themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Been 2 weeks, when should I record weight

Hi,

I have been on a cut for 2 weeks, i am eating 2400kcal made up of 222g protein 109g fat and 139g carbs. The first week I lost 2kg but disregarded this as I am told this is mostly water weight. I just weighed myself today (2nd week) and I have lost 1.2kg.

I am aiming to lose 750g a week but I want to ask: is this still water weight? Should I start comparing weight from now (I.e count today as the first recording to compare) or should I up my calories?

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some of it might still be waterweight. I'd record the weight anyway, just don't make any changes based on it.

I'd stick to it for another 2 weeks before considering making any changes at all.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So carry on for another 2 weeks from today and if the weight loss is still too fast then up the Kcal?

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by themorganator4 View Post
    So carry on for another 2 weeks from today and if the weight loss is still too fast then up the Kcal?
    For people in general: I'd say if you lose more than 1kg/week for 4 or more weeks then yes, adjust up calories just slightly.

What's your weight and height?
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How's your performance in the gym?