Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Glad you were able to still get a good workout in when you're not really feeling it
    True...true

Been doing short high intensive workouts last few days, trying to do 6 days a week with workouts.
    Haven't really been logging my workout (bad, I know). Kind of been a show up and lift but sticking to push/pull/legs template.

Been throwing in drop sets/rest pauses and supersets here and there.

And finish off with a 15-20 minutes HIIT cardio session.

Yesterday, I got home and wanted to crash after work but my kids were egging me on to workout cause they want to ride their ride in the front driveway with an adult present....I guess there are good kids when they make you go workout.

Anyways did chest/tricep exercises and really got a almost painful pump with all the intensity techniques I there in...NICE.

Still surprised at how WW can give a really good pump with the amounts of ingredients in it for that. Then again I always believe that it shouldn't take 4-5 different pump ingredients to get a pump. 1-2 should suffice.

Also got a new toy for the gym, was eyeing it for awhile and saw that it dropped in price. Also took on a weekend shift at work for the OT to fund it. Mostly so my wife wouldn't gripe at me cause we are saving up to buy her a new car.
    This was the cheapest option for this kind of equipment the next one being like $800. Yeah, its a little better and can handle more weight but I have a hard time spending alot of money for a piece of equipment that only hits a few different muscle groups. That why I went with the leg press machine I did I mentioned above. A gym grade leg press would be around $500-1000 and take up alot of room.
    Anyways reviews were good and each side goes up to 125 and I'm sure I could probably push that to 150-175 every once in awhile. Just got in today and might have to wait until the weekend to set it up.

I mostly got it cause I wanted something easy to set up and use to hit chest. I can do incline and shoulder press with this things as well. Also abs and shrugs.
    Plan on using it 2-3 times a week to really bring chest up.

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had a full session with my new equipment and have to say I'm enjoying it.

Did pyramid sets for these exercises just to see how heavy I can go, to at least 5-6 rep max.
    Bench
    Incline

Also test out the versatility of it to see what other exercises I can do with it that it was not marketed for.

Was able to do shoulder press, but doing it one arm at a time felt "better/natural"
    Also the same with rowing, Able to stand on the bench and grasp one of the handles and row.

And can do shrugs with this things as well standing up, behind the neck and in front.

All in all , very happy with this purchase....pretty versatile.

Weight rates per side is 125 I believe and I went up to 95...
    Think 110-125 might be my max for this one until I start bulking again.

Think I can probably do 130-150 here and there and be ok. I'll only be going that heavy every once in awhile so should be ok.

Really solid push/pull workout

Had really good endurance and pump from White Warped as always.
    Did really time it but It felt like I was at it for 45-50 minutes and didn't get too fatigued.

Which was part of the reason I got this as well. Was moving to do more DB work for chest to really bring it up but you tend to spend alot of energy picking up the DBs and getting yourself in the right position then putting them.

1 Set take a lot out of you when you get to the heavier weights...

oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    good

GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100)

Product testing

I use to do testing years ago and would like to get back into it but I can not seem to find where the postings are, could you help please

GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100) GrymDurty is not very well liked. (-100)

Product testing

I use to do testing years ago and would like to get back into it but I can not seem to find where the postings are, could you help please

Watson47 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I want to express

I want to express my sincere gratitude for the opportunity to try the new CL Preworkout White Warped. I've been a big fan of Controlled Labs for a while, with White Flood V2 ranking among my top 5 favorite preworkouts of all time.

I was disappointed when the formula for White Flood V2 was discontinued, and while I've tried other preworkout formulas released by Controlled Labs since then, my results have been mixed. While they were decent and enjoyable, they didn't quite match up to the experience I had with V2.

I also experienced some issues with nausea when using the preworkout formula before White Warp, namely White Flash. I felt like throwing up after consuming it, and it might have been due to the lionsman ingredient, as it's not something I typically consume. It seemed strange to me because I don't usually have that kind of issue with preworkouts. I even tried different flavors of White Flash, but the problem persisted.

jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by stan47islav View Post
    Big thanks to Synapsin and Controlled Labs for the chance to this the new CL Preworkout White Warped
    Big fan of CL overall, with White Flood V2 being in the top 5 favorites of all time in the preworkout category.
    Was sad when they discontinued that formula and every other preworkout formula they released since then I had so-so results with it.
    They were decent and I did enjoy them but not as much as I did with V2.
    Also had some issues with nausea when using the one before White Warp...White Flash I believe.
    Felt like throwing up after ingesting it, might have been the lionsman as thats the only things that I don't normally take.
    Seemed weird to me as I don't normally have that kind of issue with preworkouts. Thought it was a certain flavor but I tried 2 different flavors of it and had the same issue.
    Also had some issues with nausea when using the one before White Warp...White Flash I believe.

Samanthan304 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sucks that the newer formulas didn't hit the mark for you. Nausea is the worst, especially when it's from something you're excited to try. Hopefully, they tweak the formula or come out with something new that works better for you.

Samanthan304 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Loved White Flood V2 too; it's in my top 5. Disappointed with the newer formulas, though. White Flash gave me nausea, which was a bummer. Tried different flavors, same result.