Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    LOL. So being a Catholic means I'm a mind reader?!

You're back to your tricks again.

You ask a question (Q). I answer it (A). You claim my answer (B) doesn't make sense, even though clearly B =/= A.

If somebody tells me he speaks with God, how am I supposed to confirm that?

I told you that I believe it's possible, even probable that one could speak with God and be assured it was truly God. I also said I never have. How can I know what that's like if I haven't experienced it. Moreover, how could I possibly tell you with certainty what's truly going on in somebody else's head.

I can tell you that demons and Satan will attempt to deceive man if they can. They will lie about who they are. There is no doubt people have spoken with Satan or demons while believing they were speaking with God (e.g., Mohammed). Even muslims believe it to be true that about a third of the koran is false and Satan was speaking to their prophet when he wrote those verses.

If you allow demons into your life, they will gladly take up residence and you will have a hard time shaking them.
    u rly think demons r real dude?

lucairv is just really nice. (+1000) lucairv is just really nice. (+1000) lucairv is just really nice. (+1000) lucairv is just really nice. (+1000) lucairv is just really nice. (+1000) lucairv is just really nice. (+1000) lucairv is just really nice. (+1000) lucairv is just really nice. (+1000) lucairv is just really nice. (+1000) lucairv is just really nice. (+1000) lucairv is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is stating the obvious.

George W Bush was the worst US president of all time and his failures resulted in 2 terms of Obama who continued spending trillions in the middle east with no benefit to the US population. The average person can't even name the capital of Afghanistan let alone what the main objectives of our "peacekeeping" mission plan.

Trump won the 2016 election with the help of independent voters and moderates who are tired of war and foreign intervention. Luckily for us he has exposed many of the warmongers on both sides of the aisle during his short time in the white house.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lucairv View Post
    OP is stating the obvious.

George W Bush was the worst US president of all time and his failures resulted in 2 terms of Obama who continued spending trillions in the middle east with no benefit to the US population. The average person can't even name the capital of Afghanistan let alone what the main objectives of our "peacekeeping" mission plan.

Trump won the 2016 election with the help of independent voters and moderates who are tired of war and foreign intervention. Luckily for us he has exposed many of the warmongers on both sides of the aisle during his short time in the white house.
    He hired the warmongers dude. If he wins reelection, he's gonna kick chit off. He's just waiting until afer election.

ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    The Yinon Plan has actually made Israel far less safe by surrounding it with failed states that became terrorist factories.

their ME gameplan ranks up alongside the mass importing of violently anti semitic 3rd worlders into Europe in terms of long term really bad ideas for Jewish people.
    Lol...YEAH. The people who think up chit like the "Yinon Plan" don't really think things too far......

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drLihp View Post
    the trump blood cult get off on the idea of mass civilian casualties of brown people
    I would welcome you to go visit those "brown people." Maybe go on a nice bike ride through the country.

Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    Both Afghanistan and Iraq were worth it, IMO.

And Iran should be next.

Everything which poses a threat to Western Civilization and Judeo-Christian values.
    Muslims are a threat to western values...

They can stay in their Sand Box and we can stay in ours. Not gonna play world police any more.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ACWBRAH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    I would welcome you to go visit those "brown people." Maybe go on a nice bike ride through the country.

Muslims are a threat to western values...

They can stay in their Sand Box and we can stay in ours. Not gonna play world police any more.
    Lemme tell you....because "certain foreign interests" run our country, WE are actually a bigger threat to MUSLIMS than they are to US. If we were to REMOVE these foreign interests from our government, though-then we could FINALLY leave the Muslims ALONE.

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ACWBRAH View Post
    Lemme tell you....because "certain foreign interests" run our country, WE are actually a bigger threat to MUSLIMS than they are to US. If we were to REMOVE these foreign interests from our government, though-then we could FINALLY leave the Muslims ALONE.
    If you really feel that way there are a few sweet tourist destinations I would love for you to visit. It will give you the opportunity to prove it.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    If you really feel that way there are a few sweet tourist destinations I would love for you to visit. It will give you the opportunity to prove it.

LOL. Buddy I don't NEED to go anywhere to know I'm right. You see, that's the whole point. WE are the ones over there in the Middle East phucking with those people-they ain't over here phucking with us.

And before you say 9/11: YES, 9/11 was the occasion where "Middle-Easterners" came over and phucked us up. But I contend that it WASN'T the "Middle Easterners" that we've been told, who did that to us.

billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000) billyjeanking1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ACWBRAH View Post
    LOL. Buddy I don't NEED to go anywhere to know I'm right. You see, that's the whole point. WE are the ones over there in the Middle East phucking with those people-they ain't over here phucking with us.

And before you say 9/11: YES, 9/11 was the occasion where "Middle-Easterners" came over and phucked us up. But I contend that it WASN'T the "Middle Easterners" that we've been told, who did that to us.
    Your "contention" is stupid. According to pew polls Muslims believe in that type of stuff. Take your I hate jews stuff elsewhere

S0Jack3d is a name known to all. (+5000) S0Jack3d is a name known to all. (+5000) S0Jack3d is a name known to all. (+5000) S0Jack3d is a name known to all. (+5000) S0Jack3d is a name known to all. (+5000) S0Jack3d is a name known to all. (+5000) S0Jack3d is a name known to all. (+5000) S0Jack3d is a name known to all. (+5000) S0Jack3d is a name known to all. (+5000) S0Jack3d is a name known to all. (+5000) S0Jack3d is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Afghanistan would have been done and over with 10+ years ago if Bush's dumbass didn't invade Iraq on the false pretense of Weapons of Mass Destruction. We lost all focus on Afghanistan which allowed the Taleban to recuperate and launch a counter offensive that still goes on to this day. The only WMD's we found were marked "Made in the USA" and from the 70's and 80's. No current production even existed when we invaded. /rant

Thank God Donald Trump is a very stable genius and he's fixing the situation.

Originally Posted by billyjeanking1 View Post
    Your "contention" is stupid. According to pew polls Muslims believe in that type of stuff. Take your I hate jews stuff elsewhere

PHUK. YOU. PHAGGOT. There-now that that is out of the way- You don't know me. I DO NOT HATE JEWS. I've interacted with many fine Jews in my life, and....not that this really matters, but part of my family bloodline traces back to Sephardic Jews. I could NEVER hate ALL JEWS.

That being said-I believe that SOME Jews are EVIL......just as SOME Christians are EVIL, SOME Buddhists are EVIL....etc. I believe that MANY of these evil people who JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE JEWS, are unfortunately in positions of power-PARTICULARLY in the GOVERNMENT OF ISRAEL, and the US.

I believe these same individuals committed the terrorist attacks of 9/11-NOT some fanatical Muslims who were "jealous of American freedom."

So-that being said-HOW DO YOU KNOW that my contention is "stupid"? HOW DO YOU KNOW? I am thinking of posting some documented facts which support my "contention" later, and...you are welcome to dispute those facts.

Also-SO WHAT if a lot of Muslims believe that the Mossad did 9/11? WHAT IF.....these Muslims are actually RIGHT?