Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Angry Is it even possible to “learn” boxing?

By learn i mean to have someone teach you how to properly do it, in a class or a 1 on 1? Main reason being that boxing classes seem to be extremely expensive, I don’t have $60-$100 a day to be blowing on this chit

Im assuming the best way would be to buy a bag and watch youtube videos. Not looking to be pro or anything, just really like the benefits of boxing training.
    -Some people say good things come to those who wait, truth is, good things come to those who work..... who work later.....who work harder...... who are willing to go further than anyone else to get them. If you're waiting for good things to come to you, you'll be waiting for a pretty long time.

-I'd rather live life saying "I failed" than "I could have"

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    No, not really i'd say OP - it is a Sport you grow up with and is a bit elitest unless you are scholared in it and have trained from an early age

It is a different dynamic/diemension to other Sports - like Team ones or even other solo ones imho I'd say/believe

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    $100 a day for boxing lessons? Go find another gym. LMAO at the idea its an elitist sport. Hint: dont take boxing lessons at an LA Fitness club or some joke plave like that.

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guarantee there's a reasonably priced boxing gym near you. 60-100 bucks a day? Maybe 60-100 a month.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grouchyjarhead View Post
    I guarantee there's a reasonably priced boxing gym near you. 60-100 bucks a day? Maybe 60-100 a month.
    Agreed. I can get UFC fighters to give me privates for less than that. I doubt OP is getting lessons from Floyd Patterson.

AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    Agreed. I can get UFC fighters to give me privates for less than that. I doubt OP is getting lessons from Floyd Patterson.
    WTF, what gym do you go to brah ? I don't see any UFC fighters at mine lol

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds like you don't want it bad enough poosy
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

Originally Posted by AkiraFudo View Post
    WTF, what gym do you go to brah ? I don't see any UFC fighters at mine lol
    I live in NoVa and Ryan Hall will give privates out at his school. He also comes in to class to roll with the higher belts. I havent trained there in years though, but he's pretty approachable. SheSprints trains with Marcelo up in NYC and has posted pictures of him working with the class.

The Krav Maga place I used to train at used to have some of the BJJ Dirty Dozen come to train and they would offer private sessions as well when they were in town, including Roy Harriss who is a black belt in just about everything.

I've got the money, I just dont have the time to train like I used to in MMA anymore

AtharavD10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The specific answer to your question is yes and no both. That is like if you want to learn boxing at home you could learn but If you want to learn boxing alone by yourself then the answer is big no, you can't learn boxing alone.You could search for those arms strengthening boxing training exercises online.

workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Train harder and engage in sparrings

DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe you should look for some governmental sport clubs or classes, usually old-trained coaches work there. But $60-100 it's pretty high...search for local ******** groups or smth