bubblewrapz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Gamer girl looking to shed the whale

I was 140lbs in my teen years up til I had my daughter when i was 17 then i had gone up to 200lbs. I currently am at 261lbs i have all the means necessary to lose the weight now since i have 24/7 access to a gym in my apt complex and my husband makes a lot of money to afford healthy foods every week. I have been eating green pepper yellow pepper mixed with 1 or 2 eggs for breakfast with some melted pepper jack cheese on top then yogurt fruit and granola for lunch and salad for dinner. I drink at least 5 glasses of water a day what exercises should I be doing with this? Should I lower any calories? I haven't lost any weight yet I'm curious what I'm doing wrong. I go to gym before lunch for 30minutes then again after dinner for 30 minutes. Some people crack jokes saying I can live off my fat for several days. Give me some insite please? Also any good weight loss pills u can sugguest? Pictures of me on Twitter mkrueger05

BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Weightloss Is all about eating less. If you aren't loosing weight then it's time to eat less and you will have to find an area in your diet where you need cut down on. Also make notes in your phone on the time and date where you noticed your binge eating or eating too much.. this can help you figure out why you are not loosing weight and you can learn to combat this. I personally notice on my off days from work.. going out with friends and having too much alchohol and just going out to one restaurant and eating 1500-2000+ calories plus the calories I ate earlier in the day can really mess up a week worth of dieting. So you need to find out when it is happening and log it so you can make a plan to avoid it.

I reccomend starting with the foods that will not help you and keep you full and satisfied
    - Soda / Juice / Alchohol (Switch to diet)
    - Also limit stuff like cheese/oil/Peanut butter/Cream cheese/sour cream. It's easy to get in an excess amount of calories from these choices. Switch to 0 calorie cooking spray.

Foods that will keep you more full and satisfied
    -Eat clean carbohydrate choices like Quoina/White or brown rice/Red potatos/Oatmeal
    -Eat lots of Lean steak and chicken/ shrimp / tilapia / eggs.
    -Spinash/Kale/Brocolli. (I like to use frozen cheese spinach from walmart as it is only 70 calories per pack)

Just try to aim to eat lots of vegetables and meat and limit the carbohydrates. And cut out any drinks that has calories in them. YouTube is your best friend for finding healthy meals, just search some youtubers like Theproteinchef/michael kory ect. You should be able to loose 3-4+ pounds a week at your current weight doing this. Message me if you need any more help.
    Last edited by BRIAN10197; 07-23-2019 at 10:55 AM.

TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One thing that is probably the most important, find your BMR (you can use any calculator, they aren't 100% accurate but it gives you a good starting point), then make a meal plan that puts you in a 500 calorie deficit. Every time you hit a plateau, drop your calories by 100-200 and keep pushing through. The weight will rush off at first just by changing habits, but one thing that kept me from being successful were those brutal plateaus, but in reality, it was just my BMR catching up because I lost weight. Dieting is controlled starvation, if you are not hungry you are probably not in a deficit. As you loose fat, your BMR will lower because there is less fat to maintain.

Here are my tips that help me along my journey (70lbs down, 30ish to go):
    1) Make goals. Not long term but short term. Say, "eat in a caloric deficit for 1 month" or "lose 15 lbs in 2 months". Get those little wins, this will do wonders for your motivation.

2) Start moving more. You have that gym, and that's great. But you can also incorporate walks and commit to 10000 steps a day.

3) Read as much information as you can, there is so much information on these forums.

4) Don't let set backs derail you, this is a marathon, not a sprint.

Remember, above all, diet is the most important for weight loss. You can kill it in the gym, but if you over eat, it is all for nothing. Stay strong, lean on your husband for encouragement to keep going, maybe even involve him to help keep you motivated. Weight loss seems harder than it is, but it really just comes down to eating less and moving more.

You got this. I am looking forward to watching your progress.

PS. There are no pills. You can accomplish this without a magic pill.