LarryPills is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Advice/ suggestions please

Hey All,

I've recently got into bodybuilding been going for around 6 months now and i'm looking for some advice/guidance. I will give a run down of everything that might assist your answers for my question.

Should I cut or bulk? - My primary goal is aesthetics.

Most recent picture of me (gyazo) /1814211422fc59c6bb8d1b3015f32db3
    Also estimates on BF% Would be appreciated!

Stats:

Height: 5"8
    Weight: 180

Lifts (1RM)

Squat: 270
    Deadlift: 320
    Bench: 230
    OHP: 140

My programming:

I started with SL 5x5 for about 5 Months (3 days a week)

I made solid progress on this program however towards the final month i had to cut down to a 3x5 and I eventually stalled hard on Bench.

I recently switched to metallicadpa ppl (6 days a week)

I'm really enjoying this program although I've had to make a few substitution exercises due to lack of gym equipment, but i'm following it as closely as possible.

So what do you guys think? if you need anymore information i will do my best to answer.

Have a great weekend everyone!

bump

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your pic link can't be accessed well not be me anyway.

Upload to your bodyspace its easier.

BF% estimates are done on this thread so put a request in there.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173620211

Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Your pic link can't be accessed well not be me anyway.

Upload to your bodyspace its easier.

BF% estimates are done on this thread so put a request in there.
    Thanks Chief, think I've uploaded it to my profile now, it's a bit grainy but hopefully good enough!

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LarryPills View Post
    Thanks Chief, think I've uploaded it to my profile now, it's a bit grainy but hopefully good enough!
    Yeah its fine.

IMHO you could do either you look solid but lean I have your bf% at around 16-17%ish.

If aesthetics is your goal then cutting would be the route for you as you have a good amount of lean body mass and you could reveal some of your work. You could dropped down to 165lb and would look pretty big and lean.

But the end of the day the choice is yours. Either way to me you look damn good and walking around topless now I am sure many will turn to take a second look.

Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Yeah its fine.

IMHO you could do either you look solid but lean I have your bf% at around 16-17%ish.

If aesthetics is your goal then cutting would be the route for you as you have a good amount of lean body mass and you could reveal some of your work. You could dropped down to 165lb and would look pretty big and lean.

But the end of the day the choice is yours. Either way to me you look damn good and walking around topless now I am sure many will turn to take a second look.
    Appreciate the feedback man, il look into getting down to 165 - 170 hopefully will have some visible abs by then!