Thread: gastric sleeve

brandonkil is on a distinguished road. (+10)

gastric sleeve

i had a gastric sleeve surgery in feb ive lost a lot of weight nw i wanna build some muscle but i have a hard time with the nutrition because i cant eat a lot at a time any suggestions and help please

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So after a gastric sleeve you are very limited in the total volume of food you can consume. You ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT eat more than recommended by your surgeon. That said, you may be able to eat lots of small meals, and you can probably make your own weight-gaining shakes (whole milk, peanut butter, etc) and drink that frequently (drinking no more than you are allowed post-surgery). Keep your protein intake high.

brandonkil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    So after a gastric sleeve you are very limited in the total volume of food you can consume. You ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT eat more than recommended by your surgeon. That said, you may be able to eat lots of small meals, and you can probably make your own weight-gaining shakes (whole milk, peanut butter, etc) and drink that frequently (drinking no more than you are allowed post-surgery). Keep your protein intake high.
    thanks ive been drimking lots of protien shakes never thought about adding almond or peanut butter