cameronb545 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I bulk, cut, or possibly “recomp”

I’m 15, and I’ve been lifting for about 4 months now. I recovered from anorexia, and went from 105- 120 lbs at 5’6, after this, I was able to add about 10 lbs of mass buy just eating and lifting, doing a 10x4 split (usually upper, lower) my physique obviously is nothing “great”, and I’m just trying to figure out what I should do next. My stats are kind of s%it, Height: 5’7” weight:131 Bench:120 squat:150 deadlift:160, I primarily work with dumbbells. I always get my protein in, but i don’t always “track macros”, it’s strange, after anorexia I can usually know if I’m going to gain or lose weight. My maintenance calories are around 2100-2700 depending how active i am. I posted this thread because I want to know what my focus should be to get more results, and get a better physique look. My diet consists of lots of protein, greens, yogurts, pb sandwiches, etc. On the weekend I’m a little more relaxed, and don’t care about what I’m eating, I’m still the same and it’s not hurting my current physique at all. Just asking what my focus should be currently to get better results(bulking, cutting, recomp(if even possible))

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Since you recovered from an ED, I'd recommend trying to get the concept of calories/macros out of your mind... step by step.

Eat as freely as possible based on your needs and desires, lift to progress and focus on your performance and general wellbeing.

Life is bigger!
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

Agreed. I actually don’t track macros, but I just mentioned it cause I know people are always saying, “you won’t see results if you aren’t tracking”. I’m not trying to sound like a typical confused teen, just looking for some tips from people who have gotten good goals.

My profile photo is my current physique.

I’d like to get a nice aesthetic physique. I know people say to teens to just “eat and lift”, and that they shouldn’t cut. I honestly agree with that. I’m guessing my bf is like 15%? I’m currently just lost on what to do. should I bulk, or should I eat at maintenance and just lift?

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're 15. You should be gaining weight. Don't track calories. Just eat enough to gain.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/