adnanzak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Belly fat question

Hey guys. I have a weird question to ask. I am a regular gym goer. Go to gym for 30 40 minutes 6 days a week. Do 5 minutes cardio and then weights and during intervals do plank or sit ups. I've noticed that even though i am gaining muscles I am also increasing my waist size. Seems strange though I've been working quite hard. Haven't changed my diet as such. Any suggestions to what I am doing wrong ?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Probably just a little inflammation from training.

You won't lose waist size unless you lose bodyfat - and that only happens when you eat less calories than you burn.

BTW, this is the wrong forum for these kinds of questions unless you have specific questions about the All Access routines.