Fred2426 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Upper/Mid back too thick

Hello my fellow lifters,

I would like to know what would be the best thing to reduce my back thickness (specially upper lats and teres); my back is disproportionate compared to my other muscles and my head even, i'm aiming for aesthetics at the moment and I would like to focus more on movement because it all just feels really stiff (in the back).
    (I do stretch and I am very flexible, having practiced olympic gymnastics and other crazy stuff).

I know my current back workout is just too much but I would like advice on which exercises I should keep or remove, which I should maybe increase the reps or change to another exercise. I have just stopped increasing the weights between sets and I'm planning on doing more cardio (3x week jumping rope and running).

Here it is:

4 sets of 15-8 reps Wide-grip pull-up (bodyweight only)
    4 sets of 12-8 reps Barbell row (~60kg)
    4 sets of Wide-grip latpull down
    3 sets of seated row (15-12 reps) and 3 sets of face (15-12 reps) pull in a superset
    3 sets of 12-8 reps unilateral dumbell row
    4 sets of 20-12 reps (lower) back extension (15kg)

and at times I even added a wide-grip seated row in the end of my back workout... (I know.. another row)

Thanks in advance for the help and insightful replies! Looking forward for it.

NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It finally happened. Someone accidentally got too big.

OK here's what you do. Don't train your back for a month. you're welcome.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First post a pic for an accurate answer.
    Next as mentioned just stop training the back or greatly reduce what your doing and focus on the lagging body parts.

air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Like was said best way to reduce your back is to just not train it. If I did your workout and had a problem with my back being way too muscular for the rest of my body, but I wanted to keep doing something I would get rid of:
    - pullup and pulldown (esp with a wide grip)
    - barbell row
    - seated row (especially with a wide grip, or switch to an underhand grip)
    - db row

Which pretty much just leaves facepulls and lower back extensions.