TheRipper75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting rid of moobs and belly fat

Hello all

This is my first post on here.

I am a very active guy and I currently go swimming 5 days a week and I swim 1 mile each day in less than an hour. But I'm not noticing any difference in my chest area, or belly, do i need to start at the gym? If so, what exercises are best to get a more defined chest, legs and arms?

Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The following exercises will help you build arms and legs: Dips, Inverted Rows, Arm Circles, Biceps Curls, and for chest: Low Cable Crossovers, Incline Dumbbell Press, Reverse Grip Barbell Bench Press.