Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

XTEND Natural Zero BCAA Blueberry Lemonade Review

I received XTEND's Natural Zero BCAAs in Blueberry Lemonade last week along with my new stainless steel shaker bottle on the same day and couldn't wait to try it since I'm a big fan of naturally flavored things as opposed to the artificial stuff out there.

I mixed up a scoop on the workout day with the recommended amount of spring water and added some ice cubes (even adding a bit more water doesn't seem to effect the flavor much in my opinion) and shook it up to use during my workout instead of having just the usual bottle, or two of water during the workout...

I was originally supposed to receive the Orange Passionfruit flavor, but received the Blueberry Lemonade flavor, I totally dig lemon and lemonade flavors, but initially I wasn't sure how it would go since Blueberry flavored things (not the actual blueberry fruit) usually give me a strong blueberry burp back after taste that lasts all day, but not with this flavor...

The Taste: Tastes no different than freshly mixed, refreshing lemonade with a subtle berry hint to it, but not too over powering on the blueberry, just how I like it...goes down good with no grit and beneficial while being all natural as opposed to ingesting artifical chemicals which is common in the mass majority of supplements over the years and to this day.

Also this particular flavor is clear in appearance due to the natural colors and flavors.

What I noticed from drinking it intra workout was that it was super refreshing (especially since I workout outside in my garage during the main compound lifts), I definitely felt re-hydrated and had to stop myself from drinking the whole drink after the first set since it was that darn good!

As for the effects on musculature, it's hard to tell but I seem to be looking built enough after the hard lifting I put in and since I been drinking it, so I'll take it and if anything it's a super enjoyable upgrade for regular old water.

Final thoughts and words: Thanks everyone over at EXTEND for providing me with this product to honestly review, I would highly recommend it and would get it again for sure.

It not only provides much beneficial BCAAs to help nourish and repair the muscles, provides electrolytes for tough and strenuous workouts, as well as a bit of citrulline malate to a degree to keep you going for endurance, but it also is a refreshing, naturally flavored adventure for the tastebuds...

On a side note, I heard from the grapevine that some of the reviewers received an additional container of a second flavor, but FedEx never arrived with a second flavor at my door step

Lol...XTEND if you're listening and wanna send me an additional tub of the Orange Passionfruit, or Strawberry Kiwi, that would rock and I would indeed write up an additional review with more content, but if not I still appreciate yous taking the time to send me this excellent and extremely utilized product!

http://imgur.com/a/IT3cYi5
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 07-11-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thank you so much for the review!
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deep-Voiced-One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Quick correction above, the color of the blueberry lemonade is a slight light blue color when mixed (my stainless steel shaker cup not being a clear glass, nor plastic led me to believe it was clear like water when mixed in it, but still a very natural light blue hue none the less).

I'm still enjoying it not only on workouts, but I find myself drinking it even sometimes when I get home from work which is in a physical and heated environment, it's super refreshing and totally beats loading up on un-necessary carbs from sports drinks and upgrades water nicely when you just want a naturally flavorful change.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 07-22-2019 at 08:20 PM.

Wanted to bump this thread and mention that the good folks over at Nutrabolt sent me an additional tub of Natural Zero about a month back, this time in Strawberry Kiwi flavor!

As soon as I get some time I'll follow up with a nice detailed review and thoughts on the flavor, but I confirm that it tasted great and while Blueberry Lemonade may be my absolute favorite, the Strawberry Kiwi is equally as refreshing and flavorful! Stay tuned...

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for this review! I’m glad you enjoyed it!
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

Do you even carbonate?

stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In4 the update

Appreciate you!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Wanted to bump this thread and mention that the good folks over at Nutrabolt sent me an additional tub of Natural Zero about a month back, this time in Strawberry Kiwi flavor!

As soon as I get some time I'll follow up with a nice detailed review and thoughts on the flavor, but I confirm that it tasted great and while Blueberry Lemonade may be my absolute favorite, the Strawberry Kiwi is equally as refreshing and flavorful! Stay tuned...
    Ironically, I purchased the Blueberry Lemonade a few weeks back and while it’s OK, it’s my least favorite of the 3. Still good, and has most of the same qualities I liked in the other two, but the flavor is much stronger than the more subtle flavor of the Orange Passionfruit, which is by far my favorite. Just goes to show different folks have different taste buds.
    My 8 year progress video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wg3BXudgIjg