Gingermahn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Good beginner olympic lifting program

I just started doing olympic lifting, I've learned how to snatch and clean and jerk, but I don't know which program I should use.
    Any of you know of a good program to use?

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How experienced are you with lifting in general?

Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What do you mean a program? For the first few months you need to have a coach/ mentor. That should be up to him.

yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi! I would suggest hiring a coach/trainer to help devise a specific starting program for you. Oly lifts are extremely technical and can go wrong so many ways it is dangerous to do with minimal experience.

If this is not financially feasible, I would suggest looking at programs that use a lot of regressions in the program (shrugs, hang position, power pulls, etc.). This matched with lower volume, lower intensity workouts will be best for a beginner to get form down properly before really trying to add weight to the bar.

CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by yak93 View Post
    Hi! I would suggest hiring a coach/trainer to help devise a specific starting program for you. Oly lifts are extremely technical and can go wrong so many ways it is dangerous to do with minimal experience.

If this is not financially feasible, I would suggest looking at programs that use a lot of regressions in the program (shrugs, hang position, power pulls, etc.). This matched with lower volume, lower intensity workouts will be best for a beginner to get form down properly before really trying to add weight to the bar.
    100% agree, a coach is the way to go.

JonGomez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hire A Coach To Increase The Drive In The Pulls

Hiring a Olympic lifting coach is key to show you the 3 main pulls, the regression exercises within two main lifts. I did some work with Klokov at this workshop, he made it clear two years technique the rest he focused on raw strength.

Different countries have different fine tuned attributes, Bulgarians, Russians, Chinese, Colombian.

Definitely worth getting a coach, I do coach, I have done a short snatch series.

Gomez Valiant Performance - All Round Athlete

Riyachadha is not very well liked. (-100) Riyachadha is not very well liked. (-100) Riyachadha is not very well liked. (-100) Riyachadha is not very well liked. (-100) Riyachadha is not very well liked. (-100) Riyachadha is not very well liked. (-100) Riyachadha is not very well liked. (-100) Riyachadha is not very well liked. (-100) Riyachadha is not very well liked. (-100) Riyachadha is not very well liked. (-100) Riyachadha is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you are looking for some fun in your life then I have brought something new for you. I have come to give you some such information. Which you are definitely going to like.