TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BB.com Signature Series

Imagine waking up one morning and finding a freshly delivered box on your porch, that you didn't expect. I walked outside to see a BB.com box full of supplements and immediately opened it like a kid on Christmas morning, and I wasn't disappointed.

Perfect timing as well, as I'm starting a small cut to be beach ready on a cruise in August. I've also been out of routine in the gym because of a gout flare up (work stress if a MF) for the last three weeks, so this is perfect to push me back in.

It's day three of the week and I've tried all of the goodies now, so it's time for an initial review.

Oatmeal Cookie Protein
    I haven't tried it alone yet, but have mixed it with my oats each morning. Great taste and takes out the cinnamon, sugar/honey, etc that I have to add to be able to enjoy them. I'll try it with some milk tomorrow and will report back.

Double Chocolate Chunk Crunch Bar
    Amazing! This was a nice surprise, because I'm not usually a fan of bar, unless I'm in pinch. I ate it as breakfast and wanted to open another immediately after...but I didn't.

Blueberry Lemonade BCAA's
    Took it immediately after my workouts, and it had great flavor and not bitter at all, like the one I have used in the past. Easy to sip on.

Tropical Pineapple PWO and Citrulline
    I mixed the two (full scoop of PWO and half the citrulline serving, since the PWO already has some) and I'm just coming off a stim break, so this is a lot of fun. Not too much caffeine and enough of the other stuff to keep me going. Yesterday, after almost a month out of my HIIT classes, I crushed it and can't say enough about the push I received. Tomorrow is squat day and I can't wait to see the pump I receive.

I'll report back next week to follow up with more thoughts.
    Grateful Crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176582681

19/26 - Robin by Dave Itzkoff

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zomg you guys are giving away oatmeal cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg ggggggggggggggggggg
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!