emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000)

I Bought A Dynavec Gluteator And I Love It

If you follow the Cost No Object threads, you may have seen that in the Glutes category, there was only one machine listed - The Gluteator from https://www.dynavecmd.com/gluteator-glute-system. I caught the "I Need A Best Of The Best" fever while following those threads, and with a budget set aside to add one piece of equipment to my gym, the Gluteator was my choice.

I had never tried one, and getting one into my basement area was not a given, but I took a chance and ordered one custom made according to my color choices, after reading only positive reviews. I was so intrigued with the engineering of this unique piece of equipment that operates in two planes of motion simultaneously.

I've now had it for several months, and the appeal has not worn off at all. For me, the ability to truly isolate the entire gluteal area without placing a load on the back/knees is invaluable, and this machine is everything I had hoped it would be. In my opinion, it really is a valuable machine regardless of age, experience, and goals, targeting an area that is so important, and that I personally had a hard time isolating until I started using the Gluteator.

I've been slowly renovating my space to turn it into a real gym, and am getting close to being complete. Will add more pics once finished, but in the meantime, the photos I've added above show my Gluteator arriving (after partially unwrapping), and then after the journey to my basement gym before the reno. I hired professional movers to get it from my garage to the basement, knowing it would be a very tight fit. I didn't want anyone banging my new machine around to get it into my gym

I can only say good things about Dynavec (https://www.dynavecmd.com/gluteator-glute-system), and from start to finish, dealing with the company has been a pleasure. Dynavec's instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/dynavecmd/?hl=en) is very active with feedback and discussion as Gluteators roll out to gyms around the world, so check it out if you want to see more.

I had several color combos in mind, and am super happy I went with a two tone black/red.

dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What was the cost of the unit?
    Last edited by dagdafitness; 07-10-2019 at 06:48 AM.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice, I came in the thread with low expectations, but turns out to be a great post. Nice machine.

Can you say how it varies from a traditional abductor machine (yes I understand the two different planes), just curious how it feels different.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dagdafitness View Post
    I'm curious too. Has to be an expensive piece given the low volume.
    Given my space limitations, I suspect I'll stick with hip thrusters, although I may build a small pivot top bench for those.

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I second this if you can share the price

Also wonder if it would help the deadlift or is just a booty shaper?
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000) emp1acur is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Regarding the questions on cost, I would defer to a current quote from Dynavec, but I considered the price to be quite fair when I ordered mine, and actually surprisingly decent for something custom made to order.

I was contemplating buying a Bodycraft F660 until I came across the Gluteator. Completely different reasons for each one, but at the time, I had decided I had the budget for "something nice", and going with the Gluteator was in the ballpark of the F660, which surprised me.

I'm ignoring the fact that I'm in Canada and there is the less than optimal currency exchange, but that comes into play for most commercial quality pieces of equipment, so that part is just a reality of living in a smaller market area. I mentally get around that with my personal view that money spent on fitness is simply money well spent, and typically for things that last a long time.

Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Can you say how it varies from a traditional abductor machine (yes I understand the two different planes), just curious how it feels different.
    I have not used an Abductor much at all … only a couple of times trying out a commercial gym several years ago.

When using the Gluteator, you push out with your knees, and down with your feet, a combo of both. The pushing down with feet component when added to pushing out, creates a burn in the entire gluteal area. You can read from others that have tried it, that there is nothing quite like it, and that is my experience. For my own personal reasons (including some lingering injury issues), I was always looking for a way to get a good burn in my glutes and build strength there.

When you step out of it after doing 3 or 4 sets, your whole backside is burning. I could not get that feeling to the same extent from any other exercise. Closest was with Lunges or Barbell Hip Thrust, but for me, in both those cases, it isn't a full glute area burn like with the Gluteator. For me it is invaluable as an addition and complement to the other exercises I do, and going out on a limb to buy without trying was a great decision in this case, but I had literally read everything I could prior to pulling the trigger.

Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    Also wonder if it would help the deadlift or is just a booty shaper?
    My opinion is that it helps any other lift where the gluteal muscles come into play. One of the reasons I didn't do a post/review about it right away after receiving it is so I could have lots of experience using it before forming an opinion that went beyond my initial excitement.

The Dynavec literature on the machine describes it as widely applicable for different goals, such as bodybuilding, fitness models, rehabilitation programs, and functional ability for athletics. I would agree that it is generally useful for anyone since the gluteal muscles are so important for the kinetic chain.

Without too much detail, issues I had with both knee and lower back, are much better now than several months ago. I don't want to label any one thing as the fix, because I have tweaked a few aspects of my workouts to help, but I definitely believe my focus on the glute/hip area has played a key role. It's also a real plus that the Gluteator allows one to target the glutes very well without placing a load on the knees and back.

If you scroll through the Dynavec Instagram account, you'll see that it is popular with women wanting to booty build, but it goes way beyond that. The Pittsburgh Steelers incorporated the Gluteator into their strength program, and although I don't know specifics beyond that, it is an interesting testimonial.

potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For those wondering, the cost is about $3200 shipped fro, East Coast to West Coast.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    iv always wanted one of these.... one of those machines that need to be in the home gym

future goals i guess

also if you have a clue about things a machine that can actually target glute muscles for a man is one of the most important things you can get
    Last edited by TheIronAsylum; 06-17-2020 at 01:34 AM.

piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My wife is all over this. Only problem is the cost being my new table saw. I'd imagine it would help me as well, my PT says weak glutes is contributing to my plantar fasciitis.

@emp1acur, is this still working well for you?

minhiub is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is there any competition for Dynavec from other top brands such as Panatta, Atlantis?

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dagdafitness View Post
    So, you got a unit to work your glutes?
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by emp1acur View Post
    My opinion is that it helps any other lift where the gluteal muscles come into play. One of the reasons I didn't do a post/review about it right away after receiving it is so I could have lots of experience using it before forming an opinion that went beyond my initial excitement.

The Dynavec literature on the machine describes it as widely applicable for different goals, such as bodybuilding, fitness models, rehabilitation programs, and functional ability for athletics. I would agree that it is generally useful for anyone since the gluteal muscles are so important for the kinetic chain.

Without too much detail, issues I had with both knee and lower back, are much better now than several months ago. I don't want to label any one thing as the fix, because I have tweaked a few aspects of my workouts to help, but I definitely believe my focus on the glute/hip area has played a key role. It's also a real plus that the Gluteator allows one to target the glutes very well without placing a load on the knees and back.

If you scroll through the Dynavec Instagram account, you'll see that it is popular with women wanting to booty build, but it goes way beyond that. The Pittsburgh Steelers incorporated the Gluteator into their strength program, and although I don't know specifics beyond that, it is an interesting testimonial.
    interested for same reason as "It's also a real plus that the Gluteator allows one to target the glutes very well without placing a load on the knees and back."

I got bad ankle/hip mobility that i've been working on. For deadlifts I got good form and gains using a trap bar using lower handles. But for squat's i'm always having setbacks and have problem targeting glutes and general hip health.

potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got mines a few weeks ago. All black, though should’ve got it in silver for some color. Black is so plain. The seat could use some form of grippy material because you slide off of it and after a sliding a certain amount you overcompensate with your lower back. Seatbelt helps this some. I just got some grippy shelf liner from home depot, cut it to size and placed on top of it. You can use a small yoga mat as well.

My wife, daughter and I use this and it has been great. Really got my daughter into fitness since glutes are all the rage right now.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    im jelous of yal i think this is actually a great machine

would like to try it out before buying though

NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ill give you $2k if you are no longer loving it lmao

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NickThe13th View Post
    Ill give you $2k if you are no longer loving it lmao
    The machine sounds interesting, but the last Nautilus abductor I bought was $25 because it was a space monster and nobody wanted it. Excellent machine for warming up the hips before squats, but I couldn't imagine buying something so specialized for $2-$3k even if it was 100x more effective. Cost no object indeed.....
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    The machine sounds interesting, but the last Nautilus abductor I bought was $25 because it was a space monster and nobody wanted it. Excellent machine for warming up the hips before squats, but I couldn't imagine buying something so specialized for $2-$3k even if it was 100x more effective. Cost no object indeed.....
    I hear yea, I paid my Atlantis C-329 $250

But these aren't really available any where other then ordering new especially in Ontario, Canada