nkgymbro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Squat bench deadlift form check

Guys please help to see if I have proper form on main lifts. Thank you for ur help!

Height:168cm
    Bodyweight: 68.8kg/ 151pound

Please copy and paste the following words onto youtube. I only have 5 posts so i cannot post link. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Squat

watch?v=9fru8mWYzbM

Bench
    watch?v=Op-MJbdnph4

Paused bench
    watch?v=hcMx9HkVNVk

Deadlift
    watch?v=HvgWgcuxLDs

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You're shuffling around quite a bit between reps but otherwise looks fine.

It looks like your shoulders are rolling forward a bit at lock out. I'm not seeing leg drive.

DLs looks good.

nkgymbro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LactoseTolerant View Post

You're shuffling around quite a bit between reps but otherwise looks fine.

It looks like your shoulders are rolling forward a bit at lock out. I'm not seeing leg drive.

DLs looks good.
    Thanks for the help man!

Do u think my bar path for Squat is a bit off? I see it shifting forward as i descend and shift backward as i ascend. Is there a reason behind this?

For bench, do u have any tips on keeping my shoulders back on lockout? I feel like when i lock it out, the force will pull my shoulder forward.
    I think the reason why you cant see leg drive is I'm constantly applying leg drive to the floor during both concentric and eccentric. Am i supposed to be pushing into the floor only on the concentric?

Its nice to know that my back is neutral in deadlift. Do you have any accessory movements to keep my back straight when i get to heavier weight later?

BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There are some issues with your squat. Your feet are not really planted, your toes and heels are both lifting at different points. Your bar path is not straight. You are going too deep causing a butt wink at the bottom. Your knees are too far out ahead of your toes.

The bar might be a little too high up on your neck, I would try rolling it down just a little. I would put point your feet a little more forward, and push the knees out instead of forward. Plant your feet to the ground by screwing them into place, start feet forward and screw them into the ground outwards maintaining tension and gripping the ground with your toes.

Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Idk if those shoes don't have flat soles or if there was an earthquake while you were squatting, but you need to stop shuffling your feet around when you squat. Plant them in the ground and leave them there. Exact stance width, foot position etc. is individual. Weight is shifting forward on the descent, which can put a lot of stress on the knees. Try lowering the weight slightly and descend slower and more controlled for a couple of sessions. Apart from that, depth is exceptional and lower back position is fine from what I can see. Slight lumbar flexion happens to most people and is nothing to worry about. Other lifts look fine. Kinda hard to tell what's going on on the bench, but deadlifts look very nice.