Thread: Deficit

lythy89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Deficit

Hey Everyone,

I was just hoping I could get some Critique on this little plan I've done (see attached). Looking to start dropping some fat. Currently 13.7 st, 5ft6 - around 19% BF. Aiming for no more than 1900 calories but averaging this over a week. Fruit / Veg will be added on as well for nutrient purposes although I'm not a big fan of it.

Does it all seem ok? Is there anything that you recommend I change up? Worried my protein might be a little low but I've gone for an average of 1.5 per kg.
    I know i've got things like pizza and waffles in but I'm trying to make it a lifestyle, not something I do for 12 weeks then revert back to my old ways. I don't think it'll hurt in moderation?

Thank you
    Attached Files
    Set yourself small goals and smash them. Don't give up and remember we are all on our own journey, so help each other.

TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lythy89 View Post
    I know i've got things like pizza and waffles in but I'm trying to make it a lifestyle, not something I do for 12 weeks then revert back to my old ways. I don't think it'll hurt in moderation?
    If it fits in your weekly calories, it should be fine. I would avoid meals like that cus i'm a fatty that gets triggered by food, but to each his own. If you need it to keep you sane, but don't binge and it fits for the week, there is no real problem.

Be careful on those Sundays tho, you prob still want to track just to make sure u don't break 2k.

Also idk what your RMR is, mine is around 2060 but as long as ur in a deficit you will lose. I'm sure you have already done some research to identify ur maintenance and planned accordingly.

adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so you weigh 191 lbs? I think your protein is way to low. When planning nutrition for my cut I start with protein, then fat, then carbs. This ensure I get all of my protein in. I'd suggest swapping protein for carbs.

I have been on a ~800 calorie deficit and I am still making gains on my lifts, I feel this is due to having protein right around 1g/pound.
    NC Crew
    Busch Light Crew
    Hard Part Crew
    chong my fking dong crew
    pureblood crew

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Protein is way too low (0.8g per lb of bodyweight minimum)
    Fats = 0.4g per lb of bodyweight minimum

You'll have to lose some of the carbs to make your calories fit.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

lythy89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you everyone for the advice! I will look at removing some of my carbs and upping my protein! Throw some chicken breasts in there and some lean turkey mince with rice etc.

Really appreciate it! Will let you all know how it goes. Going to trial it for 6 weeks or so. <3 much love.
    Set yourself small goals and smash them. Don't give up and remember we are all on our own journey, so help each other.