theeuge is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help with decision on liposuction around belly

Hello everyone.
    First and foremost I hope I m posting in the right section. If not please move this post to the right section of the forum.

I have had difficulty with weight loss and currently sit at about 100 lbs over what I should be at. I m considering to do some liposuction around my belly area to help me or give me a head start in weight loss process. I m aware of the lose skin issue - I will
    Address that later... I m more concerned at proportional continuation of weight loss.

My thinking is that this easy way out will cost me $$ but in the long run the body will continue to burn weight/fat at the same rate as always and with time I will see a difference in other parts of my body like my legs arms etc.

Over the years I had some success with weight loss but every single time it came back because I clearly never changed 100%. One thing I noticed over the last 20 years is that my weight always returned back to my usual 272-282 lbs. so my assumption (and I could be wrong). Hopefully being almost 6 feet if I continue to eat under 2000 calories daily I will naturally start losing weight (will need to scale down on calories with time).

Questions:

Should I do it? If so why yes or no.
    Have you done something like this?
    Do you know anyone who has?
    Any stories or personal experience with this?

Hoping to hear from both sides here.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So what happens after you get lipo, and still don't control your eating habits?

Thank you for your quick reply.

i ll be back to where I started or say minus 20 lbs?

I m more concerned that if this does teach me a lesson - and I m successful - will I have disproportionate weight loss?

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you stick to 2k calories, then you won't need lipo IMHO. Save your money and learn about yourself by going through the process... way more rewarding than trying to shortcut it^^

For how your individual/genetic fat loss pattern would work post-lipo... I don't think anyone can answer that.

Ultimately, your body, your choice.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BS57 View Post
    So what happens after you get lipo, and still don't control your eating habits?
    This... This right here.

Change your eating habits, lose weight. It doesn't work the other way around.

There is something I forgot to mention in the original thread. I recently had some back issues. I be had disc issues for about 20 years or so, but recently pinched a facet nerve (thanks to decreased disc size and belly weight). Getting this 6-8 liters of fat off my belly work or could potentially kill two birds with one stone for me.

Eating is the first step to everything and it’s the most basic. I don’t think I will ever learn to eat correctly unless something bad happens but as long as I don’t eat more than what I eat today I might be ok.... of course I also think going through this gruesome cheating process will keep me conscious on the amount of money this will cost me not to mention the pain I will have from it.

TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's harder to go through the procedure then to go on a food bender, regaining will happen in a blink of the eye. Do you know how many calories you are taking in daily? how do you know that if you "don't eat more than what you eat today"? It is very easy to eat over your calories when you don't track. Simple calories in to calories out. You shouldn't wait until something bad happens, there are plenty of resources on the site to get you started. Weight will fly off at first and in a couple of months you are much healthier and you have the good habits that come with it.

I get your in pain, but if it isn't medically necessary, I would just buckle down and eat right (what I am doing now).

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by theeuge View Post
    There is something I forgot to mention in the original thread. I recently had some back issues. I be had disc issues for about 20 years or so, but recently pinched a facet nerve (thanks to decreased disc size and belly weight). Getting this 6-8 liters of fat off my belly work or could potentially kill two birds with one stone for me.

Eating is the first step to everything and it’s the most basic. I don’t think I will ever learn to eat correctly unless something bad happens but as long as I don’t eat more than what I eat today I might be ok.... of course I also think going through this gruesome cheating process will keep me conscious on the amount of money this will cost me not to mention the pain I will have from it.
    Sounds like you're trying to justify taking the easy way out. Nobody here cares which way you decide, so stop looking for approval. You waited 20 years to decide to consider lipo for your back? Sure.

I can’t justify or make excuses for poor eating choices or excessive eating or a sedentary life style. What I can do is just try to go forward and hopefully come across someone who tried this and can shed some light. I hope I m not making a mistake by signing up for this procedure.

Location: Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This sounds as ridiculous as people that have surgery for muscle implants.

There's people that have been about 400lbs and lost nearly half that. Hard work. You appreciate it more when you work for it rather than pay for it.
    I have a good joke about water retention. But I'm going to hold onto it for now.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You'll add fat back on in very weird places. Lipo doesn't eliminate fat in the big picture unless you change your lifestyle. Lipo people are some lazy MFers. Do the work and do it right. You start yankin' sh*t out of your body or add things you're asking for trouble, Nothing is free....
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

That’s what I m most afraid off to be honest. I have a typical fat soft belly - then if I gain weight again or something it will grown in a weird way that will cost me even more in the long run

Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by theeuge View Post
    That’s what I m most afraid off to be honest. I have a typical fat soft belly - then if I gain weight again or something it will grown in a weird way that will cost me even more in the long run
    I think you need to accept that the best option is the lose the weight yourself. It will be cost effective as well as mentally/physically rewarding. You got this!