thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)

Post Been away for awhile,from the weights,the gym,these forums.

Yeah, I think I am just barely ready to return to the gym. Going to join a different gym,rejoin that is. Forced out of the prior gym membership by the failings of my own body due to the chronic costochondritis condition that I developed in February of 2018. It was a hellacious ordeal that I would not wish on my worst enemy.

I am strongly determined to get back into the swing of things though. Thing is I am going to be naturally quite tentative to alot of approaches to various exercises. The resistance levels I will be using will be quite laughable to the onlookers/fellow members in the gym.

At 49, I am still looking quite fit to most people that I am around, especially in these modern times of mainstream acceptance epidemic fatness. I still have a trim waistline and I still have extra big forearms, thanks in part to the kind of work that I do at my job, as well as maintaining a good solid proper dietary intake.

Based on what will be the particular workout approach that I'll be incorporating, I will probably go to the gym likely 5 days a week,yeah mostly work out five straight days and then take 2 days off and then repeat. I think that will work out for me as a particular individual. Being that my workouts are going to be light resistance and conditioning mostly,i will basically strive for attaining a good pump and straying away from heavy weights/heavy resistance . I think that type of workout approach commitment should work best for me.

Day 1- Lat pulldowns and cable rows
    Day 2- Db overheads and lateral raises
    Day 3- Curls(Various)and Shrugs
    Day 4- Cable Chest Presses and various tricep exercises.
    Day 5- Squats and Lunges

Note: I will be bike riding to this gym as often as I can,so that should cover the cardio conditioning aspects of this consistent workout/exercise regiment.
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    welcome back.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck, Thor. Hope it works out well this time. Sounds like a pretty painful condition to deal with.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thor93 View Post

my workouts are going to be light resistance and conditioning mostly,i will basically strive for attaining a good pump and straying away from heavy weights/heavy resistance . I think that type of workout approach commitment should work best for me.
    This approach works well for hypertrophy, if your effort is solid and lighter weight taken to the failure, you will build. Good luck and kudos for spirit.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I cannot begin to tell you the ways I've had to modify my training over the years. I've had multiple surgeries related to training, sports injuries, and aging. There are things I simply cannot do anymore. So, I do other things. The good part about weight training is that you can control the movement, as well as the level of resistance. It has been a study in kinesiology. The one constant is that you can still train. You can!

If the young me saw the old me training, he'd think, "What a pvssy." If the old me saw the young me training, he'd say, "What a dumb*ss!"

Good luck.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome post Mr KeepItMoving ! I like the last part Alot !
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*