aiya44 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking 155lb 5ft6 female needs help to drop to 130lbs

hey guys!

I'm currently 155lbs, 5ft 6, 29 year old female and i want to drop to at least 120-130lbs. I been working out at a bootcamp that are more HIIT cardio focused with weight and strength training ( it's been 2 years now & I haven't seem much results--although i have to admit my diet is not the best). I want my body to be more skinny/lean muscle mass & i'm so confused. I been researching all these diets/workouts online and so many things contradicts each other. my question is will I be able to drop 30lbs in 3 month? if so how many calories should I be eating and whats my macro ratio? should i do keto? or eating complex carbs will be fine as long as i have a caloric deficit? is eating 1000 calories too low? and how much cardio is too much? your help will be greatly appreciated!

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read the DON'T LOOK PAST THE BASICS thread. Everything you need to know is in there.

Realistically, it will likely take you 6+ months to lose the weight, if you do it in a healthy manner. But considering that your post says you want to be skinny, I have my doubts about whether you actually care about your health.
    Last edited by spradish; 07-12-2019 at 08:10 PM.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can’t out-train a bad diet. Count calories, including snacks and social eating. No cheating. Do not eat under 1200 calories.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by aiya44 View Post
    hey guys!

I'm currently 155lbs, 5ft 6, 29 year old female and i want to drop to at least 120-130lbs. I been working out at a bootcamp that are more HIIT cardio focused with weight and strength training ( it's been 2 years now & I haven't seem much results--although i have to admit my diet is not the best). I want my body to be more skinny/lean muscle mass & i'm so confused. I been researching all these diets/workouts online and so many things contradicts each other. my question is will I be able to drop 30lbs in 3 month? if so how many calories should I be eating and whats my macro ratio? should i do keto? or eating complex carbs will be fine as long as i have a caloric deficit? is eating 1000 calories too low? and how much cardio is too much? your help will be greatly appreciated!
    Exercise is great for many reasons...but when it comes to losing fat/weight, for most people it’s all about what you eat and how much. That doesn’t mean starve yourself, it means learn about healthy foods (eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring or monotonous) and calories.

Find your TDEE (how many calories you need a day) and just eat a bit less. Like I said, the exercise is great for your health and fitness...but it’s much more efficient to eat 500 calories LESS a day, that try to exercise off 500 calories a day.

Alcohol is huge! Lots of people eat descent and exercise, then go out on the weekend and chug a bunch of useless calories (alcohol has calories), and often get the munchies and eat some junk. 5 drinks and a candy bar and you just took in about 1,000 (or more) practically useless calories that will go right to your fat areas when you pass out in an hour.

So, find your TDEE, eat 300-600 calories less than that a day. Eat primarily healthy foods (you know what they are), avoid pure junk or things that add useless calories (like deep frying), avoid a ton of sugar and saturated fats, limit alcohol, and lift weights on an intelligent program (lifting weights is usually more productive than “cardio” as it strengthens muscles and bone density, burns more calories, and it is still cardio, as in, it works the heart).

See...not complicated at all.
    My 8 year progress video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wg3BXudgIjg