WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Just finished my cut!

Finally finished my cut. It lasted a bit longer than I'd planned, taking 15 weeks, but I lost 19lbs in that time. I wasn't massive before, more skinny fat, but managed to get down from 172lbs to 153lb. I'm only 5ft8, so not particularly tall and feel I have a good base now to bulk from. One thing I haven't been able to determine, other than via the Tanita scans (which I know are rubbish), is my body fat %. I figure I'm somewhere around 12-13%, would you guys agree with that based on my after pic (attached)?

Next step now is 2 weeks at maintenance (going away) followed by a 9 month bulk to hopefully put on 18lbs of lean weight before a short cut again.

Anyway, I was just excited to finally be finished with the low calories and thought I'd share my before and after pic (apologise for the quality of the photos, I'm definitely not a photographer!)

Thanks to everyone on here that's helped me get to this point.
    Attached Images

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice progress. You are more like 16-18 bf but that doesn't really matter. Keep grinding
    “Other gyms use machines… CrossFit builds them”

Revvorc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Revvorc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Revvorc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Revvorc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Revvorc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Revvorc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Revvorc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Revvorc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Revvorc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Revvorc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Revvorc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well done bro, I am in the same boat for my first bulk after cutting 50lbs off for the last 8 months.

Time to eat!

WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WNP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cheers guys.

Vanderman - I googled some images of people at various body fat levels and you're right, I was underestimating my level, 16-18% does look more likely. In a way that's good, it means there's a lot more room for improvement on my next cut!

Revvorc - wow, 8 month cut, not sure I could have lasted that long, and losing 50lb is brilliant. Enjoy the bulking calories!

MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Revvorc View Post
    Well done bro, I am in the same boat for my first bulk after cutting 50lbs off for the last 8 months.

Time to eat!
    Same here, 45 pounds lost over 9 months. Was very hard going towards the end. I've gradually been ramping up calories the last couple of months and now enjoying an extra 1k a day. Not sure how I will cope with cutting again in the future though!

fattofame3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattofame3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattofame3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattofame3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattofame3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattofame3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattofame3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattofame3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattofame3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattofame3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattofame3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn dude that's like a drastic transformation while still being slim imo. You have the same stats as me 5ft8 but I am 165lbs atm and look way fatter than you. Wondering what your secret sauce is hahaha. I am also tracking my calories and lifting but have only been doing it for 3 months maybe need to hash it out longer to see something of a change like you. Anyways good progress dude keep going.