Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    pm me for a good idea

DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is Now The Time to go all in $50,000 deep? Or play it safe put into high yield savings account?

DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Right now I have the money with Fidelity in an Annuity Fund that has been completed, I do not like how Fidelity customer service has treated me how can I transfer the funds to another brokerage like Charles Schwab or Vanguard without losing most of it in taxes? What type of account would I need to open with Schwab or Vanguard to transfer the complete amount without losing it all to taxes. Ideally I would like to put $30,000 into a high yield savings and the rest into a low risk index dividend fund stocks. What would be the best course of action to take with the most minimal taxes and fees?

Jhamaican is a name known to all. (+5000) Jhamaican is a name known to all. (+5000) Jhamaican is a name known to all. (+5000) Jhamaican is a name known to all. (+5000) Jhamaican is a name known to all. (+5000) Jhamaican is a name known to all. (+5000) Jhamaican is a name known to all. (+5000) Jhamaican is a name known to all. (+5000) Jhamaican is a name known to all. (+5000) Jhamaican is a name known to all. (+5000) Jhamaican is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DoragonKingu View Post
    Right now I have the money with Fidelity in an Annuity Fund that has been completed, I do not like how Fidelity customer service has treated me how can I transfer the funds to another brokerage like Charles Schwab or Vanguard without losing most of it in taxes? What type of account would I need to open with Schwab or Vanguard to transfer the complete amount without losing it all to taxes. Ideally I would like to put $30,000 into a high yield savings and the rest into a low risk index dividend fund stocks. What would be the best course of action to take with the most minimal taxes and fees?
    bro just fukin transfer it to vanguard and put it all in VTSAX.

Vanguard support will walk you through the transfer.

It is not that complicated. Do not try to time the market. Do not try to "get rich quick". Do not dollar cost average. Do not look or touch it for 30-40 years.

Go back and look if you had done the above back when you originally posted on 07-19-2019. It would have been a wild ride but you would still be ahead today.
    Last edited by Jhamaican; 06-09-2020 at 08:39 AM.

tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    bro just fukin transfer it to vanguard and put it all in VTSAX.

Vanguard support will walk you through the transfer.

It is not that complicated. Do not try to time the market. Do not try to "get rich quick". Do not dollar cost average. Do not look or touch it for 30-40 years.

Go back and look if you had done the above back when you originally posted on 07-19-2019. It would have been a wild ride but you would still be ahead today.
    Lmaooo OP after 11 months hasnt done anything. This is gold

goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    Wait for market crash in next couple years
    Dump into vanguard index funds
    ????
    Profit
    Lol, this guy knew.
    5'5''

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by goober3 View Post
    Lol, this guy knew.
    ironically didn't take my own advice because I was scared the market would keep going down based on the pandemic. Had I just invested all my money after the circuit breakers into SPY I'd be up 75k at least... instead I've just been day trading and I'm up 15k

honestly long-term just DCAing is the way to go and way less of a headache.
    My 1 year natty transformation thread --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157144143

My workout log --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150448553

Best Gym Lifts / Best Competition lifts (raw)

Squat: lol fml
    Bench Press: 400 / 380
    Deadlift: 650 / 585