Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Warping Through Gains with Controlled Labs White Warped-Gummy Worm

Big thanks to Synapsin and Controlled Labs for the chance to this the new CL Preworkout White Warped
    Big fan of CL overall, with White Flood V2 being in the top 5 favorites of all time in the preworkout category.
    Was sad when they discontinued that formula and every other preworkout formula they released since then I had so-so results with it.
    They were decent and I did enjoy them but not as much as I did with V2.
    Also had some issues with nausea when using the one before White Warp...White Flash I believe.
    Felt like throwing up after ingesting it, might have been the lionsman as thats the only things that I don't normally take.
    Seemed weird to me as I don't normally have that kind of issue with preworkouts. Thought it was a certain flavor but I tried 2 different flavors of it and had the same issue.

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But really hoping White Warped is a hit cause I'd like to put a CL preworkout back into my rotation.
    Of the 9 or so years of using these kind of supplements Controlled Labs has always been a constant when I discovered them.
    Always had some kind of product from them in my supp stash, Orange Triad, Oximega, Green mag....along with some other ones that show up here and there when found on sale. Think I'm ready to send in another 30 labels for the label program for the 3rd or 4th time.

Formula looks decent, not too much but not too little.

3g citrulline, 4g would have been great but I guess the 500mg agmatine helps with that for pump.
    1.5g Taurine, decent dose always been a fan of taurine.
    250mg caffeine, not too much but also combined with 100mg di-caffeine which I recall it being kind of a "slow burn caffeine"
    Combined with some Hup-A which I think I've always see in CL preworkouts.

Then there is this Spectra Blend which is some fruit extracts.
    Seen it in some other preworkouts before and have used it. Not 100% sure what it helps out with especially at a low 100mg dose.

Anyways looks like a decent formula, glad it does not have beta alanine. Not a fan of it preworkout because for some reason it make me tired/drained.
    I take it bulk in the evening.

Flavors look great as well, something unique in this world of repeated preworkout flavors.
    Got the gummy worms flavor.

For training Im doing GST(Growth Stimulus Training), just start it doing it past couple of weeks.
    I've been program jumping too many times this year and I know that's a big no-no for constant gains.
    I've been overlooking my entire "lifting" history and trying to hone in on the stuff that works for me and with lifting it takes time and effort to see if something works or doesn't. GST was something I've done before and was able to stick with and get results.
    Think its possibly cause I actually stuck with it for a good period of time but I've been reading alot about volume/frequency/rep ranges and GST looks like it hits all those in regards to what the studies have been saying.

Was doing 5/3/1 for a while there and just came to the conclusion that I'm not that big of a fan.

It does work and I usually hop on it for a couple months when I need to just get in, hit the numbers and get out until I can focus more on what I want to do in the gym.

Which now being almost 31 (on july 30) is mostly muscle gain. I'll do strength later on at some point.

Also on a leaning cycle, Had a physically active job for about 10+ years where I was constantly on my feet and went to a desk job this past year.
    I wouldn't say I let myself go but when going from burning up to 1000+ calories per day just from your day job to maybe 50 calories sitting at a desk and not adjusting diet accordingly things are going to add up.
    I gained about 10-15lb cause of that so have been readjusting and trying to lean out.
    Currently at 193 and hoping to get in the 170 area and stay there.

Anyways will being doing Bench Day later today hopefully

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by stan47islav View Post
    Then there is this Spectra Blend which is some fruit extracts.
    Seen it in some other preworkouts before and have used it. Not 100% sure what it helps out with especially at a low 100mg dose.

Anyways looks like a decent formula, glad it does not have beta alanine. Not a fan of it preworkout because for some reason it make me tired/drained.
    I take it bulk in the evening.

Flavors look great as well, something unique in this world of repeated preworkout flavors.
    Got the gummy worms flavor.

For training Im doing GST(Growth Stimulus Training), just start it doing it past couple of weeks.
    I've been program jumping too many times this year and I know that's a big no-no for constant gains.
    I've been overlooking my entire "lifting" history and trying to hone in on the stuff that works for me and with lifting it takes time and effort to see if something works or doesn't. GST was something I've done before and was able to stick with and get results.
    Think its possibly cause I actually stuck with it for a good period of time but I've been reading alot about volume/frequency/rep ranges and GST looks like it hits all those in regards to what the studies have been saying.
    We use the clinical dose of spectra from research studies. Looking forward to your log

Sorry for the multiple posts, this section of the forum is acting funny. Will only let me post one sentence/paragraph at a time, otherwise it goes to a page not found error...

Had my first workout with white warped tonight. I work until 7pm so most of my workouts are at around 730pm.

Took 1 scoop with about 10oz water. Not big on having alot of water with preworkouts lately, prefer to have it taken like a shot.
    Did more water for my first scoop to gauge the taste.

**Taste***

Pretty good, I get a tarty/sour gummy worm taste and little bit of that rubbery aftertaste of gummy worms.
    I'll gauge it a little more once I use more of it.

So today I was dragging all day cause I took some melatonin last night , had a hard time falling asleep. Which doesn't happen too often.
    I prefer not to use melatonin cause It takes forever to wake up the next day but some nights I just want to go to sleep.
    I was slinging caffeine all day and was still kind of groggy even in the afternoon.

When I took white warped , I was somewhat awake so not sure how hard it was going to hit today due to that.
    Think it was at about the 45minute mark when I really started feeling the energy rush.

It was nice and smooth, not overpowering or too jittery which is what I'm leaning towards these days.
    Gone are the days I need all the stims in the world. Nothing that causes jitters (yohimbine-type stuff)
    I just want nice and smooth.....so this preworkout is looking good so far.

I was still feeling somewhat unmotivated to workout today, and believe it was due to my melatonin coma..
    But as I got going, White warped was kicking moreso....(probably that di-caffeine coming around)

Then I was cruzing through my workout, felt more energized than all the other workouts I had earlier this week with other preworkouts

Pumps were pretty good as well, don't really care for pump but really noticed this today and how my chest was really getting pumped.

**Also have to mention that I have a home gym in my garage so commute to the gym is no hassle for me.
    Its pretty complete in my eyes, have everything I need. Just picked up a leg press a few months ago with that being the one thing I was missing from a commercial gym.
    Its not an exact one you would see in a gym cause those are like $1000+ and take up alot of room.
    Its this one here

Beside that I have this that I scored for an amazing $300 a couple years ago when they are $1000 brand new.

Then have 100lb(each) DBs and another set that goes to 55-60lb each, trap bar, ez-curl bar, dip station, some kettlebells and about 800+lbs of weight.....so I got enough to get jacked!!

BENCH DAY
    225x4
    225x1
    225x1

I know for most people around here 225 looks light and I think so as well, but been having strength issues for a few months. Mostly just because of the cutting phase and just having so-so motivation for lifting this past year

NECK PRESS
    135x10,10,10

CABLE CROSSOVER
    75x6x6x6

ARNOLD PRESS
    35X10,10,10

DB PULLOVER
    35X10,10,10

Overall good workout, started sluggish but White warped kicked and and had me cruzing. Wanted to do some more stuff but had to cut it sort to take care of some other things.
    But I'm really enjoyed this new preworkout from CL, its looking very promising to be a winner in my book!
    Hoping all the other workouts with White Warped are just as good.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing beats a home gym for the convenience and the fact that it opens and closes whenever
    you want even on the holidays I also train in my home gym and yes gym's have more to offer
    with equipment and machines but I still get fantastic workouts with all the stuff I have in my
    home gym. Glad to see the first workout with White Warped went well.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Nothing beats a home gym for the convenience and the fact that it opens and closes whenever
    you want even on the holidays I also train in my home gym and yes gym's have more to offer
    with equipment and machines but I still get fantastic workouts with all the stuff I have in my
    home gym. Glad to see the first workout with White Warped went well.
    Nice, I'm still haven't taken the time/effort to make it pretty yet. I'm planning on getting those thick rubber mats cause the crappy foam ones I first got aren't cutting it anymore. Besides that might paint that section of the garage well.
    Sucky part it the hot/cold weather, need to insulate it. Just been using fans/heaters at the moment which works ok but could be better.

Saturday
    Went on a river float with the family, my wife had some work friends that go to a different river to float every few weeks during summer. But they all had paddle board type things which for this river is what was needed. It was a pretty still river, not much current. I had a raft so had my wife and along with our 2 kids. Ended up rowing the whole effing time, and this was a long river, took about 3-4 hours to float. Not my idea of a relaxing float, it was a decent workout and got to hang out on a river with family but it gets old after 2 hours.
    The paddle boards float faster cause basically its less weight since there is only one person on it so there were always further than us the whole way.
    Anyways on Sunday was feeling pretty sun burnt, wasn't sore or anything but was feeling worn down/mentally drained, probably from the sun.

I took a scoop of White Warped and tried to manage a Leg workout, but wasn't feeling it at all combined with my legs being sun burnt I opted for another rest day. Got a slight uptick in energy after taking White Warped but not enough to aleviate the "drained" feeling.

Oh well, Next lifting day should be later tonight.

Tuesday

I know it was said that I would be sticking to the same program for awhile but i lied. I did do DC training for about 8-10 weeks before jumping on GST and did a couple months of 5/3/1 before that.
    But I'm looking to give PPL a go, been wanting to do it before and never got around to it in my 9+ years of lifting.
    I've see a few different ways to run it and days, usually for max results 6 days is best but I've also seen where 4-5 days works as well.
    I've recently stopped looking at lifting days per week, I just do it based on how I feel. Which is easier to do with a home gym. Can workout whenever I want if I feel up to it.
    I'm also looking to increase Chest size so I might just do Push Pull Leg Push repeat. Read that as a way to use the program to focus on a body part.

Also always preferred to focus on one body part per session. I liked the idea of full body workouts and have done them before but it gets to the point where I lose focus on the next body part.
    So I'm thinking PPL might be a winner.

Found a template I like and might change the exercises to my liking as I go, Reddit PPL template.

It starts with the Pull day rather than Push.

Pull
    Deadlift

Warms up then
    1x5+
    245x7

Pulldown
    75x12,10,11

Seated Cable Row
    125x10,8,10

Face Pulls
    100x15,15,15,15,15

Hammer Curls
    45x8,9,9,9

DB Curls
    30x8,8,12,10

Overall
    Wasn't feeling very awake and alert during day despite caffeine consumption, but after about 5-10 minutes or so of taking White Warped I got a good boost.
    Wasn't 100% at the time I started working about but I forced myself to do it. After a couple warm up sets with deadlifts I was really more alert and focused
    Not happy with the weight, I was pulling 315 for reps last week, but its times like these that I keep forgetting I'm in a calorie deficient so strength isn't going to be 100%

White Warped Feedback
    Been really enjoying it thus far and kind of surprise on how effective it is. Not that I was doubting it but based on the minimally ingredients it really shines.

I'm not 100% on the taste , its kind of like those troll sour gummy worm flavor which I don't really like. I was think it was the see-through non sour gummy worm flavor, which are the gummy worms I like.
    But thats just a personal preference, this preworkout has really been delivering.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wanted a home gym, no luck with the space
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    I wanted a home gym, no luck with the space
    It was always a dream/goal to get a house with enough space for one. So when I was house shopping a few years ago that was on the list. Manged to get one with a 3 car garage. So gym in one bay and the cars in the other 2.

On Thursday thru Monday I'm on vacation with the wife. Did a short push session before having to take care of things. Drop kids off with my parents then go to airport with the wife.
    Just a short getaway with only my wife and I, no kids. And honesty I think this the first time in like 9 years my wife and I have been able to get away for a few days with no kids. Went to California.
    Anyways just did a 5x5 @185 bench session on Thursday.
    I did pack a few scoops of WW since the hotel we re staying at has a gym. Nothing amazing but it's decent.

-Today did 1 scoop this morning

Did some hypertrophy for chest since I didn't have time in Thursday.
    Incline press
    50x10,10,10

Hex press
    30x10,10,10
    Then did my pull day at least what I could manage given the equipment
    Db row
    50x10,10,10
    Pull ups
    Bwx8, 8,8

Pull downs - don't remember the weight
    X10, 10,10
    Face pull
    X15, 15,15,15,15
    Db hammer curl
    40x10,10,10,10
    Curls

Not too bad of a session, felt OK not great but OK.
    My body was recovering from having crappy sleep the past few days then our flight got delayed so we got in late. Then we spent time on the beach.

Went to Universal Studios and did alot of walking so feeling worn down. My next lifting day is legs so I'll see how they feel tomorrow.

Spent the last full day at the beach, didn't make it to the Hotel gym.
    Flew back on Monday and got in late and had to go to work on Tuesday.
    Took tuesday off from lifting to recouperate

Hoping today I make it in for Legs.

Legs

Squat
    185x5
    205x5,7

Leg Press
    180x20,20,20
    Calf work on leg press

I forgot my lunch at work today but had some protein bars and gronola bars for lunch. Had some preworkout rice but it wasn't cooked enough so overall my food intake was shyt today. Which translated to a crappy workout.

Overall wasn't feeling very into it....

WW did the best it could, got an uplift in mood and energy within 10-15 minutes of taking it.

I guess I'll chalk this up to a "maintence" workout

Last Couple of Workouts

Saturday + Sunday

PULL DAY

BB Row

205x5,5,5,5,5

Pull Up
    BWx6,7,6

Chest Supported Row
    45x8,8,8

Face Pull
    105x15,15,15,15,15

Hammer Curl
    45x12,10,10,10

DB Curl
    35x10,10,8,12

PUSH

Press

115x5,5,5,5,5

DB Bench
    65x12,10,10

DB Incline
    65x8,8,8

Tricep Pushdown
    105x10,10,10

SS W/ Laterial Raise
    10x15,15,15

Thoughts
    Ok-ish workouts, just feeling the low endurnace effects from dieting. But on a good note I noticed my upper body when doing arms in a tank top. Looking leaner and more defined, but most of my fat is hanging out in chest/belly.
    Think I need to push harder to lose the fat....needing to do more cardio but I hates it....Have a treadmill and stationary bike at home so no excuse.
    Plus my work has a decent gym with cardio equipment.

White Warped still doing good, I get a good amount of energy initally and it holds throughout my workouts.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    How would you compare it to white flash? I know you had some issues with white flash

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    How would you compare it to white flash? I know you had some issues with white flash
    Loads better, do not have any issues when taking it, no nasuea when taking it like I did with White Flash. Nice, clean and smooth overall.
    Been really enjoying it and think its already a winner in my eyes.

Legs

Squat

245x5,5,5,5,6

DB SLDL
    65x10,10,10

Leg Press
    250x12,12,12,12

Calf Raise
    Did these in between leg press sets[/b]

Was hoping to get a soild leg workout in as my last one was dismal. For the most part , this one felt good.
    Just stucks that I'm not as strong as I should be but thats to be expected when dieting .

It felt like a pretty short workout but once I finished I was pretty beat.
    Feels good that it was effective enough to do that but still stucks that I know I can within stand more.

Took a little less than a full scoop of WW, probably 80% ful scoop.
    Was feeling pretty awake before of workout.

Still getting solid result from this prework. Great energy and focus, and sticks around for the whole workout

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Loads better, do not have any issues when taking it, no nasuea when taking it like I did with White Flash. Nice, clean and smooth overall.
    Been really enjoying it and think its already a winner in my eyes.

Legs

Squat

245x5,5,5,5,6

DB SLDL
    65x10,10,10

Leg Press
    250x12,12,12,12

Calf Raise
    Did these in between leg press sets[/b]

Was hoping to get a soild leg workout in as my last one was dismal. For the most part , this one felt good.
    Just stucks that I'm not as strong as I should be but thats to be expected when dieting .

It felt like a pretty short workout but once I finished I was pretty beat.
    Feels good that it was effective enough to do that but still stucks that I know I can within stand more.

Took a little less than a full scoop of WW, probably 80% ful scoop.
    Was feeling pretty awake before of workout.

Still getting solid result from this prework. Great energy and focus, and sticks around for the whole workout
    The fact that the energy doesn't die out during the workout is one of the reasons I'm enjoying White Warped
    whenever I use it for a workout.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    The fact that the energy doesn't die out during the workout is one of the reasons I'm enjoying White Warped
    whenever I use it for a workout.
    Yeah man, its been suprising me alot for a simple and straight forward profile.

Feel some DOMS past couple of days from my legs session especially with my hams, haven't felt true leg doms in awhile to be honest.
    So its one of things that hurt too good.

Might not be able to hit the weight for the next couple of days as I will be out of town to an amusement park(Lagoon) for my daughters bday.
    Will be staying at a hotel for one day. Hope they have a gym

Was able to hit the Hotel Gym on Sunday.
    Was a little worn as I got up early on Saturday and drove for about 5-6 hours then went to an amusment park with the kids
    For a few hours, checked in the hotel and rested for about a couple of hours then went back in the evening until like 10:30pm

It was a meh workout overall but glad I still did it.

It was a pull day so did the best wit what I had to work with in a hotel gym.

Rack dead-ish
    There was a cable attachment thing where you can connect a bar between the 2 cable attachment and change the postion of it.
    I put it on the bottom and performed a rack dead type lift.
    It only went to 200lbs so I did like 3-4 set of 6-8 reps

Pulls up
    BWx6,7,7

Still sucking with these can only get like 6-8

Shoulder height Cable row
    x12,12,12
    Can't rememeber the weight

Face pull
    45x15,15,15,15,15

Hammer Curl
    50x7
    45x8,8,8

Cable Curl
    35x10,10,10,10

Overall

WW treated me good as usually, gave me enough energy and motivation to do this workout instead of sleeping in.
    Wasn't that great of a workout but that was to be expected based on the circumstances.

Hoping to get back into great workouts here shortly after resting up. And hoping my wife won't drag me to anymore travel plans anytime soon.
    I know my wallet would appreciate it at this point....lol

This past week was rough, just felt mentally and physically drained. Kept trying to get a workout in after work but each time I should up to lift my body just wasn't having it. On Wednesday I was determine to workout but from the morning I felt like crap. It was a different type of tired I never felt before. Mentally and physically tired but also like my soul was done for that day as well. Just wanted to stay home in bed all day but I pushed through work and got home and rested.

Thursday was a little better, finally made it to lift.

Push Day
    Did db bench, press and incline press before I got too fatigued
    Still had some triceps and lateral work to do but I had to pu$$ out.

By friday Ive come to the conclusion that being in a calorie deficit is bringing me down. Also Ive gotten in the habit of being in a really low deficit ...like 1000-1600. Not by choice, just dont feel that hungry. You'd think I'd be really hungry by being in that low of a deficit but I have also been playing around with fasting 1-2 times a week. So Ive gotten used to not eating for a long period of time.

So right now I'm trying to eat at maintenance or slightly above for a little bit until I feel right again.

Did some kettlebell work on saturday for leg.
    45lbx25,25,25 -Swing
    45x20,20,20, goblet squat

Wasnt much but was feeling a little sore.

Today- Did a mixed bag of push and push

Trap Bar lift
    135x15,15
    185x10,10

Trap Bar Row
    135x8,8,8

Pulldown
    100x15,15,15

Chest supported Row
    35x15,15
    45x8,8

Tricep Pushdown
    100x10,10,10

Cable Cross Over
    50x10,10,10

This workout felt better than Any of the others I had lately. Worked on eating a lot of carbs the day before so I think that helped.

White Warped treated me right during this workout, It can only do so much is I'm not eating enough.

Think I can gauge White warped enough to write a review....have only 5-10 scoops left.
    I'll throw one up here soon and and also continue my log.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Being on a cut and that low of calorie will definitely drain you. Glad to hear you're eating a bit more and feeling better.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Being on a cut and that low of calorie will definitely drain you. Glad to hear you're eating a bit more and feeling better.
    For sure, it was one of those that you know you should be doing right but for whatever reason weren't. Guess it took feeling like crap all week to finally realize it

Had my push and leg day Wednesday and Thursday

Push

Press

120x5,5,5,5,5

DB Bench
    70x8,8,8

Cable Crossover
    60x8,8,8

Triceps cable pushdown

80x10,10,10

superset with

Incline Laterial Raise

25x8,8,8

Thought

Having more endurance with this workout, the extra carb are definitely helping with that.

Legs

Squat

225x5,5,6

DB SLDL
    70x10,8,8

Leg Press w/ Calf raise between sets
    200x15,15,15

Thoughts

Was suppose to go up in weight with squat compare with my last leg workout but 225 was feeling heavy enough. But then again my last actually leg workout was over 1.5 weeks ago.

Overall

Both workouts were better than the ones I had before. Good enough endurance to finish the workouts.

I think I'm going to have to start focusing on more cardio for fast loss.

Threw up my review here

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1586613551

Think I still have A week or two of the tub left....will finish out this log.

On Sunday
    Push Day

DB Bench

85x5,5,5,5,5

Seated Mil Press
    115x12,12,12

Cable cross over
    70x15,15,15

J-Press
    135x10,10,10

Dips
    BWx8,8,8

Plate OH Raise
    35x10,10,10

Overall

Workouts are getting better after getting more carbs in. Energy has been great overall from White Warped.

I'm trying to work on either adding cardio to trying to set up 6 days for PPL for increased activty.

Wanted to do legs today but couldn't fall asleep last night, so have been running on fumes all day.

Only got Leg day in last week

Squat
    245x5,5,6

Trap Bar SLDL
    135x10,10

Leg Press
    250x15,15
    Did calf raises with leg press machine in between sets

Thoughts
    It was a shyt workout, endurnace is good but strength is crap.
    Did 245 for my squat set a couple weeks ago so not really progressing here.
    Need to reevaulte somethings with diet/supps and get back to it cause so far this summer has been sucking for progress.....my fault though.

Spent the 3 day weekend camping. Did some hiking and fishing.
    There was this short uphill path I went up with my kid on my shoulders (about 45lbs) and almost killed me.
    Granted it was a steep incline but was only like 100 feet. Really felt out of shaped, but again I didn't really warm up and just went for it. My calfs are still sore 3 days later.
    Last edited by stan47islav; 09-03-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Had my push and pull days earlier in the week and have to say there were better than I had imaged they would be.

Thought I was losing strength and conditioning overall based on my previous works and mini hike I did but I think my body just wasn't "primed" for it.

Stregnth and endurnace was there and also started doing more cardio. Was expecting to be gased out but I was able to complete a 20-HIIT session without missing a beat.

And as exception White warped gave me great consistant energy both times with that pump effect too.

Had my push and pull days earlier in the week and have to say there were better than I had imaged they would be.

Thought I was losing strength and conditioning overall based on my previous works and mini hike I did but I think my body just wasn't "primed" for it.

Stregnth and endurnace was there and also started doing more cardio. Was expecting to be gased out but I was able to complete a 20-HIIT session without missing a beat.

And as exception White warped gave me great consistant energy both times with that pump effect too.
    Glad you were able to still get a good workout in when you're not really feeling it