JorgeUK is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Supplements for joint and tendons pain please?

I’ve started to feel pain around my wrists and forearms which took me away from the gym for about 2 months now. I’ve done lots of stretching and strengthening to the wrist and forearms and yesterday had my first workout after this recovery break. Could anyone on here help me by advising me if there is any supplement I could take to help with the tendons and joints in the wrists please?
    This is the longest I’ve been away from the gym since this happened and still feeling quite apprehensive just in case pain comes back. Please help!! Thanks in advance.

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not pain specifically, but turmeric curcumin is a good supplement for inflammation, if that is potentially causing your pain. I take it for my arthritis in my knee.
    Currently: Base building (Run with Hal - Advanced); P90X

Next race: Capital City Half Marathon - April 24, 2021

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In addition to (as mentioned) turmeric curcumin, I take 6g fish oil, as well as COntrolled Labs Orange Triad vits.

Made a huge difference in the joint pain(s) I've suffered for years.

I will add I also dropped 40 pounds, and started eating a better (more complete) diet.

sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Curcumin, curcumin, curcumin!

Take it! You will be happy you did. Get it pre-mixed with Bioprene and make sure it's 95% Curcuminoids. 1000mg daily or more is where to start.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your form and how much you're actually lifting could play critical parts in why you're feeling pain. Goes without saying you should have good form and only lift enough not to hurt or strain yourself. If this issue persist you may want to see your doctor to see if there are actually any underlying issues.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PES Genoflex, SNS Cissus XT, SNS Joint Support. Ideally you are looking in to cissus and/or paractin.
    Currently: traveling + MA Forensic Psych

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Albania 2021, Scotland 2021

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BS57 View Post
    In addition to (as mentioned) turmeric curcumin, I take 6g fish oil, as well as COntrolled Labs Orange Triad vits.

Made a huge difference in the joint pain(s) I've suffered for years.

I will add I also dropped 40 pounds, and started eating a better (more complete) diet.
    This, from a supplement angle ^

Curcumin (BCM-95)
    A good joint support like you find in Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Fish Oil aiming for 2-3g combined EPA/DHA per day, if you don't get it in your regular diet (great for health, should take anyway)
    Maybe a cissus product as well. PES Genoflex as already mentioned was good for me, there are others as well of course

And make sure it isn't a form issue, two months off for it is not a good sign. Take videos, make sure especially on your pressing and bench motions you aren't excessively bending that wrist back, etc.

Thank you! It seems that everyone agrees on Turmeric Curcumin so I’ll get those. Thank you.

G
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Your form and how much you're actually lifting could play critical parts in why you're feeling pain. Goes without saying you should have good form and only lift enough not to hurt or strain yourself. If this issue persist you may want to see your doctor to see if there are actually any underlying issues.
    I think it was a form issue as I’ve never really paid attention to wrists positioning when benching or curling. Silly me thinking that just because that area doesn’t get worked out i never thought there could be an issue. I know keep wrists always in straight position when benching and I laid off barbell curling for now and only doing hammer curls as they seem to be the safest. Thanks buddy.
    Last edited by JorgeUK; 07-17-2019 at 05:20 AM.

Originally Posted by sen2two View Post
    Curcumin, curcumin, curcumin!

Take it! You will be happy you did. Get it pre-mixed with Bioprene and make sure it's 95% Curcuminoids. 1000mg daily or more is where to start.

Im definitely getting this stuff, thanks buddy!

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    PES Genoflex, SNS Cissus XT, SNS Joint Support. Ideally you are looking in to cissus and/or paractin.
    Thank you!

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    And make sure it isn't a form issue, two months off for it is not a good sign. Take videos, make sure especially on your pressing and bench motions you aren't excessively bending that wrist back, etc.
    Now I keep wrists in straight position always and stepped back a little in terms of weights so I can focus on form before anything else.
    I’ve got fish oil at home so I’ll complement it with Curcumin. Thanks for your input buddy .

qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JorgeUK View Post
    Thank you! It seems that everyone agrees on Turmeric Curcumin so I’ll get those. Thank you.
    One other thing to consider is that there are challenges absorbing turmeric. For example, a form that is hydro-soluble absorbs better.

I’ve started with Bioglan Active Curcumin with 95% Curcuminoids and Bioprene. It’s a tablet, not sure about hydro soluble. Does that mean it’d have be on liquid form? Thanks 🙏

qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I’ve started with Bioglan Active Curcumin with 95% Curcuminoids and Bioprene. It’s a tablet, not sure about hydro soluble. Does that mean it’d have be on liquid form? Thanks
    It doesn't have to be in a liquid form. If it has BioPerine, this is a black pepper extract that improves absorption.

jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've tried Doctor's Best tumeric/curcumin 95% extract. Supposed to be good stuff. Even double dosed for two months. Didn't do anything.

OT, however, I've isolated a few times to determine that it keeps my knees from hurting. OT a no brainer.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jphansen View Post
    I've tried Doctor's Best tumeric/curcumin 95% extract. Supposed to be good stuff. Even double dosed for two months. Didn't do anything.

OT, however, I've isolated a few times to determine that it keeps my knees from hurting. OT a no brainer.
    Thanks for the orange triad feedback. Good to hear.

Different people with different this that and the other bothering them respond to different things, some people swear by BCM-95, others not, some benefit from OT, others not, trying these various things that are known to work for a lot of people is the way to go

audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by qt107 View Post
    It doesn't have to be in a liquid form. If it has BioPerine, this is a black pepper extract that improves absorption.
    Yup, according to what I've studied as well it's an absorption enhancing ingredient used mainly for that purpose.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RSP Joint support - currently buy 1 get 1 free

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/r...t-support.html
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I’ve started to feel pain around my wrists and forearms which took me away from the gym for about 2 months now. I’ve done lots of stretching and strengthening to the wrist and forearms and yesterday had my first workout after this recovery break. Could anyone on here help me by advising me if there is any supplement I could take to help with the tendons and joints in the wrists please?
    This is the longest I’ve been away from the gym since this happened and still feeling quite apprehensive just in case pain comes back. Please help!! Thanks in advance.
    I tihnk you'll have good results with Chuchuhuasi 4:1 extracts.