more after my injury. So I do DDP YOga at least 3x a week. it's short, fun and no impact. doesn't hurt my knees or ankles unlike other Yoga programs out there.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    DDP Yoga.

I'm slowly getting back to working out and I decided to go with DDP Yoga to help me with my mobility. I hate cardio, never liked it, hated more after my injury. So I do DDP YOga at least 3x a week. it's short, fun and no impact. doesn't hurt my knees or ankles unlike other Yoga programs out there.
    DDP is official

Hey all, sorry for the delay!

THE WINNER.... OF 'What's Your Fad' IS.......

ANTHONY21

Please PM me your email along with your shipping address!

Also let me know if you have a preferred flavor!

Thanks to everyone who entered & please stay tuned for future promo's!

Fuel Your Ambition!

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gratz Anthony!

Grats mango!!!!!!!!!

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats!

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome win Anthony! Congrats!
    Cobra Kai never dies!

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post

CONGRATS!!!

I'm going to google this vertical diet, from which you speak
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Heizz View Post
    Hey all, sorry for the delay!

THE WINNER.... OF 'What's Your Fad' IS.......

ANTHONY21

Please PM me your email along with your shipping address!

Also let me know if you have a preferred flavor!

Thanks to everyone who entered & please stay tuned for future promo's!

Wow this is awesome. Thank you very much and I’ll send that pm over.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on the win, Anthony21!
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***