GodAtlas is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Boxing or Muay Thai

Hello my friends

I would like to know pros and cons about boxing from people which practice the martial art (have already researched a bit myself).

I want to be able to defend myself as well as be the person initiating the attack.

Long term goal is learning the martial art and building muscle like Greg Plitt although not that big.

I am 187cm tall and weigh around 70kg.

DaveDavit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't worry, I'll be cheering you on. You can do it!

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why not try a little bit of both at first and see which one you like? Ive done both and while I enjoyed sparring Muay Thai in pads, my shins would never stand up to a real match.

Barring that, whatever place has the best coach.

GodAtlas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    Why not try a little bit of both at first and see which one you like? Ive done both and while I enjoyed sparring Muay Thai in pads, my shins would never stand up to a real match.

Hope i can find a good and legit place here in switzerland

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post

^^Best answer right here.