Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100)

How to bulk on Keto ?

Cant eat straight butter thats for sure -but does it work ?
    I wanna stay Keto because I felt much more energized and have a better feeling of my body.
    Have to eat 3500kal but from what ?
    Im 185cm and 91kg

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whatever foods you have been eating previously seems to be working for you... so why not add more of those?

Unless you had piles of butter obviously... eating nuts/seeds, avocados, olives or using vegetable oils in it's place sounds a whole lot better.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im not KETO expert but I imagine you'd simply add more calories while adhering to a similar fat/carb/protein ratio.
    The power of carbs compels me!

Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Im not KETO expert but I imagine you'd simply add more calories while adhering to a similar fat/carb/protein ratio.
    Thats the issue how can i do that have to keep protein the same and carps too so i have to uptake the fats. But hlw wirhout eating pure buter.
    When it comes to keto people often saying that you est lpts of olive oil butter etc but tjese things are just ingredients not meals or food i cant drink pure oil or eat lots of avocados like a monkey.
    I cant eat more of the food which im eating now because then my protein rises and that means i got kicked out of keto
    Last edited by Polaczo; 07-20-2019 at 01:39 AM.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaczo View Post
    Im 185cm and 91kg
    What's your body fat percentage? Do you have picture?

Normally people at 185cm and 91kg should be cutting instead of bulking.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    What's your body fat percentage? Do you have picture?

Normally people at 185cm and 91kg should be cutting instead of bulking.
    But i dont wanna cut.
    i guess my bf is 17 or 20 **** it
    p.s. im not a beginner

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat the same or more amount of protein each day. But split it up into 5 or 6 meals or snacks. That way there is no excess protein in on consumption that kicks you out of keto. Maybe have a target of 30 grams of protein per meal/snack, and have X amount of meals/snacks spaced out per day to meet your protein requirements.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But i dont wanna cut.
    i guess my bf is 17 or 20 **** it
    p.s. im not a beginner
    At 91kg you're likely at least 20% body fat. You'll likely gain a lot of fat by bulking now.

One of the reasons you don't react well to high carb intakes is your body fat and the amount of food necessary to bulk at 91kg.

You're better off cutting to ±10-11% and bulking from there.

kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500)
    Cant eat straight butter thats for sure -but does it work ?
    Eating More Butter

Yes, you can do that.

I've been on the Ketogenic Diet for three years, due to a metabolic condition.

Eating butter as a snack was one of thing I did to gain weight. I like butter and found it to be a great snack. You an also put it in coffee.

Calories Count

Consuming more calories will increase your body weight.

As per Tucane, "Whatever foods you have been eating previously seems to be working for you... so why not add more of those?"

As per AdamWW, "...Simply add more calories while adhering to a similar fat/carb/protein ratio."

I did exactly what Tucane and AdamWW suggested to gain 16 lbs.

My Ketogenic Weight Gain Diet

1) I maintained my macro percentages of protein and fats and kept my carbohydrates at 50 gram or less.

2) I dramatically increase my fat intake and slightly increased my protein intake

Increasing Fat Calories

I took a page Bill "Peanuts" West, one of the great old time Powerlifter, method on gaining weight.

West earned his nickname while gaining weight by drinking Peanut Oil.

Modifying West Fat Gaining Diet

I modified my fats to include a mix of: MCT Oil, Liquid Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Oliver Oil and snacking on Butter.

I'd have a couple of tablespoons with a combination above between means.

Two tablespoon of oil is 28 gram of fat/252 calories. Have that 4 time a day and you've increased you calorie intake by 1,000 plus.

I used "Bacon Bits and Pieces" in cooking my eggs combined with some of the fat above.

Two servings of "Bacon Bit and Pieces" with my eggs; 62 gram of fat/558 calories.

Increased my nuts and added olives to my diet.

...i cant drink pure oil or eat lots of avocados like a monkey.
    Drinking Oil

Actually, having a couple of tablespoons of oil is quick and easy way to increase your calorie intake.

As per google, monkeys don't eat avocados: "There are only two animals in the avocado’s natural range that are large enough to eat the fruit: alligators, and jaguars." https://astar.tv/post/what-wild-animal-eats-avocados/

Kenny Croxdale
    I guarantee it will Never work, if you Never try it.

Bulking at high body fat has serious downsides, see:
    https://mennohenselmans.com/inflammation-muscle-growth/
    https://bodyrecomposition.com/muscle...ass-gain.html/

Bulking with high butter intake is bad for your health (your LDL-c will increase strongly, a well established risk factor for CVD).

If you're going to bulk on keto go for high intake of nuts, ev olive oil and ev coconutoil.