lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Starting an Online Business

I'm looking to start an online business to get into so that I can grow it into either a physical business or assets I can then funnel into a physical business. I've been in the salvage business self employed for 8 years, the past year I've expanded my field from solely metal recycling to actual refurbishing and reselling of free or cheap goods. Lawn mowers appliances electronics, judging the value of a product whether it's worth it to refurbish and sell or salvage it. Then weighing the salvage profit vs the expense and time to disassemble it or just scrap it out as is.

I've also done a lot of demolition work and remodeling of homes and business spaces, but that isn't exactly my goal however I am open to remodeling houses somewhere down the line. My real goal is to start up a consulting business or some kind of for profit social network where I can share the tips and tricks I've learned over the years of doing this. Small things like where to find goods what is worth taking apart etc. How to approach businesses and contract out trash collection or for an example; machine shops who want to recycle the millings and scrap they can't reuse. It takes time and knowledge to locate the best paying salvage yards and calculate the expenses of hauling this scrap which in turn can actually cost the company money, more time spent doing this is less time manufacturing goods and expanding their business.

Where do I start, how do I start, I've never made a dime off the internet and I know it's a huge market I'm missing out on. Do I start listing refurbished goods on ebay? How do I get my expertise to a targeted audience who wants to learn more about salvage and recycling, be that freedom to work how/when you want, cutting down on emissions by recycling metal and being green, teaching young people how to cut costs and time locating goods and maximizing profit for their own business?

Anyone who is a successful entrepreneur in the online market please give me some guidance.
    "There are no limits, yet everyone has them."

lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lockdown45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cryptobro View Post
    g4p is profitable
    Riiight...
    Last edited by lockdown45; 07-11-2019 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Terrible.
    "There are no limits, yet everyone has them."

Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Punchaholic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i think online anything is the smart way to go to make big money in 2020 and beyond. my niche will be in gaming

CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jack167 View Post
    I have been working in online sales for about 2 years. Recently I thought about how to raise the level of sales. I wanted more clients. My friend advised me to take courses from ---. The course program had many advantages. After the first lesson, I was delighted. I immediately realized what I needed to change in my work. I'll leave a information here --- maybe someone will be interested.

wrong place to spam. no one here is going to fall for that chit phaggot.

SwimProWILM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimProWILM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimProWILM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimProWILM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimProWILM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimProWILM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimProWILM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimProWILM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimProWILM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimProWILM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwimProWILM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lockdown45 View Post
    I'm looking to start an online business to get into so that I can grow it into either a physical business or assets I can then funnel into a physical business. I've been in the salvage business self employed for 8 years, the past year I've expanded my field from solely metal recycling to actual refurbishing and reselling of free or cheap goods. Lawn mowers appliances electronics, judging the value of a product whether it's worth it to refurbish and sell or salvage it. Then weighing the salvage profit vs the expense and time to disassemble it or just scrap it out as is.

I've also done a lot of demolition work and remodeling of homes and business spaces, but that isn't exactly my goal however I am open to remodeling houses somewhere down the line. My real goal is to start up a consulting business or some kind of for profit social network where I can share the tips and tricks I've learned over the years of doing this. Small things like where to find goods what is worth taking apart etc. How to approach businesses and contract out trash collection or for an example; machine shops who want to recycle the millings and scrap they can't reuse. It takes time and knowledge to locate the best paying salvage yards and calculate the expenses of hauling this scrap which in turn can actually cost the company money, more time spent doing this is less time manufacturing goods and expanding their business.

Where do I start, how do I start, I've never made a dime off the internet and I know it's a huge market I'm missing out on. Do I start listing refurbished goods on ebay? How do I get my expertise to a targeted audience who wants to learn more about salvage and recycling, be that freedom to work how/when you want, cutting down on emissions by recycling metal and being green, teaching young people how to cut costs and time locating goods and maximizing profit for their own business?

Anyone who is a successful entrepreneur in the online market please give me some guidance.
    I would start documenting all the knowledge you have on the topic. Once you have it written down you can start a blog using a simple website builder like weebly or wix. Then if you start getting traffic to the site you can sell ad space on it.

Also this would be a good place to sell a few of the items you find. If not you can always list on ebay