Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ms2187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It sounds like you have had a pretty nice recovery, and I wish you well. I have to ask though - what type of businesses do you run exactly? How does one go from felon to owning multiple businesses?

12 pack > 6 pack PurmaBulker1984's Avatar
    PurmaBulker1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PurmaBulker1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PurmaBulker1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PurmaBulker1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PurmaBulker1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PurmaBulker1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PurmaBulker1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PurmaBulker1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PurmaBulker1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PurmaBulker1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PurmaBulker1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ms2187 View Post
    It sounds like you have had a pretty nice recovery, and I wish you well. I have to ask though - what type of businesses do you run exactly? How does one go from felon to owning multiple businesses?
    Current max
    325 bb bench
    295 incl bb bench
    275 push press.

Married w/ 2 kids crew

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First off congratulations on staying off of ******* so far. That’s a great choice and has likely saved your life.

You will see gains start to slow down soon. You started off really skinny so it’s no surprise you put on a lot of weight quickly. My first serious bulk was 145 to 173 at the same height in eight weeks so I genuinely believe you did. I was literally exploding out of my clothes - my boxer shorts ripped right up the sides during squats.

If you still think you look good, great. Keep adding weight until you think you’re getting a bit fat. Then adjust your calories and trim up until you like your look. Hang out there for a bit, and then if you want to get heavier start adding weight again and repeat. You will probably need a better program as you progress.

Blitzilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blitzilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blitzilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blitzilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blitzilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blitzilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blitzilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blitzilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blitzilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blitzilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blitzilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All you do is talk. Gains gains gains how much you bench deadlift squat.... where you coming from. No one cares how much you do dips with a 747 on your back that just cheap talk. You took 30pound 95% of it is fat like it or not. Thats how a human body work .naturally
    Also no one cares here if you have 10 ppl selling l3monad out of a stand . You ask bodybuilding question we give you answer

MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gulfcoastlife View Post
    Also, another question. Now that I've gotten about (2) months under my belt, I've noticed what the post on here have said has become true. The heavier weight I get up to on the Pull Ups, Dips, Squats, and Deads, the longer my muscles are sore and it seems like instead of being able to work out the same muscles every other day, it feels like it's starting to take longer to recover. Example: I hit Chest two days ago and it's still sore when I move? I've decided to go from working out the same group every other day to every 48-72 hours? Does this make sense to do now that it feels sore for longer?
    Well I'm not really sure if heavier weights always will lead to longer recuperation times. That is one factor, as well as how many different exercises and sets your doing; the volume. I think a lot of it has to do with your body's ability to adapt and recover. Some Olympic Lifters train heavy Squats 5-6 days a week and can recover just fine, they have been doing heavy squats for so long for so many years that the body just adapts. With myself I have noticed my body's ability to recuperate from heavy weight training has improved a lot through the years. I follow a high volume, heavy weights, 30 seconds to 1 minute rest between sets work out routine; a HIT workout. When I first started this a few years ago I couldn't complete workouts, I was dying for air. I also got so sore, it felt like overtraining. My body adapted, I stopped getting sore, I recovered faster from workouts, what use to make me huff and puff feels like just a light warmup. I can do 3 times the volume in one hour than I could a few years ago, my lungs are in much better shape and my muscular endurance has greatly improved.
    Last edited by MarsScorpio; 07-28-2019 at 10:28 AM.

Mathewr1996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this bait? Lol