tonynat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy I want to keep growing but without fat, help with my diet! IMAGE

So I see all this youtubers who are bulking but you can see their abs, they dont get that fat: alpha destiny, the 3dmj guys, omarisuf, clarence kenedy

I want more definition in my muscles so I know it comes down to my diet

I eat like 2700 calories a day my weight is 94kg and my height is 1.75m kilos I feel that Im heavy enough and that I might be getting heavier but it's just pure fat

So any advice for perfecting my diet? What do you think I should do, obviously I don't want to just do a cut I feel I have a long way to go to develop my muscles
    Attached Images

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only one I know something about of the guys mentioned is Omar Isuf. He's really strong (means a lot of muscle) and highly active, which means he can beneficially eat more than most people without piling on fat.

Look up G Flux theory. (Google or Youtube)

I remember Omar did a video on it aswell.

If you can't be more active (I think you can lift more often or exercise more), you need to dial down calories.

You might want to eat less to begin with anyway, as you want to up your activity in increments... doing it too fast isn't something I'd advice.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "