CmcStr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up 137.5Lbs was 104lbs - Bulk until?

When should I start cutting considering I started at a low body weight, maybe cut around 160lbs or lower? Looking for outside perspective on this, pics on my dashboard. I was EXTREMELY underweight, was sick of it and started doing a real bulk on January 2019, Abs became more prominent at first but then disappeared on May and currently need to flex extremely hard and angle a lot to somewhat see my abs now as I now have gained a lot fat that can be gripped by a handful, since I am at a really low weight side, I'm grateful to be lean still. Enjoying the gains I've gained since january as I am finally confident to wear tank tops and go shirtless at the beach instead of covering up.

EDIT: My 1RM for bench is 125 last time I checked, as for Squat I have not checked yet but can do 4 reps of 135 with decent form but then I die after lol still getting used to the gym and taking small steps at a time.

tylerjunior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CmcStr View Post
    When should I start cutting considering I started at a low body weight, maybe cut around 160lbs or lower? Looking for outside perspective on this, pics on my dashboard. I was EXTREMELY underweight, was sick of it and started doing a real bulk on January 2019, Abs became more prominent at first but then disappeared on May and currently need to flex extremely hard and angle a lot to somewhat see my abs now as I now have gained a lot fat that can be gripped by a handful, since I am at a really low weight side, I'm grateful to be lean still. Enjoying the gains I've gained since january as I am finally confident to wear tank tops and go shirtless at the beach instead of covering up.

EDIT: My 1RM for bench is 125 last time I checked, as for Squat I have not checked yet but can do 4 reps of 135 with decent form but then I die after lol still getting used to the gym and taking small steps at a time.
    are you aware of your current body fat percentage?

generally you don't want to bulk over 20% bf, but i'd stop at 18% to be safe.

CmcStr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tylerjunior View Post
    are you aware of your current body fat percentage?

generally you don't want to bulk over 20% bf, but i'd stop at 18% to be safe.
    No I do not unfortunately, how do I accurately check my bf % without spending too much?
    Last edited by CmcStr; 07-12-2019 at 10:09 PM.

GeofGolden will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeofGolden will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeofGolden will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeofGolden will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeofGolden will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeofGolden will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeofGolden will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeofGolden will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeofGolden will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeofGolden will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeofGolden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CmcStr View Post
    No I do not unfortunately, how do I accurately check my bf % without spending too much?
    Post a Pic or Buy a caliper. To be honest none are super accurate only can be use to measure progress.